It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Video of UFO craft destroying missile nuke flying through the sky!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Your point that no 'live' nukes have been used in that type of testing is correct...but why do you think shooting down a dummy warhead is dumb or even makes their claim false? Because it's not a live nuke?

That's crazy...if they shot down a live nuke wouldn't that cause some environmental issues? Or set off alarms in other Nations? The fact that they decided to show off their toys by destroying one of ours makes perfect sense.

Whether they knew it was a dummy or not should not distract from the fact that decades ago, and maybe even still today, aliens let us know in a very matter of fact way that our kick-a$$ nuclear missiles are nothing to them - or that we shouldn't be playing with nukes...either way, they own us technologically.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Im inclined to agree with a Dr. with a Phd, who was present as opposed to some people on this site"debunking" seemingly for the sake of it. The man has far more credibility than most, if not all of you.
Also if you apply the logic of occam's razor, then the most plausible explanation is that the numerous, credible people (who were actually there) talking about this event are in fact telling the truth.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by eldimoni
Also if you apply the logic of occam's razor, then the most plausible explanation is that the numerous, credible people (who were actually there) talking about this event are in fact telling the truth.

I agree with this statement, however, it should also be noted that anyone claiming to know for certain that whatever's going on here is a result of "aliens" is also slinging around the bunk pretty heavily. Sure, they are interesting sightings, video, etc. But I still am not seeing anything necessarily alien going on.

Of course, you might ask, "What else could they possibly be?" And that's a very good question to ask.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni

Originally posted by spacevisitor

It's total rubbish.

The SOFTWARE in the missiles experienced COMMON CAUSE SYSTEMATIC FAILURE. Why all missiles? Because they all probably had the same software and the conditions that triggered the systematic fault was the same for all failed missiles.

That is not correct Jinni, because each missile bunker is basically self-supporting so they are complete separated from each other, so that can’t happen.

As I was relating this to him our missiles started shutting down one by one. By shutting down, I mean they went into a "no-go" condition meaning they could not be launched. So we get bells and whistles - a red light no-go condition…
These weapons were Minuteman One missiles and were of course nuclear-tipped warhead missiles.
There was no viable explanation for this [shutdown of multiple ICBMs]. Each missile is basically self-supporting. Most of them are powered by commercial power but each missile has its own power generator…

www.topsecrettestimony.com...

What are you talking about?

I'm talking about software failure not hardware!

*sigh*

I am talking about the following.

In the morning of March 16, 1967 where 16 nuclear missiles simultaneously became non-operational at two different launch facilities immediately after guards saw UFO’s hovering above.

Testimony of Capt. Robert Salas US airforce December 2000.

Source; The book Disclosure of Dr. Steven Greer.

So it where at two different launch facilities, so forget that software failure was the reason.

*sigh sigh*

The SAME software could be at these different locations.

I believe in UFOs but I believe this is UFO phenomenon exploitation.

Just to make people believe that they want to believe to serve their own cause.

If you want so badly believe that 16 nuclear missiles simultaneously became non-operational at two different launch facilities because The SOFTWARE in the missiles experienced COMMON CAUSE SYSTEMATIC FAILURE is oke with me, but don’t try to convince me with such nonsense.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
holy bleep i live in peoria illinois! I was half asleep til I heard that!!! Iv'e got some questions for that doctor!

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
lol bill got him really annoyed.

stories are fun. But i like something a little more substantial before i believe in alien visitation.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

It's total rubbish.

The SOFTWARE in the missiles experienced COMMON CAUSE SYSTEMATIC FAILURE. Why all missiles? Because they all probably had the same software and the conditions that triggered the systematic fault was the same for all failed missiles.

That is not correct Jinni, because each missile bunker is basically self-supporting so they are complete separated from each other, so that can’t happen.

As I was relating this to him our missiles started shutting down one by one. By shutting down, I mean they went into a "no-go" condition meaning they could not be launched. So we get bells and whistles - a red light no-go condition…
These weapons were Minuteman One missiles and were of course nuclear-tipped warhead missiles.
There was no viable explanation for this [shutdown of multiple ICBMs]. Each missile is basically self-supporting. Most of them are powered by commercial power but each missile has its own power generator…

www.topsecrettestimony.com...

What are you talking about?

I'm talking about software failure not hardware!

*sigh*

I am talking about the following.

In the morning of March 16, 1967 where 16 nuclear missiles simultaneously became non-operational at two different launch facilities immediately after guards saw UFO’s hovering above.

Testimony of Capt. Robert Salas US airforce December 2000.

Source; The book Disclosure of Dr. Steven Greer.

So it where at two different launch facilities, so forget that software failure was the reason.

*sigh sigh*

The SAME software could be at these different locations.

I believe in UFOs but I believe this is UFO phenomenon exploitation.

Just to make people believe that they want to believe to serve their own cause.

If you want so badly believe that 16 nuclear missiles simultaneously became non-operational at two different launch facilities because The SOFTWARE in the missiles experienced COMMON CAUSE SYSTEMATIC FAILURE is oke with me, but don’t try to convince me with such nonsense.

Instead of human error you would rather believe in Aliens right?

I bow down to all your defence systems and safety engineering skills.

Which university did you get your PhD from?

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
the video of the UFO shooting the dummy missle was simulated to help visually explain what they saw when the military originally saw the footage.....the actual footage is not available to the public.....see the movie, "out of the blue"...they used this footage and put the disclaimer that it was a simulation. CNN should have done the same...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Sorry if someone already posted this.

Larry King did one of his "About Last Night" pieces regarding this panel UFO discussion.

Apparently he was very impressed with the guests.
And he says he wants to be the first to interview an alien.

Here is the link:
Larry will be the first to interview an alien

Enjoy, or don't.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
That was a fantastic watch!! This is proof that the UFO phenomenon is getting better & bigger press! The skeptic however, looked very foolish. I'd hoped the believers [I say that, because I can't remember their names!] would've brought up the fact that so many people have claimed to have been abducted, have seen aliens, etc. How can he sit there & believe all of it was orchestrated by the government?

PS. That link above to the CNN video won't work for me, do you have to be a resident of the U.S to see it?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
144 flags for this? What the hell.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spock Shock
Wow thats just an amazing video, I guess the UFO's are our guardians then...

I rest my case.

The charade continues despite my pleas to the mods to revise / clarify mis-leading headline.

I am done here. (Bows to loud applause.)

In the past I recall other posters who came off as raving lunatics (as I have on this one) and always wondered what they were so upset about. Now I know.........this is a Zero-Sum Game.

regards...kk

[edit on 23-7-2008 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
144 flags for this? What the hell.

Why the hell not? This is huge!

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by defuntion

I hope somebody gets this on Youtube so I can post it here. I can imagine this show got a lot of ratings, it was a really good show, the debate, the evidence, the witnesses. It was fireworks! I think Larry King knew that's why he had to make a video about it. And for sure, this one will be re-aired, unless they find out the show is already on the internet.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Kind of odd that they picked Bill Nye as the debunker. Really is that the best there is?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

I want to personally thank Pocky & yourself for this thread. Pocky of course starting the OP, & you, UFO Reality, for putting the Larry King broadcast into one spot for viewing.

This thread was flagged & tagged for it's content & incredible status as to how it relates to humankind.

Dr. Stanton Friedman makes several very important points alluding to "Intelligence Assessments," that were very much "on target," IMO. For example: if we were to become a "planetary society," the Chinese could feasibly have more voting rights, as they have the most population. So where does that leave the remainder of most of the free world/countries?

Another point made rather matter of factly by former Astronaut Gordan Cooper, was that "someone has kept all of this quiet for a long time."

Another point made was following the British & French release of UFO/OVNI data, no one has jumped off any tall buildings.

Now to elaborate on a matter that I will bend & squeeze to fit into this discussion, the matter of how/or if, all of the world's religions have been quietly prepared for this moment? The Roman Catholic Church has obviously been briefed.

Finally, the escalating situation between Iran & Israel will be fascinating if the nukes are pulled out of a bunker, with the intent of use. I guess that we will have less than 6 months.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

I know, I wish there was an "Ignore Thread" feature here sometimes.
The innate inability for some to read and comprehend threads in their entirety before posting is stupifying at minimum.

The thread title is very misleading...I thought this was fresh when it first popped up, not rehashed "Out of the Blue" clips that are RE-ENACTMENTS. I dont mind the reintroduction of this event but title it for what it really is...

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Larry, Bill and Air Force bigs are just up for an Illuminati money injection.
More of the wool for the sheeple.
There was a nuclear explosion we didn't hear about.
It all sounds innoculous.

Where have these people been for at least the past 20 years in
digesting history from 1945 on UFOs without follow up on the
physical sciences at the turn of the century.

Oh 1905 and Einstein, thats the beginning and the nucleus will
solve our problems.

Simple electrical physics is no longer needed, not important any
more.. to the sheeple.

ED: I don't think nukes will ever be handled. At least no one will
give the orders in fear of blowup before launch. Expect some
rogue operation to be blamed.

[edit on 7/23/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Great post! Starred and flagged!

Bill Nye souded like a total tool!
I am very very very skeptical of the skeptics society and their
mission.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
if this isnt sufficient evidence for the people of america and the world that there are extraterrestials out there and that we are not alone then the world is mentally retatded

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join