It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11; what are we gonna do?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I always find it amusing that people who think the government is incompetent pulled off a sophisticated destruction of two sky scrappers.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Straight Razor

its not that sophisticated if your in charge of everything...
They just tried too hard, left a few gaps.
Isn't it clear that the country had to have the "impression" of being under attack?!

Where the "tried too hard" was "adding" the Pentagon explosion (i was gonna say crash, but i didnt see one) in there and wtc7 and magic passports, that was like a cherry on top...

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
YO V, what I'm saying is that violence HAS its time and place...usually after it is understood that media "reach out" campaigns can only reach so far. So yes, I am calling for violence when the time comes. I'll be dead honest with you dude. I don't want the 9/11 truth movement to succeed. I want it to fail so it can see that it can do away with this silly self-righteous attitude that seems to flood the movement. Know yourself and the circumstances of what is really happening in the world. Be prepared for martial law and the government tossing people in camps for no good reason. Be prepared for food, fuel and water shortages due to government rationing and controls. Only then will those that have the capacity to see what is happening will really understand and feel pressed to do something. People don't do much or feel threatened until something DIRECTLY impacts there life in some immediate way.

Also, I saw a poster say that media campaigns have been tried and failed; ultimately he is correct. Media campaigns have zero practical result in the world. Corruption still permeates the planet, government bureaucracies still seek to control your life to "save you from yourself or the terrorists" or whatever threat of the moment is cooked up. I'm suggesting that you and people like Alex Jones be more realistic with yourselves and honest with the public. You CAN NOT stop what is happening...let it evolve into the monstrosity that it seeks to become. Only then will it be obvious to those that ignored your media campaigns. Share the information all you want but stop deceiving yourself and others with these false hopes of the information war and media campaign being THE silver bullet to solve this. Let me ask you something. Which judge in which court with what informed jury do you think will have the courage or even the desire to put some of these people in trial and in jail? What about the other groups that control the US government? How will you round them up and stick them in jail? Why would you want to stick them in jail knowing the influence they had/have and may be able to get out and cause more trouble? Why not just execute them? Show them the same level of disrespect and lack of mercy as they show the people.....when the time comes.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by observer28

good point. i AM feeling you.
BUT, we may not get any convictions, and in the process of exposing not just 9/11 but every way in which our liberties are being confiscated, we will be educating people not to be so gullible and that there are always two sides to a story.

I agree, violence IS around the corner but in the meantime MAYBE we can reduce the casualties...

Im not sure if you understand where im coming from, it is my opinion that most of this "war on terror" and the support it is getting is mainly due to the biased view of the media. am i wrong?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The whole conspiracy had me for a long time, but all the others dont include a 200 tonne plane hitting the WTC at 500mph, just a fire, then collapse.If that was the case, everyone would have a hard time believing 9/11 was a terrorist job, has anyone looked into the damage a plane would cause to a building at that speed, have not read any, but 9/11 does have loose ends, the government at least knew it would happen and let it.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by v4vendetta
reply to post by observer28

good point. i AM feeling you.
BUT, we may not get any convictions, and in the process of exposing not just 9/11 but every way in which our liberties are being confiscated, we will be educating people not to be so gullible and that there are always two sides to a story.

I agree, violence IS around the corner but in the meantime MAYBE we can reduce the casualties...

Im not sure if you understand where im coming from, it is my opinion that most of this "war on terror" and the support it is getting is mainly due to the biased view of the media. am i wrong?

I don't think it is biased so much as it is very much manipulated and/or controlled. Must of us know the "news" is nothing more than entertainment at best. I've seen interviews with several reporters that stated they were told what to say, or given an "outline" of what to say so long as what is said includes the talking points in the outline. They don't report, they repeat and spin. They were told to take the "war on terror" thing and run with it, so they have and the white house supports it because it serves it's purposes. Very rarely do you actually see a truly independent and unbiased report of something of any consequence in relation to the government. Look up the chain (which I'm sure you may have by now) and you'll see really owns those networks and what agenda they support.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by superstef
superstef - a music video is an excellent idea.

I thought the video was very amusing, but i'm thinking a professional original song to be released in the real charts that's documented in history -

heres one that is original

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
David Ray Griffin..
9/11 Contradictions: An Open Letter to Congress and the Press
Check it out on Amazon!

Also, go the unknowncountry.com and listen to the latest podcast interview with Ray Griffin on this book (click "listen now" in top right corner). Way too many hard questions to dismiss here!

[edit on 18-6-2008 by whatsup]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hello.
Great thread.
We need to act.
This as a good video to wake sheeple:

video.google.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by v4vendetta

what exactly did you have in mind in regards to a revolution?
some kind of protest rally where you picket infront of the whie house, or a real life bang bang your dead revolt?
just curious.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

SICK!!!!
iv'e heard the song b4, but never saw the video, SICK!!!! oh my days!!!! very very HEAVY!!! Thats the # im talking about!!! Thanks 4 the link!!!! ur big!!!

U know about Immortal Technique?! ur very wise...

Was that released in the charts? where did it get?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Revolution is a very very long way away. but imminent...

First we have to gather some sort of unity amongst ourselves.
Join our intelligence, our skills and talents. Combined, we are a force!

We have to start small, something on the lines of gaining popularity.
We have to try and utilise every media outlet and medium available.

The aim is to CREATE AWARENESS not necessarily about 9/11 but Iraq, Mugabe, Tibet, the endless injustices committed around the world and all activist related subjects.

These people in power are seriously messing up our world, they've made it hard to live happily.
Rising tax, cost of living, stress, drugs, violence; the government makes all these things possible.

9/11 could be our starting point, they royally slipped up, and we have to take advantage.

I hope i dont come across like some Freedom Fighter (although i wish i was), im in need of help, support and advice myself.

I still am looking for Positive suggestions apart from the ones i keep repeating over and over (no offence).

We have to be cunning, adamant and more importantly, peaceful.

a.k.a.V

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by v4vendetta
reply to post by Frankenchrist

SICK!!!!
iv'e heard the song b4, but never saw the video, SICK!!!! oh my days!!!! very very HEAVY!!! Thats the # im talking about!!! Thanks 4 the link!!!! ur big!!!

U know about Immortal Technique?! ur very wise...

Was that released in the charts? where did it get?

Dude, I AM HIP HOP.

Im not sure how far it went on the charts, It has been viewed almost 3 million times.

but everyone should know that song by heart. the words are all right there...

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Frankenchrist]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CrushNWOorletourkids

Beautiful!!!! that is a work of art.

im definately gonna get the dvd, so many people i need to show...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Unfortunately the majority of people go to bed with a false notion of reality. They do this because they don't dare think how it would feel knowing that their governments have lied to them. That they're a pitiful useless individual, being manipulated by mass media and propaganda.

This hurts EVERYONE, but then... only the weak doesn't dare ask the right questions. Those are the people with a distorted reality because otherwise they wouldn't work in society anymore. They're weak people clinging to false truths, images and history.

Bottom line is that you've all been deceived, even those of us who knew what was going on even before it happened. We're living in a world controlled by people who don't see other people are humans anymore but parts of a bigger machine. We're all expendable and worthless. We've been reduced to slaves. Yes you are ALL slaves. Stop thinking within the typical box that you've been force fed over all these years. Think outside the box if you can and ask your self, just HOW much liberty DO you have? Don't compare your self to the worst case scenarios, look at what the human mind and body requires to feel free and healthy. Do you have that? Do you REALLY have that when you strip away the delusion? IS your food 100% natural? Why isn't it? Can you sit and take time off to find your self or sort out your problems if you have any at any time? No... You can't. You get punished for things so unnatural that it's obvious that the so called freedom most people believe in, is a certain kind of prison. TV imprisons your thoughts, you're conditioned to believe what you see, because less intelligent people (the majority 'not their fault') are in fact dumb, WILL find a way to convince people to see it their way. Peer Pressure is bigger than ever, adults act like children and hurt other people like children only much worse. People are glued to celebrities like Paris Hilton who's the worst kind of human and others believe in every word that comes out of George Bush's mouth, yet never questioning the validity of it. Because you've been convinced by TV and friends, colleagues and mass media that what you see is the truth.

Simply put, the human brain is overloaded with garbage left and right from the mass media. It confuses people and leaves them to filter the best way they can. But that becomes mentally challenging and it ends up giving up. Finally people just accept what's widely accepted because the government makes sure you're having enough problems at home to not have the open minded view that could cause you to ask the right questions. What kind of problems do they inflict on most people? Well, the simplest one is economics which actually is one of the major reasons why people can't keep their family together. Drug addiction is the second, which is in the form of proscribed drugs and then the off the street drugs which young people flock to because the human condition has become so deplorable they look for any escape possible.

People are generally too narrow minded and that's why it's so easy to control them.

We also have religion to help in the control.

People cannot deal with the fact that the government was to blame for every and ALL murder since Vietnam. They can't deal with it, because they've been raised partly by the government to think that they can do no wrong and it's their safety cushion.

Now can you expect people to truly believe that their government did this when they would fall into a deep depression if they found out. Most people just can't handle the truth and thus leaves the dichotomy of people who'll always end up hating each other for expressing their views on topics. Some can't deal with it and some have a way too vivid imagination.

We are NOT controlled by Aliens. We're all victims of the worst kind of greed and incompetence.

The only way to win is to fight back. But before we can win, we need to let go of everything we've ever had. Just for a moment, though. Then start anew.

I AGREE 100%.

Soon, i will be a father, and im sick to my stomach thinking about the future.

WE know whats going on, we aint stupid, but its stupid if we do nothing...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Straight Razor
I always find it amusing that people who think the government is incompetent pulled off a sophisticated destruction of two sky scrappers.

Maybe they're mistaking what's perceived as "incompetence" for something else. You know, like our "incompetent" 16 U.S. intelligence agencies who weren't sure about WMDs in Iraq or didn't know about 9/11 (except to warn Ashcroft and others the night before not to fly.) Then there was the "incompetent" NATO and NORAD, who couldn't quite get jet fighters off the ground on 9/11, or when they finally did, couldn't locate any hijacked planes. You really think they're all this incompetent?

I tend to believe the people who say nothing happens in government that isn't pre-planned and done on purpose.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hello V4V.

I'm very interseted in what you are doing.
We need to have a plan.
I'm waking freinds and family up by use of facebook and by speeking to them.
They are eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasy to wake up!
I am interested in status of your plan.
Can we email eachother?
[email protected]

A few more nice easy links for waking 'em up, good for kids too:
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Japan:
benjaminfulford.com...

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

[edit on 20-6-2008 by CrushNWOorletourkids]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Fatherhood will give you the strength you need to persevere. You realize this this world has been so corrupted and reduced like a mathematical equation. It scares you, not for your self but for your child. I feel you. Just remember what we are up against and try your best not to bring it upon your child. There is a better future that lies ahead, but until then just keep your wits about you and you should be fine. You will be fornutate enough to have a child that has not been subjected to public education and all the other fine things people in our government has infiltrated, keep it that way. It's gonna be quite a ride, just remember that there is a happy ending.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

hi for so long now ive been looking for like minded people who do actually care about these serious problems that will effect us all, i too am absolutly sick of all the lies that the uk government and us government expect us to believe, i have seen with my own eyes over and over all the videos of the twin towers and their collapse to knw for sure that there were bombs in both towers which made them fall, there is no question in my mind that there were an number of bombs planted in those towers. Also not many people are aware, but there was also another supposed attack on the Pentagon at the same time an yet all the fotage of the pentagon attack shows that it was impossible for a plane as big as we were told, to have done as little damage as it did to the pentagon. If you didnt knw the pentagon is where they keep top sercret information, my personal belief is that the pentagon incident was to get rid of all the information on how they were going to attack the twin towers, by they i mean the us government. Following the twin towers, came the london bombings which again is my belief that it was a set up by the uk government which all in all makes me sick by what else are they willing to do to keep us too scared to think about what they are really doing and divde the country. Gorge Bush and Tony Blaire are the torrorists they are the ones that have commited conspiracy against their own countrys and not forgetting murder of thousands of inocent lives, if anyone else had commited such crimes they wud have without doubt been on death row, they are traitors. They have striped our rights, which is also something not alot of people knw, we do not even have any of our civil liberties which so many more people have died for over the years. But we cant blame it all on them, we to are the ones who have let this happen, we are the ones who have let these people run our countrys for so long. The only sugesstion i can think of is if we the people stoping letting these posh money mad snobs run things. we need to put real people in government who will change our contrys for the better and save the next generations from growning up in a world of lies, murder and misery, we are the only ones who can stop this, we need to forget everything they have taught us about hating peoples colour, religon, looks and stand together to make them know we have the power as we have the numbers.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Straight Razor

correction,
it was 3 towers.
all 3
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join