It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Scientist Fired - Promises Disclosure

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

thanks alot for the book report john, it is very much appreciated, i was gona get myself a copy of this book but the borders i went to didn't have it yet, seems like a good book.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Greetings,
I would like to ask if anyone here knows when the person who was fired from NASA is likely to make his disclosure? After making comment about disclosure, is he in anyway endangering his life and has he gone into hiding?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well it is now November 6 and while i know things do take time i am beginning to wonder how much shocking information has been revealed about NASA's lies and the goings on of the moon and Mars. Now while i hate to be a big ole skeptic i can't help but be disturbed by how quickly this "media explosion" has died down. Ever since it was promised that the veil of secrecy was going to be lifted at the conference on Nov 4, there have been no updates to the dark mission or enterprise mission websites. There has also been no more media attention around the globe. Now im sure that members from the media wordlwide had attended the conference, but if the truth behind these matters are so "Shocking", why have we heard nothing. What i also find to be discouraging is that fact that it is going to be turned into a documentary. This is just starting to sound more and more like a cash cow to me rather than a sticking to of the man. If all this was so important to society i can think of better ways of bringing down the house than to make a documentary and take my sweet time while i am giving the enemy enough time to burn records and come up with an alibi.
I do believe alot of what Hoagland and Bara are trying to tell us in thier book but i now fear they are just profiting off of all of us like so many others have done before to the conspiracy community.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
So where is the disclosure?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
it's not coming.....ever!

why people believe that disclosure is coming is beyond me.

It will NEVER EVER happen. not now...not in this lifetime and not ever.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Well we may have disclosure to some extent in our lifetimes but it WILL NOT be in the format you were expecting. Instead it will most likely come in the form of opression. Imagine that one day you find that there is a mining operation on the moon, in which you are FORCED to work in substandered working conditions. In any case its probably all true but disclosure is not going to come from some old men who claim to have connections and write books. It would probably end up being something we would have to fight for.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Originally posted by metaldemon2000

I do believe alot of what Hoagland and Bara are trying to tell us in thier book but i now fear they are just profiting off of all of us like so many others have done before to the conspiracy community.

Thanks for the post meltdown2000. Many agree with your sentiments. I call them "Armchair Patriots".

An "Armchiar Patriot" is one who is willing to listen or read about a threat to their nation as long as they don't have to get up out of their armchair or pay any money.

They prefer to be 'spoon-fed' information (preferably in paragraphs whose numbers amount to less than 5) with no big words. And they want to be spoon-fed for free.

An "Armchair Patriot" is very honest and although he is loyal to his country he wants to be sure that nobody is making any money off the information they are telling him. That way he can be sure that the information he is getting is not 'profit motivated'. Don't bother him with the evidence if you can't spoon feed him for free.

An 'Armchair Patriot's favorite whine is "Prove it to me", as if he were the King of Armchair Patriots and if we could prove it to him he would pass along the information to his "armchair subjects". He would never consider researching the information himself.

"Armchair Patriots" usually don't have a college degree or any kind of specialty training. Their talents are usually, say, arm wrestling or chug-a-lugging.

"Armchair Patriots" use the words like 'liar', 'idiot', 'fool' only because their vocabulary is limited and thought process truncated.

I am sure you are not an 'Armchair Patriot" as described above meltdown2000. You just don't want anybody profiting for their research and opinion. Especially if concerns National Security. That information should be free!!!

Thanks for the post.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Well all i know is there has to be a way to blow the doors wide open on this once and for it. The deceit cannot go on forever.
If all that is said about the Moon and about Mars are indeed true, then there would have to be huge sectors that support and supply said operations. This would mean that not all secrets are kept under lock and key and some may even be hiding in plain sight. There has to be someone willling to come forward or possibly some clues left lying around carelessly. In any case im sure it wouldn't be 100% impossible to find something out. If i lived in the US all i would have a field day with all the UFO sightings and whatnot ( as we have none here) and investigating rumours.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
Well all i know is there has to be a way to blow the doors wide open on this once and for it. The deceit cannot go on forever.

Yes there is a way... but I bet not more than a dozen here at ATS would even consider...

If we get enough people together to demand we get to see the images at NASA... How about if 100,000 marchers camp out on the launchpad for the next Shuttle Mission? Peaceful to be sure, but squat on the pad... what are they going to do? Launch and incinerate everyone?

Sure drastic I know but you know what? Has anyone even put together a 'letter to congress' demanding answers? I know some group out there has but I lost the link...

Everyone screams for disclosure... but are ya willing to storm the Whitehouse and get the press involved?

Hmmm thought so...

Anyway that image showing Neil Armstrong holding the Masonic Apron...
According to our image consultant, Jack is pretty sure its a forgery...

I have to say this is a manipulated image from AS11-40-5903HR, from apolloarchive.com
Compare the images.
Aldrin's name on his chest.
Reflections in helmet are the same.
The "apron" image has been taken out of ratio-constraint, flattened a little to distort the details and grayscaled.
Hand position.
Blurred purposely from "photoshop" or other studio "layers" when adding the apron and its shadow. Layered again to put his hand back over the top of it.
There are other clues in the original that show the apron has been added later.
I watched the clip you linked and this is definitely from the 5903 image.
Although the astronauts may indeed have Masonic connections, [this photo is a fake.], unless you think the AS11 image is a fake.

If that is the case, please inform me of the reason you may think AS11-40-5903 is not the original.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mukiwa

I don't think he is going to make any anouncement, much less a disclosure, and what he said he has said it, as far as I know, since 1995.

I don't think he felt any need to hide or that he was in any kind of danger.

And that is because what he said was nothing special.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Everyone screams for disclosure... but are ya willing to storm the Whitehouse and get the press involved?

Except for maybe a few dozen kooks on the Internet, nobody cares or even believes there is a conspiracy to maintain secrecy. It doesn't directly affect them, and they couldn't care less.

Ridiculous. You know, there's a real world outside of this forum where most people live their happy lives and this is all just a lot of nonsense.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Posting the patches for the Space Command, JSR pointed this one out to me...

I actually had it but completely spaced on the 'eyes'

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hm..well I can't think of any other imagery that reminds me of other than the stereotypical alien.

It seems to have become as deeply embeded in our psyche as say, oh I don't know, the Disney logo.

Strange how these things catch on

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohupnobody cares or even believes there is a conspiracy to maintain secrecy. It doesn't directly affect them, and they couldn't care less.

Precisely

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
In Portugal we have a thing called "right of petition", that grants any group of citizens the possibility of asking that something be done (or undone) or just making a statement against some public decision.

Those petitions can be presented to any government organ or public entity, except judicial tribunals.

All petitions must be answered publicly, even if they are not accepted, the reasons for that must be public.

Does the US legislation has anything like that that could be used by the people who want the famous "UFO disclosure"?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I am not a US citizen so have no real knowledge of there legal systems but I would suggest that would come under the FOIA.

It seems to me that the FOIA is a contradiction of terms and I base my thoughts on the application by Stan Friedman for some UFO related material.

What he got back was a sheaf of papers with 90 per cent of the content blacked out and as always under the guise of "in the interests of national security".

An analogy for me is Henry Fords statement on the Modet T ford, "you can have it any colour you want as long as it is black".

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The Constitution asserts our "Right to petition the government for a redress of grievences". I don't know what the mechanics of that is in Portugal, but in the U.S. it could be a simple phone call to a Congressman or a long drawn out court case. Depends on how stubborn and obstructive the goverment folk feel like being.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Thanks for the post meltdown2000. Many agree with your sentiments. I call them "Armchair Patriots".

An "Armchiar Patriot" is one who is willing to listen or read about a threat to their nation as long as they don't have to get up out of their armchair or pay any money.

They prefer to be 'spoon-fed' information (preferably in paragraphs whose numbers amount to less than 5) with no big words. And they want to be spoon-fed for free.

Hmm, John, an interesting concept. I think you can come up with an equally catchy label for Hoagland and Bara, such as "Truth Profiteer". You see, a "Truth Profiteer" is one who is willing to inform his nation of the impending threat as long as they are handsomely compensated for this act. Charming characters, aren't they?

An "Armchair Patriot" is very honest and although he is loyal to his country he wants to be sure that nobody is making any money off the information they are telling him.

A "Truth Profiteer" is very honest and although he is loyal to his country he wants to be sure he is making money off the information so direly needed by his compatriots, and on which the future of humankind suqrely depends. Just like war profiteers, who reap profits off their fellow's misery in war time, "Truth Profiteers" consider themselves to be too valuable to render their services to the nation.

An 'Armchair Patriot's favorite whine is "Prove it to me"

Sorry, I thought the requisite of proof was a faculty of a sane mind, not a whine. "Truth Profiteers" may differ from other people in that regard.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Spacemax - thanks for coming aboard. You have the kind of thick skin we need.

Every time I see the Nazi and Mason material making their tiring rounds again, I see those viruses hard at work.

As if no one else has a brain.

My days are taken up figuring how to fit the milk in the fridge, how to pay the bills, how to get my MPV running, and where to get sleep inbetween all this.

So I really value my time here, whenever I have a spare chance. There is no more opportunity for amusing diversions. I am looking forwards to your contributions.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Hi Zorgon,

The problem with that is I don't think anyone in the white house has a clue about this. Also, you can just tell by the reactions on this forum how much people really care about this. The "there's nothing to hide" people are either kidding themselves or they're in total denial.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join