It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California fires Spark Martial Law?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The worst possibilities are true. There is no coincidence.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The emergency people seem to be doing a good job. This is optimistic.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

where my wife and i now live is now 30ft above a river that used to be just a couple of feet below the bank of earth (20 ft from the) back of where our house sits------- the government built a huge dam 30 miles up from here to control the water level downstream and to generate power with------the concrete is starting to move and crack in all kinds of strange directions-----------1 of these days when hopefully we are in a safer location for? whatever i expect to find out that the dam finally gave up------there will be no more house or town to come back to when it happens.one big earthquake in this quiet place would do it.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
antar, if you are so upset about this why don't you go volunteer in the stadium instead of posting on the board and feeling sad. It would probably make you feel better.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by acegotflows

until just the last 2-3 days i wouldn't have given your avatar or the talk by others of a new world order/trillateral commision/a 1world government or the world bank or the imf a second thought as to having any validity-let alone a government whose key figures worship the devil as their god-----------now after looking over what the governments actually doing in relationship to the loyalty to the constitution and freedom they preach ------------i really see that what they do and what they preach are exactly opposite-------i fear you are right-------i still find it hard that any american would want to destroy their own country------some of my fondest memories are from many visits over 40 years to the usa .

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
ughhh...they are using this to make bush look good on tv...

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimpb1420

I don't see how you think this is making bush look good on tv? even the LT govern of cali was bashing on bush on MM. He said something like "what bush needs to do is bring home our nat'l guard from iraq".

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimpb1420

I don't see how you think this is making bush look good on tv? even the LT govern of cali was bashing on bush on MM. He said something like "what bush needs to do is bring home our nat'l guard from iraq".

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I was hoping to find out about the San Diego wild animal park as well as Sea world and the San Diego Zoo??(Takes deep breath) I worry...

Are you afraid they will be damaged by the fire? The wild animal park maybe cuz it's east in the mountains, but the SD Zoo and Sea World shouldn't be in harms way, they're too deep in the city...

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

sorry you think i'm your enemy? no ----like i said----i would hate to see nice people or animals hurt---------but those that profit by making movies of filth that contribute to causing the break up of the family by making adultery look to be acceptable leading to divorce and make homosexuality look normal or encourage pedophiles to do what they inflict on our children---no--it doesnt bother me in the least to see them receive their just reward.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by yahn goodey
sorry you think i'm your enemy? no ----like i said----i would hate to see nice people or animals hurt---------but those that profit by making movies of filth that contribute to causing the break up of the family by making adultery look to be acceptable leading to divorce and make homosexuality look normal or encourage pedophiles to do what they inflict on our children---no--it doesnt bother me in the least to see them receive their just reward.

Thank you, that was seriously the funniest thing that I've read all day.

Tell me something, if divine justice is the cause then why isn't the valley up in flames instead of bland diego?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
with the "terminator" leading cal. martial law looms

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The terminator had a look on his face the other day that made me think he wished he had been better prepared for the press conference. He slipped into the verbage about his visit the night before to a specified location bla bla bla...it was poor acting on his part,and he was lagging on the recent numbers and facts, some thing stinks I still feel like this situation could become potentially dangerous for the innocents forced to cohabitate with the street elements and the illegals that are taking this opportunity to party. I watched as a gang looking member sauntered past a reporter and made no effort to disguise his lust for the female reporter. I would hate to think that my elderly grandmother or young daughter or son for that matter were forced by cercumstance to be there especially after dark. Remember some of these people are the same ones that were ripping down our American Flag and raising the Mexican while the police stood by and observed because they were told to do so. I have been crying yes, I have thought many times I wish I was working this event and able to donate my time. I would LOVE to volunteer to work with the children. I would love to be there at night near the bath rooms to protect the innocent. I can barely pay my fricken bills since that man took office. I am trying to figure out how to make the last 40 dollars last until next month. 7 people and 10 indoor pets, I am doing all I can to survive. There are some very mean people here on this forum and it took a disaster for me to see some of the members for awho they really are and to know just which ones appear to be in service of plain old evil.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The fire is like right over the hill from me right now....It is pretty scary and I'm sure we have to evacuate soon. It really sucks to see so much evacuation and new fires constantly sprouting up. I look at the window and see a new pillar of smoke in a new area and find out that another small fire has started, not sure arson or what, but I'm thinking many of them are arson. The sun is pretty much blocked out too i can only see a little red where it's at but the smoke is pretty much thick as can be. Lets just hope these fires can be contained soon otherwise California is going to burn up to the coast....

Peace

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
To find answers to some of your questions go to nbcsandiego.com. Please, please be optimistic about these events. We need your good wishes, prayers and support, not pessimism. The Wild Animal Park and Zoo are safe. No sightings of Blackwater. We are being ask to conserve electricity and water. Stay off cell phones. Stay off roads. At persent Jamul is being evacuated and a C130 has finally made a drop. People having lost eveything they had are in shock and dazed. Many services are in place and being utilized. These people are in need of compassion. Please don't be so judgmental. Send your good thoughts our way.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BlitzKrieger

Blitz! Please get some footage for us here. We would love some video or even cell phone pics. Be safe first and take good care of your self and yours. I wonder if you are in the Costa mesa area? How are they doing there? I have an Aunt there but she is too proud to ever say that anything is less than just fine...

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Sorry for seeming insensitive to anyone that is going though this devastating situation if I can help by contacting people or helping anyone connect with services just let me know and I will do all I can to help you and your families. You are not alone in this.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BlitzKrieger

Blitz, are you still with us? Please dont wait and be sure to have any and all documentation with you. Take water and supplies be careful and dont take chances. I will pray for your safety my friend.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Again I am crying , just cant help it. It is so important that you dont take chances as these fires have been so irradic in their patterns. Let me know what I can do for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join