It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

attempt to enter area 51 gone wrong

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
sorry to debunk you here, but if you went up to the gate like that the camo dudes would keep you in their jeep while the county sheriff came out to get you, there is not a chance in hell you would be taken into the base.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
yeah guys.....it's all a lie....i'm just some loser immature kid that wants his time in the spotlight......what an idiot right?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
you know stacy...you need to thicken your skin a little.......if your so easily offended then maybe ATS is not for you.

ATS is full of skeptics and die-hard believers who are darn good at rooting out good info from bad. Maybe this did happen to you but you will find that the general response will be disbelief...especialy without proof or corroboration.

If you show your weakness to critisism here you will get hounded. Toughen up...shrug it off and move on.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I believe the Cammo Dudes were waiting for you but thats about it, Me and my buddies have poked around the Nellis Bombing and Gunnery range numerous times on our Dirt Bikes and those guys do not screw around!!!!!!

Very first time we rode out ou Groome Lake Rd we were met at the boarder to the base by 3 Security vehicles which promply chased us halfway back up to 375 till we went cross country and thats when the Balck Hawk was called...

Everytime since we screw around out there we are always met more than halfway down GLR by Security with a Black Hawk patroling the boarder, not to mention every time we get back out to the Highway the Sheriff is there to question and ticket us for riding on the land....

The North Gate Is way more secure with a sallyport check in on any given week day you will see numerous white unmarked flatbeds with construction vehicles and deliverys in other unmarked trucks to the base...

There are also a ton of unmanned gates on the back roads heading west out of Rachel that I would assume is the actual bombing range most of the gates are locked but many stand wide open due to vandals cutting the locks and chains, Now dont always count on these gates being unmanned very rarely you will run into security about a mile from the gates and I can only assume thats due to testing bombs or some other type of military ordinance....

Even though some of these gates stand open its probably not a good idea to test your fate even though unmanned you still see numerous low flying jets out there and even though I have balls I also have brains and do not want to end up target practice for some F-16 pilot....

As far as getting to Papoose Lake thats a very long shot and Im not going to lie and say Ive seen it but have tryed to find routes and Its not easy unless you are on foot to get across alot of that country some of the surrounding hillsides are almost a vertical climb...

All in all good luck getting to see this Ive tryed and will try again but most of the time you are pretty much chasing phantoms and doing nothing more than pissing off base security and local law enforcement!!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by staceybourne

Wow. Cool story if true, but I have to agree with others on here who noted it was the first post and all. But still, I don't think we should ever attack someone without proof. Like my Mom always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say then shut the hell up!" She also said, "Its better to be injected with needles at Area 51 than it is to be eaten alive by monkeys."

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ben94gt

I don't think he said he was actually in area 51, just the guard shack. Isn't the shack like 14 miles from the actual base? Not that I actually believe it, mind you, but you never know. And I guess that is the real point... we don't actually know and shouldn't pick on our fellow members. If we keep doing that no one will want to post anything for fear of being persecuted on here. Just something to think about.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

I agree,first off,the only thing they DO say is"You are tresspassing,turn around or risk being shot". Nice try though..

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Last time we were ticketed for trespassing on Ranch Land with a motorized vehicle I over heard the sheriff say something about I cant wait till they move the Guard Shack closer to the highway...

To be quite honest Im surprised they havent either,considering that everything non authorized traveling down GLR is scrutinized especially ATV's/Quads/Dirt Bikes but that due to you being able to out run security cross country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmojo

Well, when you post something as fraudulent as his story obviously is then one should expect to get picked on.
I rarely post in threads that have stories like this, most of them i just read and move on but the ones that just scream bs and have so many inconsistencies, I feel compelled to say something.
Some have ridiculed his grammar and sentence structure but those arent important to me, im no grammar cop.
A person with poor grammar can still tell a true and believable story but not this guy

This belongs in Skunks lol..

[edit on 10/26/2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Because when I got home I had a shower and saw uin the mirror that there was a small dot on my chest right over my heart.

Can you share with us a picture?

yes, picture please

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Can't read, needs paragraphs.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Wow, just wow...did you smoke to much crack and fall asleep watching the X-Files or somthing?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmojo
"Its better to be injected with needles at Area 51 than it is to be eaten alive by monkeys."

Did she specify whether they were flying monkeys?

Love the sentiment though!

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
From this point forth, there will be no further demeaning attacks towards the author of this thread.

While everyone is obviously skeptical, does no one think it would be wiser to ask some questions about the incident instead of the petty one-liners which add nothing to this thread and simply degrade the apparent intelligence level?

Take it easy folks, the route to the truth is achieved through critical thinking and analysis, not childish antics.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I agree with 99% of your post, Simon. I starred ya. The one-line, mocking posts should cease and desist. It's counter-productive to everything we should represent.

The 1% I must point out are the very questions that have been asked in seriousness have been ignored complely.

Originally posted by staceybourne
page one, in entirety:

you guys are alot of help, also it probably would have been better not to tell them about the area 51 deal...I'm sure I sounded crazy. I'm not gonna argue with you, believe me or don't
-------------------------------------------------
page three-snipped by quoter:

Believe me or don't. I'll be back to catch up on posts. You should be dissapointed of the time your wasting posting all these things.

-------------------------------------------------
Page four- in entirety

I'm pretty sure that I established that I don't care whether or not anyone believes me...why isn't this thread closed? I know quite a few of you tryed to contribute by posting questions and the like but all the others are just rediculous......can you just leave me alone now? I keep on getting emails when you reply.....its stupid.....just close the friggin thread

--------------------------------------------------
page five, right up top there:

yeah guys.....it's all a lie....i'm just some loser immature kid that wants his time in the spotlight......what an idiot right?

This is the quality of the posts staceybourne has followed up with. I have no doubt that he will never post anything else of substance. I really want to hear more from him concerning this, but, I just don't think it's going to happen.
-Movie-style description in the Opening Post with an extraordinary version of events.
-Evasive posts despite some very good questions being asked.
-Easily takes personal offense at suggestions his tale might be false, which it may or may not be.

I do, myself, feel that the inflammatory responses are counter-productive to anything here at ATS and should stop! As pointed out more times that I can count, most hoaxers provide their own discovery if allowed to post freely without distraction.

Thanks Simon, for throwing that reminder out there.

Cuhail

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail
I have no doubt that he will never post anything else of substance. I really want to hear more from him concerning this, but, I just don't think it's going to happen.

If the author is going to ignore the attacks but the true questions of intrigue as well, then this thread should die a quiet death.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The Route Less Traveled

Originally posted by SimonGray
Take it easy folks, the route to the truth is achieved through critical thinking and analysis, not childish antics.

Of course you're right, and I regret piling on earlier.

Even though I find the OP's account incredible (to understate things somewhat), the right thing to do when confronted with claims like these is to question and examine them, not ridicule the member who made them.

God knows I've made some claims of my own that I'm sure are quite dubious from the point of view of other members, but it is only because ATS is what it is that I've even felt comfortable enough to say anything at all.

staceybourne, my earlier comments were inappropriate, especially coming from a moderator, and I hope you can forgive me for them.

At the same time, I hope you can understand and forgive my fellow members who have likewise expressed both skepticism and cynicism, and -- if you're willing -- that you may be able to provide more information so we can better understand the nature of your own experiences.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Staceybourne. My opinion of what happened is that they may have thought you might have been some sort of government spy or something and mabe the tests were to see if you had any bugs on you and see if you had military training. The drug was probably to make you think you imagined or dreamt it.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
why are u people wasting your time on this thread ?
the guy is clearly suffering from ADD....

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by goblin
why are u people wasting your time on this thread ?
the guy is clearly suffering from ADD....

What's so hard to believe about this story, it's not that unbelievable.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join