It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

attempt to enter area 51 gone wrong

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I need some help, a couple days ago i got a friend to drop me off at the beggining of the road leading to area 51 so that i could walk up to the gates by night and then tell them I'm lost and i got thrown outta a car on the way to vegas by a guy I was hitch hiking with, i hoped that being around 1 am that they would bring me at least to the guard shack so i could say i got into area 51. Well something went very wrong. I got to the sign and the camo dudes were waiting for me. They brought me inside the guard building after a drawn out body search. After I got inside the Guards building. After that the man that brought me in went into another room and I could hear him talking on a phone. At this point i was eccstatic that I had gotten past the signs and had hoped that they would send me a drive home. Well they didn't. I had to wait in the building until morning at which time they told me there was a problem and I might have to stay there for some time because they had ran my name and found various forums I had attended surrounding way to get into area 51. Well it wasn't till later that I found this was a lie. They were keeping me there for more sinister reasons. They told me I had to go with them. They brought me in a truck a few miles down the road to the nearest building on a hanger where I was examined for stamina and strength, muscle mass etc. After all this I started getting worried as to why they would be doing this. So I started asking when I could go home. They said "As soon as you calm down." not a second later there was a young man holding me down and they stuck a needle into my chest. I could feel it break membranes in my chest. After what only appeared to me to be a few seconds I opened my eyes and I'm in a truck, on the highway. I'm with a middle aged man. I asked him what they injected into me. He said he doesn't know what I'm talking about, he claims I was wondering down the road and he asked me if I wanted a ride and I said yes then shortly after fell asleep in the car. I know this couldn't be true. I remember everything that happened. I also notice my cell phone which was normally in my back pocket was gone. I said that I was gonna call the authorities and he said he hadn't done nothing wrong and if I want he can pull over and drop me of right here. I said sorry and he drove me into town and I called a my friend right away and told him to pick me up. When I got home I called the police and they said that things like this aren't there problem and that they can't do anything. I have been calling repeatedly asking for blood tests and whatnot to see what the put in me. Because when I got home I had a shower and saw uin the mirror that there was a small dot on my chest right over my heart. Although I haven't noticed any effects yet I'm still attempting to get blood tests. I would think whatever it is it would stay in the blood for at least 72 hours or so. But everywhere I have called has refused me. So what should I do?

[edit on 22-10-2007 by staceybourne]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Call Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, and I would suggest the Easter Bunny as well. They will have further instructions....

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
All you can do is get a really thorough physical. I certainly wouldn't go back...

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Write it all down, but throw in a few more details. then try and peddle it to any number of science fiction magazines. But don't hold your breath. For a science fiction story to sell its at least got to be plausible.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Is this why I don't have any John Lear comic books?

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This sounds very "screenplay-ish" If im wrong, Im apologise, and ask the question, Why would any doctor refuse you a blood test? Dont tell them what happened, just tell them you want a full checkup!

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Steff

I suppose if you're using Medicaid or whatnot, they may refuse treatment because they don't feel it's necessary. But plunk down cash and I'm sure it will be a different story.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
you havent noticed anything wrong? you were wandering down the road thats propably what that stuff did to you and thats propably all it did to you. it could have been any number of common things they injected into you and theyd have to check your body mass and other things before they gave you any sort of drug to keep them from OD'ing you.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I could literally spend two hours picking out all the things that are absolutely wrong with that opening post.

I don't think I have to convince anyone here what to think about it.

Well written. Really.

yeesh.

Cuhail

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
If your story is true then everything that happens is 100% your fault, we used to play silly games like that at an NSA base here in Yorkshire England first time it was funny then the fence climbing started then it became a nightmare i don't wish to go into, the signs surrounding area 51 are there for a reason not because they had sign making classes on a chilly Wednesday afternoon, i would love to tour area 51 but i would only travel past the signs if 2000 people went with me to protest secrecy.

In a nutshell don't play games like that you are asking for trouble.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
you guys are alot of help, also it probably would have been better not to tell them about the area 51 deal...I'm sure I sounded crazy. I'm not gonna argue with you, believe me or don't

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by staceybourne

Relax, you could always go to another doctor and tell them something else.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
don't remember anything?
you've heard of the mile high club
your now a member of the area 51 club.

reply to post by staceybourne

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you are now a part of a top secret government program. They are testing an injectable serum that causes the unwilling recipient to lose all ability to form paragraphs while writing.

Very unfortunate.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Karl,

Wow, Love it!! I tell you what, I never cease to be amazed at what people will write just to get a conversation going. Then again, maybe it's true and I should not be calling bluff, but I just have to go with the gut check on this one.

To the O.P.,

I hope you are OK, in whatever capacity that applies to. If it really did happen to you, I hope you got what you wished for. If it did not happen, I hope you got what you wished for. Thanks for the story as it was entertaining either way.

Peace, Mondo

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
what sucks is that this is the only thread you've posted. Actually this is the only time you've ever commented on here
. I want to believe the story and have read other unusual stories to people who accidently saw too much around the Dugway Proving Grounds with simliar "knock out" like techniques...

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
My gawd, John and me are going to actually agree on something for once…
Maybe I’ll be found wandering aimlessly down the road somewhere after passing out from the shock of it all.

Anyway, if this story were true in any way, shape, or form, you would not be on here writing about it, you’d be in a federal prison being probed by aliens…. Illegal aliens that is.
It’s a federal offence to cross the boarder into a government facility, that is why the signs say, “use of lethal force authorized beyond this point”…
Nuff said.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
If getting blood to analyze is your hold up, there are a number of ways you can get it. Buy an HIV blood test kit from the supermarket. Draw some of your own blood and put it on some ice. I agree with the others, just pay a doctor to do some bloodwork. If that had every happened to me, you can be guaranteed that I would spend the money on a full blood test.

The story though seems to have a lot of details missing. Describe to me exactly what the uniforms the men or women had on, what types of weapons and other things were they wearing, what did the rooms look like in detail, how much time passed between interogations, what were more of the questions they asked you and what did you tell them? These are a few of the things you could add.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by staceybourne
So what should I do?
[edit on 22-10-2007 by staceybourne]

Only post when you are sober.

By the way, wasn't that an X-Files episode?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by bg_socalif

Yeah I thought that myself as well:

"The X Files"
Dreamland (1998)

Mulder and Scully travel to the secretive Area 51 to meet a contact who has inside information on UFOs. Before they arrive, they get stopped by military personnel who tell them to turn back. A weird event occurs that results in Mulder switching bodies with Morris Fletcher, a "man in black" from Area 51, without anyone else knowing. Mulder takes advantage of this perfect disguise to infiltrate Area 51, while Fletcher uses the opportunity to escape the life he hates.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join