It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! I Know the Truth!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I thought it would be something more...dramatic.

But,it's sad to know your nation attack your own citizens.But i can understand why tough.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
If the government were to come out and actually admit that they shot this flight down, I actually might be more likely to accept the official story. However, I think that it was shot down or made to look like it crashed to make more heros of the day and to boost the country's moral. I also think that the flight was going to hit it's target but someone in the chain of command broke some of the planes that day by iniating the shoot down order. Just my thoughts!!!!

I would be more interested in obtaining proof that it was shot down.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Question to the OP-

So were all the calls made to family members etc., faked?

You mentioned something about the CRITIC going to Washington pre 911. . . What does that have to do with flight 93 being shot down that day?

2PacSade-

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
If you do have something, you need to get it out as soon as possible. The people who want to keep your information a secret probably already know you posted here asking for a safe way to leak it out.

Their are no 'safe' ways. Period. Your only chance is to go public, and i mean public! Even then if you believe what people say, your not safe.

If you really do have something top secret about 9/11 that is 100% proof of something then you should go public, however i doubt such proof exists and you might have 'something' but you will never manage to convince the world it proves anything.

Maybe your best bet is already at the stage where you should shut up and hope the worst that happens to you is you don't get your clerance for much longer?

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
im not buying it. tell us something we dont know.

if that made you mad, does that mean that with your knowledge you believe that 9-11 was ocastrated by terrorists? and the government mearly spun it for moral.

they were suppossed to shoot that plane down, who cares if they admit to it, they will only recieve a pat on the back for it.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Pinky Ponk
"Perhaps you could post it anonymously at a internet cafe or something like that. "

Don't use a F***ing Internet café, to much can go wrong.
[edit on 31-7-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

Calm down...

I wasn't aware that you couldn't use cash, but you don't have to blow a gasket.

Anyways its pretty obvious from what we saw of flight 93 that it was shot down. Imo a plane that goes straight into the dirt would not vaporize into nothingness as they have stated.

I don't think Rumsfeld was mistaken in his speech here, as some have stated. His statement comes out smooth and fluid.

video.google.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I too always felt that the plane was shot down. The sad part is, it was so unneccessary to cover it up. On that fateful morning, shooting down the plane was an acceptable thing to do and lying about it just caused frustration and mistrust. 'Let's roll' could have been woven into the truth to help spin patriotism, but bold faced lying and denial just makes the whole story questionable. This seems to tie into the parent/child relationship the government wants to have with it's citizens. Lie to us for our own good, and stonewall the truth when it's demanded.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Well the thing is the following: there were debris spread for several miles which actually indicates that something exploded in the air, if that plane was shot down it would confirm that 911 was an inside job because of the famous planted fake hole with wings in the field. That hole was made in advance so they knew perfectly what was going on... 911 was an American dream: the Drama, (the attacks) the Heros (firefighters and flight 93 passengers) and the Revenge (the war and the hate) plus a little religion here and there to make the best movie of the century.
Now the Grand Final and I guess it will not be as good as other movies.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Wow, and to think I figured that one out on my own like 5 years ago
Really... I did

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
You need:
1) A disposable laptop (preferably a cheap one, capable of wi-fi, bought with cash in a place where you can't be recorded by cameras - hard since you need to check out, so you can try a used laptop from a friend or find some creative way to avoid cameras)
2) An data wiping program (capable of destroying data above DoD standards)
3) A public wi-fi location that you can enter and find move to a place where you don't stand out (sitting down, etc.) WITHOUT BEING RECORDED BY CAMERAS
4) A way to format the hard drive after wiping the sensitive data
5) A way to COMPLETELY DESTROY AND HIDE THE LAPTOP after you're done and have deleted the information several times (several sweeps with the data wiping program). Buy some large neodymium magnets, run them along the laptop several times on both sides (while open). Smash it with a sledgehammer. Burn it well, burn some random (smashed) electronics, plastic, and paper with it. Distribute and hide the remains.

I'd change the MAC address before doing anything, too. You can change this easily from within Windows.

Basically, you want to avoid any video, paper, or electronic trail that would lead to you.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
We all know the official story of 9/11 is either wholly wrong or at least partly..

However from a governments point of view i could almost sympathise if what you say is the case..

imgaine the conversation .. sir planes have crashed into the world trade center and another flight 93 is of course and not responding.. shall we take it out?

kill our own civilians? are u mad?...sir its either we kill those 40 people or risk thousands of people getting killed..

could u make that decision and live with yourself?

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scyman
As far as my blue card from "A" and "C" schools no, i turned that in to the SSO when i left Pensacola. However I have recieved a new one from my new command.

Hope that clears up any questions yall have.

Dude ya lying. Blue cards are only issued in BOOT CAMP!.

Blue cards are issued to recruits. They are used when recruits are being punished with PT. If a recruit feels like he his being punished too much they can hold out the blue card and take a break. A really lame system if you ask me but this is the new kinder Navy. Started around 1996, just after I myself got out of the Navy after 6 years.

And what is an SSO?

Sry but as far as I'm concerned ya busted...

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Conversely, could you live with yourself if you had the ability to save hundreds of lives and you didn't? If given the difficult choice, I would opt to shoot them down. Given what had already transpired, I would not hesitate to terminate that flight. Who knows how bad that attack could have been.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2PacSade Question to the OP-So were all the calls made to family members etc., faked?

I keep hearing that...at that time, anyway...you couldn't make a cel call from an aircraft. This issue seems kinda key to the discussion.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Blue cards are issued to recruits. They are used when recruits are being punished with PT. If a recruit feels like he his being punished too much they can hold out the blue card and take a break. A really lame system if you ask me but this is the new kinder Navy. Started around 1996, just after I myself got out of the Navy after 6 years.

They tried that for a few years in the 90's (I think) and got rid of it. He has to be talking about something other than these "stress cards" if he joined after 9/11.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
They tried that for a few years in the 90's (I think) and got rid of it. He has to be talking about something other than these "stress cards" if he joined after 9/11.

Hmmmm OK maybe but after 6 years in the Navy I never heard of any other kind of blue card. I never heard of an SSO and neither has my G/F who was in for 10 yrs.

And why would he go to shipboard operations 'C' school if he was a CT?
Is there even such a 'C' school?

If I'm wrong I'll stand corrected but it doesn't sound right to me.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScymanWe shot them down, should we have....I leave that up to you.

Sorry for all the drama, I am obviously a little nervous about posting this, but f-it yall deserve to know.

My gawd, man, you must be, what...the millionth person to "theorize" that we scrambled and shot down the comandeered flight 93?

No need at all to be worried about that.

Now if you posted the tail numbers and call signs of the pilots who did it and the Mil number and address of the commanders down the line that ordered it, maybe...just maybe, you might be hassled.

I agree, though. They had no choice but to shoot it down and if they did, I see no reason in the world to hide this fact. There was little choice.

In fact I applaud the military for getting there in time.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
OK, thinking for a second I can think of one reason to cover it up.

This way the gubmint doesn't have to compensate the victims' families.

I think they should come clean about it and pay each family of those on board compensation.

Funny how it always comes down to the money...

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
If a recruit feels like he his being punished too much they can hold out the blue card and take a break.

WHHAAAT? Man I wish I would have had one of those Blue Cards when I was in Basic, jesus, our CC would have made us eat that card on our way back to the grinder. I was the laundry dude and smuggled Sodas from the PX and sold them for five chits a piece to my shipmates there and got busted, that blue card would have come in handy that day.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
When I was in "boot" at Orlando, there were no blue cards... you did it and did it right, no crying or complaining.

The only thing blue I ever saw was the headbands that "out of shape" people had to wear, to indicate why they were falling behind on runs and not able to peform a complete PT routine.

You guys remember One-Five Day?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join