It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's speculate about what happened to the passengers of flight 93?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
[
911research.wtc7.net...

Local officials stated that crash debris was spread over a wide area. According to the Pittsburg Post-Gazette, state police Major Lyle Szupinka "confirmed that debris from the plane had turned up in relatively far-flung sites, including the residential area of Indian Lake." 1 The residential areas of Indian Lake range from three to six miles from the crash site. As noted on the pages describing Flight 93 and its crash site, there were a number of debris fields. Small debris descended over Indian Lake and New Baltimore, about three and eight miles from the primary crash site, and an engine core was separated from the main impact crater by about 2000 feet.

Some officials have suggested that wind scattered the debris once on the ground, but wind certainly couldn't have blown a one-ton engine a half-mile, nor could the 9-mile-per-hour wind have blown debris for eight miles

Interesting how the website you posted didnt post the entire CNN article:

Investigators later said the debris was all very light material, such as paper and thin nylon the wind would easily blow. The wind was blowing towards Indian Lake and New Baltimore at 9 knots. "According to the NTSB, it is not only possible that the debris is from the crash, it is probable," Crowley said.
archives.cnn.com...

Also, the Investigator stated that the wind was at 9 knots...translated to MPH is about 11. A windscale describes this:

8 - 12 Gentle breeze leaves and small twigs in constant motion; wind extends light flag.
(can we assume light debris too??)

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spoodily
I back my claims by the events of 9-11-2001. The people that were and are in power and where the world is headed post 9-11.

You back them!!! Whoooopie!!!!!

Um, what are you backing them with?

NOTHING! You have posted ZERO evidence to back your claims!!

you can NOT discredit one thing I have posted...why? Because you have NO EVIDENCE!

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
heres a thought: there were bodies hitting the pavilion AND explosions. that would explain why SOME firefighters said it was bodies hitting and SOME firefighters said there were explosions.

as far as flight 93, who knows. it was laden with 11000+ gallons of fuel and sure as hell didnt leave 11000 gallons of damage. at the very least i would say it was shot down.

if it was shot down, i cant see the reason for the cover up. is america not ready to martyr off some of its own? is that the reason for the 'lets roll' story?

did we want to make it look like they martyred themselves rather than a jet did it?

IMHO that would be the most plausible story that put the puzzle of 911 together:

they couldn't get their act together because of failed intel and missed communications that morning on the first 3 planes. by the time the 4th plane was on its way to smash into the white house the 'jig was up' and we shot down flight 93. we shot it down in a calculated fashion to save 'democracy'.

im not a religious man but i would like to think the pilot who did it said a prayer and asked god for forgiveness.

then, the government decides not let the cat out of the bag. we come up with the 'lets roll' story and 'roll' with that.

all the other ct's distract from this one, the guilty man escapes in the bush as nostradomus predicted.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious

I back my claims by the events of 9-11-2001. The people that were and are in power and where the world is headed post 9-11.

You back them!!! Whoooopie!!!!!

Um, what are you backing them with?

NOTHING! You have posted ZERO evidence to back your claims!!

you can NOT discredit one thing I have posted...why? Because you have NO EVIDENCE!

I will never get a prize for convincing you that 9-11 was done by people other than Islamic extremists. The truth is that 9-11 was a terrorist act done by people that had the capabilities and know how. Enjoy your 'facts' supplied to you by people (knowingly or not) supporting terrorism. Part of a criminal investigation is looking at the motive and the means.

It's a fact that presents show up under the Christmas tree every year, Santa Claus must be real because of that. You can even turn on the radio or tv and they'll tell you where he is. Can you disprove his existence? There's so much evidence pointing to his reality, supplied by people perpetrating the lie.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I will never get a prize for convincing you that 9-11 was done by people other than Islamic extremists. The truth is that 9-11 was a terrorist act done by people that had the capabilities and know how. Enjoy your 'facts' supplied to you by people (knowingly or not) supporting terrorism. Part of a criminal investigation is looking at the motive and the means.

It's a fact that presents show up under the Christmas tree every year, Santa Claus must be real because of that. You can even turn on the radio or tv and they'll tell you where he is. Can you disprove his existence? There's so much evidence pointing to his reality, supplied by people perpetrating the lie.

You CAN convince me! honestly...I do have an open mind. BUT ... i live by evidence! Facts! REALITY!! You, use none of those in ANY of your posts.

A childhood fantasy? Thats your analogy? Geeesh.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I make the comparison to Santa Claus because it is the same scenario. A lie, with people in authority positions backing it up to people that want to believe in it.

No one wants to be told Santa isn't real.

The United States of America we were taught exists is a fantasy. It breaks my heart too.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I make the comparison to Santa Claus because it is the same scenario. A lie, with people in authority positions backing it up to people that want to believe in it.

No one wants to be told Santa isn't real.

The United States of America we were taught exists is a fantasy. It breaks my heart too.

So sorry your heart is broken....maybe if you look at REASON and FACT instead of Paraniod Fantacies, you heart may mend!!

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The Jews had paranoid fantasies that Hitler's rise to power was not a good thing.

Paranoid fantasies they would be forced to wear yellow stars to seperate them from the rest of society.

Paranoid fantasies they were going to be ushered onto rail road cars.

Paranoid fantasies that they were going to become prisoners.

Paranoid fantasies that they were going to be taken to labor camps to starve.

Paranoid fantasies that they were going to be allowed to shower.

I don't want to realise that I am not having paranoid fantasies when no water comes from the shower heads.

[edit on 6/23/2007 by Spoodily]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Poor Spoodily...seriously dude... when my son wakes from his nap... I am going to take him for a walk to the beach. Living so close to the ocean...it's quite a gift. Maybe you shold get outside...and enjoy LIFE! And FREEDOM! Bush will be gone sooner than you know it...no more NWO talk for at least 4 years!!!

Go have a few beers too!! (before the NeoCons bring back prohibition)

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I've seen and picked up pieces from aircraft. They don't stay very large at all and body parts are just as small. Only fragments remain. There should have been something left of the bodies though. Especially if a passport and a scarf unburnt was found.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keebie
I've seen and picked up pieces from aircraft. They don't stay very large at all and body parts are just as small. Only fragments remain. There should have been something left of the bodies though. Especially if a passport and a scarf unburnt was found.

There were MANY body parts recovered. Many parts of the fuselage was found as well.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson
High strength steel loses half it's rated strength after 15 minutes in the temperatures which jet fuel can cause... Apparent mystery solved. Any attempt to make any more of it than that is in my view vexatious.
[edit on 22-6-2007 by sy.gunson]

Maybe true. Most likely true.

But do those steaming hot temperatures due to the fires on floor 75 (just speculating the floor) have anything to do with the cool temperatures on let's say floor... 17?

My point is that if the fire really melted that steel then it would only be responsible for bringing down the floors ABOVE the fire, not BELOW the fires and certaintly not THE ENTIRE BUILDING.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
i totally agree with your theory. IMO the passengers were kept alive so their transfer while being "awake" would have needed fewer men "in the know"
Then they were euthanised by gas or something...

I'm surprised to see that even ATS members believe this was a "standard" crash. Loose Change, false claims or not, cannot make the most plausible proof exposed by the government. I'm talking about the tv footage of the crash site. I'm still wondering why did they do such a mistake, showing ridiculously small craters...so few and so small plane debris...

I'm sure Bush and Cheney REALLY prayed a few seconds for the sake of their souls, as they were sacrificed in order to secure the next military campaigns... What a shame, but hey it's a plausible fact.

Anyway, flight 93 is the heart of the psychological wound occasioned by 9/11, as ordinary people, from all religions and origins, united and fought not as a bunch of people, but as true americans willing to defend their country. This, my friends ,is the bottom of the question. this revenge feeling throughout America has justified thousands of innocent victims in the iraq and afghanistan wars.

i know you won't like it, but that's my opinion.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

"Gentlemen! We have called you together to inform you that we are going to overthrow the United States government." So begins a statement being delivered by Gen. Carl W. Steiner, former Commander-in-chief, U.S. Special Operations Command.

Voice synthesis technology became public before 9-11.

www.voxonic.com...

Copyright 1999 The Washington Post Company Article about the technology and then some.

By taking just a 10-minute digital recording of Steiner's voice, scientist George Papcun is able, in near real time, to clone speech patterns and develop an accurate facsimile. Steiner was so impressed, he asked for a copy of the tape.

Anyone that has ever used a telephone has a sample of their voice on file. Ever used a cell phone? They are pretty much one person per phone. Not too hard to look up any one you want.

This technology was developed at Los Alamos.

CIA personel probably know how to use it pretty well. George Bush Sr. was the former head of the CIA, his son was president during 9-11.

They had everything they needed...

[edit on 6/23/2007 by Spoodily]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I looked up the story Loose change refers to about the flight landing in Cleveland.And im pretty sure i found what they were refering too.
And if this is so-called made up info,it wasnt made up by those at Loose Change.

Heres the article

(WPCO.com)-Plane Lands In Cleveland; Bomb Feared Aboard Reported by: 9News Staff Web produced by: Liz Foreman 9/11/01 11:43:57 AM
A Boeing 767 out of Boston made an emergency landing Tuesday at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport due to concerns that it may have a bomb aboard, said Mayor Michael R. White.
White said the plane had been moved to a secure area of the airport, and was evacuated. United identified the plane as Flight 93. The airline did say how many people were aboard the flight.
United said it was also "deeply concerned" about another flight, Flight 175, a Boeing 767, which was bound from Boston to Los Angeles.
On behalf of the airline CEO James Goodwin said: "The thoughts of everyone at United are with the passengers and crew of these flights. Our prayers are also with everyone on the ground who may have been involved.
"United is working with all the relevant authorities, including the FBI, to obtain further information on these flights," he said.

web.archive.org...:/wcpo.com/specials/2001/americaattacked/news_local/story14.html

And heres some audio from the control tower regaurding Flight 93
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Interesting how the website you posted didnt post the entire CNN article:

Interesting how we do not have photos of this little debris, and they did not say how the engine ended up 2,000 feet away too.

No ones been able to really explain that. I mean their was not sign of an explosion big enough that would have blew the engine that far. The only photo we have is of a smoke plume.

I am now waiting on a FOIA request to come back from the FBI.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Interesting how we do not have photos of this little debris, and they did not say how the engine ended up 2,000 feet away too.

No ones been able to really explain that. I mean their was not sign of an explosion big enough that would have blew the engine that far. The only photo we have is of a smoke plume.

I am now waiting on a FOIA request to come back from the FBI.

Read up on it...it's not unheard of when an engine is found away from the crash site.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
As someone who has actually been to a jet aircraft crash (lear 35) - there
is little recognizable of an aircraft or of the people on board.

A high speed impact at high angle of attack (nose down) fragments the
aircraft into "metal confetti". Few pieces survive intact - at impact site
I witnessed (as member of fire department), only recognizable pieces
were part of tail fin about 3 x 3 ft, landing gear light - which struck
parked car about 50 yard away. Rest was fragmented. Of the 4
people on board - walked the site with flags to mark body parts for the
coroner. Found part (half ) of someones chest, hand minus fingers,
several amputated fingers (don't know if belonged to hand) and rest
described as "human hamburger" - bits and pieces of flesh. Fuel load
on aircraft is vaporized and ignites on impact forming fire ball which
burns quickly.

Have to laugh at remarks posted here by people without any idea of what
they are talking about.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Read up on it...it's not unheard of when an engine is found away from the crash site.

It is rare for a plane that was supposed to have hit the ground at a high angle of attack and buried itself into the ground. (according to the official story)

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Ultima...i will concede that it is rare for a plane to crash 30 ft into the soft soil in a field...as long as you concede it is JUST as rare for a plane to crash in the manner flight 93 did.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join