It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's speculate about what happened to the passengers of flight 93?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
As far as flight 93 goes. If you are a person that is in fact in search of the truth, you will learn that wreakage was found. Body parts were in fact found.

IF you have ANY questions surrounding flight 93... i can give you the FACTS as well as I know them. That what I deal with FACTS!

I have done research into flight 93 also. I have also filed FOIA request to the FBI for information.

So maybe you can tell me why their are 2 distinct debris fields so far away from the crash site. Also why 1 engine was found over 2,000 feet away.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Flight 93 was the only one that had any "large" pieces of it left. Most of UA175 and AA11 would have been destroyed when the towers came down, and AA77 didn't leave any kind of large pieces behind.

Oh but what about the photos of pieces of plane in front of the Pentagon the people keep bringing up who believe the official story.

Also we do not have any reports of any piecies from any of the 911 sites matching any of the planes.

I have sent FOIA requset to the FBI for more informationon reports and the photos of parts and where the parts were taken.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

I have done research into flight 93 also. I have also filed FOIA request to the FBI for information.

So maybe you can tell me why their are 2 distinct debris fields so far away from the crash site. Also why 1 engine was found over 2,000 feet away.

Please submit your sources for these debris fields and the evidence that the engine was fouund 2 thousand feet away. (im not saying it wasnt.)

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
2,000 feet away??

More like 900 feet:

Jeff Reinbold, the National Park Service representative responsible for the Flight 93 National Memorial, confirms the direction and distance from the crash site to the basin: just over 300 yards south, which means the fan landed in the direction the jet was traveling. "It's not unusual for an engine to move or tumble across the ground," says Michael K. Hynes, an airline accident expert who investigated the crash of TWA Flight 800 out of New York City in 1996. "When you have very high velocities, 500 mph or more," Hynes says, "you are talking about 700 to 800 ft. per second. For something to hit the ground with that kind of energy, it would only take a few seconds to bounce up and travel 300 yards."

www.popularmechanics.com...

Do i know for certain why it was 900 feet away? Heck no... but there is one explination:

American Airlines flight 587 crashed in New York in November 2001 when its vertical stabilizer separated in flight. The NTSB report said...

"The engines, which also separated from the aircraft seconds before ground impact, were found several blocks from the wreckage site".
www.ntsb.gov...

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Yes, I would like to see evidence of these debris fields as well. Like I said before, if they did shoot it down why not come right out with it? The reason is because it would have taken a major propaganda tool away from them. The FACTS are that there was a small hole, no plane wreckage, and no bodies.

Edit: ....and CaptainObvious, please stop quoting the NTSB, they're knee deep in the coverup.

Peace

[edit on 23-6-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I doubt you have looked into ANY evidence all you have done is dismissed it as garbage without even reading or listening to it. What is it your afraid of? That terroroist did in fact highjack some planes and kill thousands of us?

Terrorists did hijack those planes, they also has demoliton equiptment in place to bring the Twin Towers to the ground. They had a Patriot Act all typed up and ready to go.

Voice synthesis technology became public before 9-11.

www.voxonic.com...

Copyright 1999 The Washington Post Company Article about the technology and then some.

By taking just a 10-minute digital recording of Steiner's voice, scientist George Papcun is able, in near real time, to clone speech patterns and develop an accurate facsimile. Steiner was so impressed, he asked for a copy of the tape.

Anyone that has ever used a telephone has a sample of their voice on file. Ever used a cell phone? They are pretty much one person per phone. Not too hard to look up any one you want.

Washintgton Post probably made it all up anyway.

CIA personel probably know how to use it pretty well. George Bush Sr. was the former head of the CIA, his son was president during 9-11.

[edit on 6/23/2007 by Spoodily]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Is there more evidence that a missile could have possibly hit United 93 and caused two distinct crash sites? Other than someone calling from the airplane bathroom claiming there to be a white smoke and having heard an explosion>

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Edit: ....and CaptainObvious, please stop quoting the NTSB, they're knee deep in the coverup.

Well you just proved your point with me. Oh... um... you have proof to back up this accusation????

No? I didn't think so... another truther that denys the truth. Typical

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
Is there more evidence that a missile could have possibly hit United 93 and caused two distinct crash sites? Other than someone calling from the airplane bathroom claiming there to be a white smoke and having heard an explosion>

Shattered OUT...

That evidence about the white smoke has been pretty much debunked. Look at my above post.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The only thing the official truth has going for it is that it's OFFICIAL. Official doesn't mean accurate. If crooks are in charge, then crooks make the truth.

Peace

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spoodily
Terrorists did hijack those planes, they also has demoliton equiptment in place to bring the Twin Towers to the ground. They had a Patriot Act all typed up and ready to go.

Voice synthesis technology became public before 9-11
By taking just a 10-minute digital recording of Steiner's voice, scientist George Papcun is able, in near real time, to clone speech patterns and develop an accurate facsimile. Steiner was so impressed, he asked for a copy of the tape.

Anyone that has ever used a telephone has a sample of their voice on file. Ever used a cell phone? They are pretty much one person per phone. Not too hard to look up any one you want.

Washintgton Post probably made it all up anyway.

CIA personel probably know how to use it pretty well. George Bush Sr. was the former head of the CIA, his son was president during 9-11.

Um... where is the evidence that this was used on the 30 + calls that were made.

Again...please THINK... the "perps" took recordings of everyones voices between the time they got on the plane and .....and when? Did they corral them all up and have them talk into a microphone and then...asked for thier phone numbers so they could call loves ones ...etc....

Come on now!

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Dr. Love... you can make all the accusations you want. You have not offered anything to back it up!!

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
That's an easy point to make when you back the official truth. You know you can't be wrong, even if you're really wrong.

It's no different from being a follower.

Peace

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Did you not see where I had asked if you had ever used a telephone? There are recordings of every person that has ever used a telephone. Unless these people were Amish I really doubt they hadn't (they wouldn't have been flying). I worked with a guy at Office Max who's father worked for the phone company, he told me back in 1998-9 (had to think back when I worked there) they have warehouses full of recordings.

This article was published on Monday, Feb. 1, 1999. Not April 1 (April Fool's Day)

Please read this entire article.

Washington Post article.

Steiner was hardly the first or last victim to be spoofed by Papcun's team members. To refine their method, they took various high quality recordings of generals and experimented with creating fake statements. One of the most memorable is Colin Powell stating "I am being treated well by my captors."

I will give you a moment to cry now.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
That's an easy point to make when you back the official truth. You know you can't be wrong, even if you're really wrong.

It's no different from being a follower.

Peace

I am looking at the evidence! PERIOD. I dont even have to quote the 911 commision report or NIST to back up my claims. They are FACTS. Thats what a REAL truther works with.

A follower is one that sits by their radio to listen to a blow hole like Alex Jones spewing his hatred and paranoia to his sheep!

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Did you not see where I had asked if you had ever used a telephone? There are recordings of every person that has ever used a telephone. Unless these people were Amish I really doubt it they hadn't (they wouldn't have been flying). I worked with a guy at Office Max who's father worked for the phone company, he told me back in 1997 they have warehouses full of recordings.

This article was published on Monday, Feb. 1, 1999. Not April 1 (April Fool's Day)

Please read this entire article

Steiner was hardly the first or last victim to be spoofed by Papcun's team members. To refine their method, they took various high quality recordings of generals and experimented with creating fake statements. One of the most memorable is Colin Powell stating "I am being treated well by my captors."

One thing is for a recording to make a couple statements... but to carry on a conversation with a loved one????
Look at it AGAIN...

-Government planning on hiding passengers (or kill them)
-Government looks through said warehouse of telephone recordings for the passengers listed on the manifest.
-Goverment finds recordings, and makes up fake voices for those who are passengers
-Goverment fakes highjacking and hides Flight 93 somewhere.
-Government makes 30+ calls to the familys using fake voices to talk to loved ones.

Ok..this is as bad as the hologram theory.

[edit on 23-6-2007 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
CaptainObvious,

You are unfortunately denying the facts. Do you think our government is incompetent? You are trying make them sound too stupid to do this.

It is a real article from a reputable source. They even mention halograms in the article, but I don't support that theory.

Have you ever used Microsoft's SAM program? It works by typing in whatever you want to say and it will say it for you. Not hard to have a conversation if you don't hire a guy that doesn't know his way around a keyboard. Transcriptionists can type very fast.

Whereas early voice morphing required cutting and pasting speech to put letters or words together to make a composite, Papcun's software developed at Los Alamos can far more accurately replicate the way one actually speaks. Eliminated are the robotic intonations.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

CaptainObvious,

You are unfortunately denying the facts. Do you think our government is incompetent? You are trying make them sound too stupid to do this.

What am I denying... I listed what would have to be done (i simplified it) YOU my friend have to back up your outlandish claims with facts ...and you can't.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Please submit your sources for these debris fields and the evidence that the engine was fouund 2 thousand feet away. (im not saying it wasnt.)

911research.wtc7.net...

Local officials stated that crash debris was spread over a wide area. According to the Pittsburg Post-Gazette, state police Major Lyle Szupinka "confirmed that debris from the plane had turned up in relatively far-flung sites, including the residential area of Indian Lake." 1 The residential areas of Indian Lake range from three to six miles from the crash site. As noted on the pages describing Flight 93 and its crash site, there were a number of debris fields. Small debris descended over Indian Lake and New Baltimore, about three and eight miles from the primary crash site, and an engine core was separated from the main impact crater by about 2000 feet.

Some officials have suggested that wind scattered the debris once on the ground, but wind certainly couldn't have blown a one-ton engine a half-mile, nor could the 9-mile-per-hour wind have blown debris for eight miles

Map of debris fields.
i114.photobucket.com...

[edit on 23-6-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   

CaptainObvious,

What am I denying... I listed what would have to be done (i simplified it) YOU my friend have to back up your outlandish claims with facts ...and you can't.

I back my claims by the events of 9-11-2001. The people that were and are in power and where the world is headed post 9-11.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join