It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's speculate about what happened to the passengers of flight 93?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by wenfieldsecret
like previously stated the president doesnt fly on NAOC...he has air force one...and the NAOC...just like the AWACS, just happend to be in the area....

www.fas.org...

And where are you getting your iunformation frm that the president does not fly on NAOC in national emergencies.

Why would a mulit-million dollar, major defense system just happen to be inthe area ?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

And where are you getting your iunformation frm that the president does not fly on NAOC in national emergencies.

Why would a mulit-million dollar, major defense system just happen to be inthe area ?

the president has air force one.....there are several other command and control aircraft....together they operate during times of national emergency...mainly during nuclear attack.....to command and control forces....and i linked you to the FAS site...do you want it again?

in its tour of alert status...they just dont sit on the ramp at offutt....it'll leave if a storm is coming....it'll go somewhere else if it feels the whim....normally out to wright-pat in ohio....then to andrews in d.c....and other large bases round the states....there would be no point in readiness if it just sat in one spot...all the frickin time....

[edit on 2-7-2007 by wenfieldsecret]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I was under the impression that the president always travels on Air Force one.

Does he travel on Air Force one in emergency situation?

BeZerK

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeZerk

BeZerK

yes...air force one...air force one is always within reasonable distance of the president.....and when he goes to places it just can't reach....such as New orleans in octoberish of 2005...he takes Marine One...which his chopper...which i may or may not have seen at Keesler AFB, MS in that same time period....

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

the president has air force one.....there are several other command and control aircraft....together they operate during times of national emergency...mainly during nuclear attack.....to command and control forces....and i linked you to the FAS site...do you want it again?

[edit on 2-7-2007 by wenfieldsecret]

Yes, we all know he has Air Force 1. But he also flies on NAOC in a national emergency.

It still does not explain why their was a NAOC plane in the area before the attacks.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Well, for one thing, I have yet to see a campaigm for 'Victims of Families of Flight 93'. Pretty easy to figure out as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   

yes...air force one...air force one is always within reasonable distance of the president.....and when he goes to places it just can't reach....such as New orleans in octoberish of 2005...he takes Marine One...which his chopper...which i may or may not have seen at Keesler AFB, MS in that same time period....

Thanks for that.

What is NAOC?

BeZerK

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

What is NAOC?

BeZerK

en.wikipedia.org...

The Boeing E-4B Advanced Airborne Command Post, with a project name of "Nightwatch", is an aircraft operated by the United States Air Force and is specially built to serve as a survivable mobile command post for the National Command Authority (the President of the United States and the Secretary of Defense, and successors).

The airframe is a Boeing 747-200 aircraft specially built to serve as a survivable mobile command post for the National Command Authorities (the President of the United States and the Secretary of Defense, and successors). Other support staff would board the aircraft such as members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. The primary purpose of the aircraft was to provide a survivable platform to conduct war operations in the event of a nuclear attack. Early in the operations of the E-4 series, the media dubbed the aircraft as "the doomsday planes." Four are currently operated by the United States Air Force, and are assigned to the 1st Airborne Command Control Squadron (1ACCS) of the 55th Wing at Offutt Air Force Base, Nebraska. Maintenance and crews are provided by Air Combat Command, while operations are coordinated by United States Strategic Command. The first mission for the aircraft was known as NEACP (National Emergency Airborne Command Post - pronounced "kneecap"). As the Soviet nuclear threat diminished in the 1990s, the aircraft mission was modified to support the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and renamed NAOC (the National Airborne Operations Center). Previous NEACP aircraft used the static callsign "Silver Dollar", this callsign faded from use when daily callsigns were put in use.

Two US Presidents have flown on the E-4, President Jimmy Carter and President Ronald Reagan. When a President boards the E-4, the callsign becomes "Air Force One", as the E-4 is an Air Force aircraft. It is due to retire around 2015[citation needed].

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Ultima1,

Thanks for that.

What was NAOC doing on the day of 9/11?

Hmmm some more interesting questions id love answered by the current administration.

BeZerK

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been answered, but in the state of a National Emergency, shouldn't NAOC be airborne?

I'd be hard pressed to find out that one of the only 4 Airborne Command and Control centers are not in the skies when the US is being attacked.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
I'm not sure if this has been answered, but in the state of a National Emergency, shouldn't NAOC be airborne?

I'd be hard pressed to find out that one of the only 4 Airborne Command and Control centers are not in the skies when the US is being attacked.

Shattered OUT...

Problem is that NAOC was in the air at the time of the attacks, before NORAD was alerted.

What was NAOC doing ? The excercise that was going on had no need for the NAOC.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
From what I understand planes like those usually come in 4's so that one can be in the air, another can be on the ground ready to take-off, another is in the hanger for maintenance, and another on standby.

At least that's what I've learned from looking into the Military and procedure.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

What was NAOC doing ? The excercise that was going on had no need for the NAOC.

NAOC would prolly be on it's way to somewhere on the east coast....and if there became a national emergency it would have stayed airborne.

after a bit more research I stand corrected. the president would fly on NAOC, tho Air force one is the first option

Coincidents happen. i have a funny story about that but it would bring us off topic so you'd have to ask me about it...

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I am glad someone else remembers the valuejet experience in relation to flight 93. Now that was in shallow water (much of the everglades is technically a river) bue the site at flight 93 was a filled-in strip mine and actually very loose dirt.

I do not understand the people who claim it was shot down, why they think that gets them somewhere. If it had been shot down would have most likely come in sideways and broken apart in midair, and there would have been huge pieces strewn around, not the little crater indicative of a very high speed dive.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   

NAOC would prolly be on it's way to somewhere on the east coast....and if there became a national emergency it would have stayed airborne.

after a bit more research I stand corrected. the president would fly on NAOC, tho Air force one is the first option

Coincidents happen. i have a funny story about that but it would bring us off topic so you'd have to ask me about it...

But does not explain what it was doing around the Pentagon at the time of attacks.

Probem with the coincident theory is that their were way too many coincidents happening that day.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The world is bigger than we think Ultima, why shouldn't a Command and Control aircraft be flying near the Battle control warroom?

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
The world is bigger than we think Ultima, why shouldn't a Command and Control aircraft be flying near the Battle control warroom?

Shattered OUT...

Considering it was 9/11, surely that would have been a safer control centre too than the ground, even if they didn't expect (or have prior knowledge) that the Pentagon would be hit.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

BeZerK

Hang on - even I know this and I live across the pond (does any one every say that??)

Air Force 1 = Any plane the prez steps onto
Marine 1 = Any chopper the prez steps onto

Of course he's got his shiny 747, but if for any reason he gets into, err lets say a Sopwith Camel like wot Biggles flew, whatever designation it has is immeaditly changed to Air Force one! Wiki link

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

But does not explain what it was doing around the Pentagon at the time of attacks.

Probem with the coincident theory is that their were way too many coincidents happening that day.

andrews AFB is just eleven miles east of there....one of NAOC's favorite places to "hang"

and as far as the coincidents go...the enemy knew what they were doing i'm sure they waited along time for the perfect oppurtunity....heck they could even hired some janitors to plant more bombs in the building after the 1993 attack was unsuccesful....

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrevorALan

I do not understand the people who claim it was shot down, why they think that gets them somewhere. If it had been shot down would have most likely come in sideways and broken apart in midair, and there would have been huge pieces strewn around, not the little crater indicative of a very high speed dive.

I dont believe the shot down theory...but it was more than likely shot on or around one of the engines...it would have shelled out and theyd be flying on one engine...tho still possible it'd be very hard....you take out the other one..and bam...it glides straight down into the ground....

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join