It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's speculate about what happened to the passengers of flight 93?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Ultima...if you have researched this.... when was it announced that all the DNA was infact identified?

If not, I will look around and see.

January 2002 is only 4 months later.

Thank you,
MO

Thier are several reports that were out before the new DNA testing was done stating that everyone on the planes were identified accept 5 on Flight 77.

So how as everyone identified before the new testing came out ?

www.arlingtoncemetery.net...

Remains Unidentified For 5 Pentagon Victims
Bodies Were Too Badly Burned, Officials Say
Wednesday, November 21, 2001

The remains of five people killed in the terrorist attack on the Pentagon were damaged beyond identification in the massive explosion and fire after a hijacked airliner crashed into the building's west side, officials said.

Investigators have identified remains of 184 people who were aboard American Airlines Flight 77 or inside the Pentagon, including those of the five hijackers, but they say it is impossible to match what is left with the five missing people.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
i know i'm not credible...and using the whole....i had a friend tell me is less credible....

but i have a close friend whom knows that one of the two airplanes up on the 11th was the AWACS.....it is the Airborn Warning and Control somethin....it's prolly one of few airforce aircraft that are almost straight white.....they happened to be on their way back from overseas, prolly a nato mission....and was tasked to stay in the area.....

i just noticed that nobody's talkin about the two aircraft left in the air....

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Here is my take on what happened to the passengers of Flight 93.

Have you ever had airline food before?

Not the greatest is it? And the gas that it causes is not to be believed.

I think that the passengers all started farting like crazy and it caused everybody on the plane to pass out resulting in the plane crashing.

[edit on 7/1/2007 by Classified Info]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Ultima,

did 93 have the same problem with DNA evidence?
Im not sure.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Ultima,

did 93 have the same problem with DNA evidence?
Im not sure.

Well since the bodies were so badly destroyed and if they identified the bodies before the new DNA teating was out, then i would say that more investigation needs to be done.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by wenfieldsecret
i know i'm not credible...and using the whole....i had a friend tell me is less credible....

but i have a close friend whom knows that one of the two airplanes up on the 11th was the AWACS.....it is the Airborn Warning and Control somethin....it's prolly one of few airforce aircraft that are almost straight white.....they happened to be on their way back from overseas, prolly a nato mission....and was tasked to stay in the area.....

One of the planes that was identified flying around that day was an E-4 airborne command post.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

One of the planes that was identified flying around that day was an E-4 airborne command post.

so there we go...we have both planes...up in the sky for legitimate reasons....one to ensure that somebody would be able to command in case more were to happen that day.....and another flying around watching for more planes that shouldnt be up....and able to direct any and all of our fighters that may have had to been launched....

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

so there we go...we have both planes...up in the sky for legitimate reasons....one to ensure that somebody would be able to command in case more were to happen that day.....and another flying around watching for more planes that shouldnt be up....and able to direct any and all of our fighters that may have had to been launched....

What is a legitimate reason for the airborne command post for the president to have been up flying at the time of the attacks ? Before NORAD was notified of the planes.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

What is a legitimate reason for the airborne command post for the president to have been up flying at the time of the attacks ? Before NORAD was notified of the planes.

You think they sit on the flightline gathering dust inbetween national emergencies? They fly those planes every flipping week for training and other exercises. Hell, they do touch and go's at the airport here just about once a month.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

You think they sit on the flightline gathering dust inbetween national emergencies? They fly those planes every flipping week for training and other exercises. Hell, they do touch and go's at the airport here just about once a month.

Yes i agree, but to have in training an exercise that simulates a foreign hijacked airliner training exercise raises some concern. See the point is the exercises on that day confused NORAD in believing that they were only exercises, by the time they realized it was "real-world" it was a little too late.

NORAD Exercises on 9/11

NORAD simulated a foreign hijacked airliner crashing into a building in the United States as part of training exercise - CNN

BeZerK

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   

there are 4 NAOC planes...all stationed at offutt afb NE....it used to be that at any given point one was flying....now they just fly about one a week from base to base, and keep it on alert status.....and the president doesnt fly on naoc, the president has airforce one....one other higher up would have been on naoc....more than likely the Sec of the DoD

[edit on 1-7-2007 by wenfieldsecret]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
otay fellows lets go over the info and see what we can smell
flight 11 leaves boston at 7:59 and crashes into wtc @8:46
ok everyone s confused
flight173 leaves boston at 8:14 and crashes into wtc at 9:03
now everyone who has an iq of 6 should know we are being attacked.
the first f-16 reaches nyc at 9:25 so lets sat they knew they had a major problem at least 10 min before now...if they were out smoking breakfast
flight 77 leaves dulles airport at 8:20. it flies out to inianapolis and turns off its transponder at 8:56. norad is tracking it because any plane that turns off the transponder and refuses to acknowledge voice communications is being scrutinized heavily,even on a normal day. now this plane is 36 minits into the flight,pulls a ubie and heads back to washington. 1 tower has been hit and 9 min later the second.

this leaves 26 min to figure out that 2 towers are hit and a rogue plane with no transponder is GOING THE WRONG WAY!!!! aimed at our nations capitol DUH!!!

FLIGHT 93 leaves the beautiful city of newark at 8:42 and is identified as being hijacked by impossible to make phone calls, approximatly 15 min later. it is in flight with the hijacked status for an hour.
this means that we knew we were unger attack at 9:03 at the latest,and yet we allowed a commercial airliner that is violating every major flight rule to fly 36 min off course and crash into the most protected airspace in the world. there are SAMS on that roof as well as the capitol bldg and the white house. so...someone is lying to me. either the government is not spending our tax dollars on defense, and there are a lot of politicians with really nice pools in their yards, or this was allowed to happen. so now we have 3 events that are worthy of war. do we need a third? no
what we need now is a rallying point
we need a story that will make all americans come together, to rally to the same conclusion, and if you remember,man did it work. there was an 88% approval rating for bush. wasn't that the highest ever for a president, or close to it?
it gave us an internal fortitude that doesnt exist in this country anymore.
so the reason they'll never tell you that 93 was shot down was the patriotism it envoked. can you imagine the sour taste that would have gone along with the story that it was shot down? it would have been wasnt there another way ,couldnt we have done something else, and dont forget the ever popular "who was responsible for giving that order,we need to have a hearing on this" so a crash becomes very tidy. it serves many purposes.
And every flight served its purpose
if you researched the things i suggested in my earlier post, you will realize that this was organized well in advance ,and allowed us to do what was nesescary(sp?)for our country. it had to do with the eurodollar passing the dollar in value. why else would we attack the wrong people after this?
saddam was changing to euros and was not going to accept american currency anymore. so yonder we went,uncle jed,over to protect those federal reserve notes. to keep it the only currency you can buy oil with. we have to. because the only thing we export is dollars
import goods, export dollars...and the other countries scramble to get the US dollars in order to buy oil. and if the euro becomes the currency for buying oil,you'll have a lot of green toilet paper(like pre-war germany).
so do your resaerch boys and girls theres a lot more than meets the eye in this comedy of errors
ps bush stayed at the colony beach tennis club THAT NIGHT AND SAMS WERE INSTALLED ON THE ROOF OF THE HOTEL FOR HIS VISIT!!!
i know they took em off the pentagon and took them to the hotel for the night...safety first reasearch..whats that spell? nothing its resaerch

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jim3888
And every flight served its purpose
if you researched the things i suggested in my earlier post, you will realize that this was organized well in advance ,and allowed us to do what was nesescary(sp?)for our country. it had to do with the eurodollar passing the dollar in value. why else would we attack the wrong people after this?

Euro banknotes and coins have been in circulation since 1 January 2002

ec.europa.eu...

*Trimmed excessive quote*

[edit on 2-7-2007 by dbates]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Classified Info
Here is my take on what happened to the passengers of Flight 93.

Have you ever had airline food before?

Not the greatest is it? And the gas that it causes is not to be believed.

I think that the passengers all started farting like crazy and it caused everybody on the plane to pass out resulting in the plane crashing.

[edit on 7/1/2007 by Classified Info]

How dare you! What does that have to do with anything? You find that funny to poke fun at this? People died and thats nothing funny about it. You need to learn how to be a bit more sensitive. How did those families feel upon learning their loved ones died when their plane crashed.
This is serious and you have the nerve to poke fun....

Your statements are cleary inappropriate.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeZerk

Originally posted by mijimbo

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
Does blood survive in a liquid state from a crash that severe? What about the blood from people in the Everglades crash... did the coroner see their blood?

That's a totally legit question I simply don't know, but it's the very first crash similar to this in a few respects that I could pick off from the top of my head.

Also I made no reference to the voice over technology, only to the idea that an extra effort was made to kill about 50 or so people when simply they could have just been killed in the plane crash and saved the extra man hours.

However, I see a fine line between domestic terrorism and war.

Shattered OUT...

[edit on 27-6-2007 by ShatteredSkies]

I am not sure about your question, but using a bit of logic one can conclude that if the FBI can find a passport which is made from paper, or find Identification and other fragile elements, then im pretty sure they should have found at least a few remains of the passengers on board.

This is often the case with plane crashes there are always some remains of passengers.

BeZerK

Body parts were found.....small pieces of flesh and bone.

Do you have evidence of this or is it just based on assumption?

BeZerK

It's not an assumption. You can check with Somerset County Coroner Wallace Miller about the human remains that were found.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Body parts were found.....small pieces of flesh and bone.

Do you have evidence of this or is it just based on assumption?

BeZerK

Contact the coroners office. They can tell you what they found.

*Trimmed large quote*

[edit on 29-6-2007 by dbates]

No, you claimed that small pieces of flesh and bone were found, please back up, with evidence, your claim.

BeZerK

The coroners office stated the same thing I did.
Body parts were found.....small pieces of flesh and bone. 600 lbs of human remains.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by gen.disaray
*Snip*

Mod Edit - Removed Off Topic/Inappropriate Content

9/11 Forum Now Under Close Scrutiny

[edit on 6/29/07 by niteboy82]

what's so bad about the truth ? And honestly , i mean NO Disrespect . I hold the mods and owners in hi reguard for the site alone , not just the rules .

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

there are 4 NAOC planes...all stationed at offutt afb NE....it used to be that at any given point one was flying....now they just fly about one a week from base to base, and keep it on alert status.....and the president doesnt fly on naoc, the president has airforce one....one other higher up would have been on naoc....more than likely the Sec of the DoD

[edit on 1-7-2007 by wenfieldsecret]

Yes, the president does fly on NAOC in a national emergency. It still does not explain though wh a NAOC aircraft as up flying around as part of an excercise that does not need to have a NAOC.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Yes, the president does fly on NAOC in a national emergency. It still does not explain though wh a NAOC aircraft as up flying around as part of an excercise that does not need to have a NAOC.

external source
The E-4B National Airborne Operations Center supports the National Command Authority (NCA) and the Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS). Other responsibilities include a worldwide, survivable enduring node of the National Military Command System (NMCS) for the purpose of exercising national security responsibilities throughout the full spectrum. of conflict.

like previously stated the president doesnt fly on NAOC...he has air force one...and the NAOC...just like the AWACS, just happend to be in the area....

www.fas.org...

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
euro banknotes were in 2002 but the euro as an electronic currency came about in 1999 for those 3 years both currencies were available in thre original participating countries. when we attacked saddam the euro had already surpassed the dollar in value eu1.08/us1.00 and a link to show you
news.bbc.co.uk...

sadam started saying he was gonna change in 2000

now its the iran oil bourse

globalresearch.ca...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join