It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged spacecraft/objects on moon

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Originally posted by JackRuby

Hey Mr. Lear are you the guy behind these pictures? If not, what do you think of them?

I am not the guy behind these pictures as a matter of fact I just found this thread. Will let you know.

-and by the way, I read that John Lear's dad invented the 8 Track tape player! Wouldn't it be awesome to be able to say that your dad invented the 8 Track!
I want to sit down and have a beer with that guy!

That was in 1963 at the beginning of the Lear Jet program in Wichita, Kansas. Dad had a little electronics division in addition to the jet production. About that time "Mad Man Muntz" was selling the 4 track stereo for the car but you had to rewind the tapes. Dad figured out how to put 8 tracks on the same size tape and make it continuous loop. I think Ford Motor Co. was the first to start installing 8 track. If you take any 8 track tape cartridge and turn it over there is a little tiny emblem, kind of an ellipse with LEAR JET inside the ellipse. That was the LEAR JET logo and that was the company which owned the patent for all 8 track tapes.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zren
Some sites prune (cleanup posts/topics/attachments) after so many days/weeks/months automatically.

What is the oldest topic on their forums you can find? If it is older than
the date posted for John his topics then they were intentionally deleted
by moderators or admins O_o

Yeah, John didn't start posting in that thread till close to the end...

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I have to take a few days off, as my lil munky is turning one!

I'll be trying to get this whole deal in chronology in the meantime. Thanks to greatlakes for taking that very importaant first screen capture. And
to Implosion for starting this thread.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by JackRuby

Hey Mr. Lear are you the guy behind these pictures? If not, what do you think of them?

I am not the guy behind these pictures as a matter of fact I just found this thread. Will let you know.

-and by the way, I read that John Lear's dad invented the 8 Track tape player! Wouldn't it be awesome to be able to say that your dad invented the 8 Track!
I want to sit down and have a beer with that guy!

That was in 1963 at the beginning of the Lear Jet program in Wichita, Kansas. Dad had a little electronics division in addition to the jet production. About that time "Mad Man Muntz" was selling the 4 track stereo for the car but you had to rewind the tapes. Dad figured out how to put 8 tracks on the same size tape and make it continuous loop. I think Ford Motor Co. was the first to start installing 8 track. If you take any 8 track tape cartridge and turn it over there is a little tiny emblem, kind of an ellipse with LEAR JET inside the ellipse. That was the LEAR JET logo and that was the company which owned the patent for all 8 track tapes.

Hi johnlear and welcome to this thread, ... have any space corps "folklore" you may have heard about / had alluded to that you're willing to share in the meantime???? The best corroboration I can come up with at the moment is Gary McKinnons US space corps. and non-terrestrial officers...

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
btw, implosion,... I want a cut of those points!

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I promise you, there is probably a very mundane reason why the posts and pics were deleted. If someone was after him, deleting all his evidence, then why did they not delete his stuff from Space.com ?

This one is a satellite imo

Oh well, I'll wait for more news

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Watch this video It's a video of the ISS flying by and filmed (i assume) through a telescope. Look familiar?

This picture looks familiar too

Another

I believe this one is the best evidence so far that it is the ISS

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Originally posted by Stale Cracker

Hi johnlear and welcome to this thread, ... have any space corps "folklore" you may have heard about / had alluded to that you're willing to share in the meantime???? The best corroboration I can come up with at the moment is Gary McKinnons US space corps. and non-terrestrial officers...

My information is that the 'secret NASA astronaut Corps.' was formed in the middle 50's. They were the ones that flew the anti-grav craft that we had developed and were operational by 1962 when we first went to the moon. Our (The U.S.) first trip to Mars was in 1966.

On January 27, 1967 during the checkout of Apollo 1 with Grissom, Chaffee and White, one of the secret astronaut corps pilots was in the spacecraft as a technical advisor and was killed in the fire. The National Security Agency had a gigantic security problem in that they had to remove the body of the secret corps pilot before Grissom, Chaffee and White because they would not have been able to explain who he was and what he was doing in the spacecraft. After all, Joe Shea, head of ASPO was supposed to be in there. It must have been a logistical and gory nightmare trying to remove all traces of the 4th crewmember. I understand that his family was paid an enormous sum of money to preclude any lawsuits. It is also possible that his son is a current astronaut. Sorry, I can't give any names. I am keeping that information to myself in order to use it as verification.

I suspect that Gary McKinnon accidentally came upon the 'secret corps' info. The coverup is massive and I suspect that there are people in NASA who are quaking in their boots should it every be found out. For one thing, it would have been very easy for the 'secret corps' to check out and repair Columbia before she tied to re-enter. But they couldn't do that for fear of compromising the 'secret corps'.

If you remember a year or so ago Spirit Rover became disabled because a dust storm coverd its solar panels so that they could no longer charge. A few weeks later "a miracle" cleaned the panels and the Rover began operating normally. The "miracle" was one of the secret astronaut corps with some Bounty paper towels and Windex. Oh, by the way, he didn't need a spacesuit. There is plenty of air on Mars.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Awesome post John.

Do you think there's ANY chance of this ever getting out..it seems like things have been progressing towards an official find of either microbial life on mars or Titan ect, other earth like planets being found & identified and increased weird sightings around the world. Will we live to see the day when
some of this currently secret energy systems will be revealed..or will it take a downright act of god..

Originally posted by johnlear

My information is that the 'secret NASA astronaut Corps.' was formed in the middle 50's. They were the ones that flew the anti-grav craft that we had developed and were operational by 1962 when we first went to the moon. Our (The U.S.) first trip to Mars was in 1966.

On January 27, 1967 during the checkout of Apollo 1 with Grissom, Chaffee and White, one of the secret astronaut corps pilots was in the spacecraft as a technical advisor and was killed in the fire. The National Security Agency had a gigantic security problem in that they had to remove the body of the secret corps pilot before Grissom, Chaffee and White because they would not have been able to explain who he was and what he was doing in the spacecraft. After all, Joe Shea, head of ASPO was supposed to be in there. It must have been a logistical and gory nightmare trying to remove all traces of the 4th crewmember. I understand that his family was paid an enormous sum of money to preclude any lawsuits. It is also possible that his son is a current astronaut. Sorry, I can't give any names. I am keeping that information to myself in order to use it as verification.

I suspect that Gary McKinnon accidentally came upon the 'secret corps' info. The coverup is massive and I suspect that there are people in NASA who are quaking in their boots should it every be found out. For one thing, it would have been very easy for the 'secret corps' to check out and repair Columbia before she tied to re-enter. But they couldn't do that for fear of compromising the 'secret corps'.

If you remember a year or so ago Spirit Rover became disabled because a dust storm coverd its solar panels so that they could no longer charge. A few weeks later "a miracle" cleaned the panels and the Rover began operating normally. The "miracle" was one of the secret astronaut corps with some Bounty paper towels and Windex. Oh, by the way, he didn't need a spacesuit. There is plenty of air on Mars.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Originally posted by wildone106

Awesome post John.

Do you think there's ANY chance of this ever getting out..it seems like things have been progressing towards an official find of either microbial life on mars or Titan ect, other earth like planets being found & identified and increased weird sightings around the world. Will we live to see the day when
some of this currently secret energy systems will be revealed..or will it take a downright act of god.

I may be wrong but I don't think we will ever, ever, ever know the real truth about our space program. There is too much at stake. Security is too tight for anyone every to confirm any of this.

But the fact is that with the technology developed and currently in use by the secret government each and everyone of us could reduce our energy bills (electricity, gas, etc.) by 90%.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux
Watch this video It's a video of the ISS flying by and filmed (i assume) through a telescope. Look familiar?

This picture looks familiar too

Another

I believe this one is the best evidence so far that it is the ISS

Yes I agree those appear to be the ISS. But he had other images that look nothing like that or the ISS. To clarify here's what I am talking about (these are taken from the link in the OP's post):
www.space.com...

Look at the bottom left hand corner and you can see a circular structure of some sort on the "object":

There are many others too that I think do not look like the ISS or any other satellite that I have seen. Can you please "reference" more than one image from Mr. Lenard's pics on Space.com that you think looks like the ISS? You are showing pictures of the ISS from other sites but please show me a few pictures from his "space.com" site (link above) that are alledgedly the ISS.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The crater photo looks really familliar I've seen hundreds of crater photos and it just looks familliar... it could be a fake crater all together but if matched up it would prove, but I don't think this case needs any proof, it's very obvious to me that it's a hoax, I mean every single one of those photos could easily be re-produced using a variety of resizing and blurring filters, plus if NASA was "shown" the proof on video why the hell would that "proof" not be shown here.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Every single photo in the world could be hoaxed, that does'nt mean anything!!

Originally posted by Razimus
The crater photo looks really familliar I've seen hundreds of crater photos and it just looks familliar... it could be a fake crater all together but if matched up it would prove, but I don't think this case needs any proof, it's very obvious to me that it's a hoax, I mean every single one of those photos could easily be re-produced using a variety of resizing and blurring filters, plus if NASA was "shown" the proof on video why the hell would that "proof" not be shown here.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Here's an image where I spliced ISS images from all the links Shadowlux submitted. I spent hours looking for ISS images and the one on top left SORT of looks like these alleged craft.
I also watched the trailer to "Interstellar and while these ships are similar in shape, the video is different than JL's.
ISS images on Left, Interstellar pics in Middle and the images that sparked this thread on the right.

I do not see a similarity between the iss and the others. The video on Interstellar trailer shows ships like JL's moving and turning in real time. the ISS just hovers seemingly motionless as far as I understand. Not "making a right turn" like the ships in the trailer seem to do. The ships look as they are traveling and the telescope has to adjust to keep up. A "front" to the ships seem apparent as they turn.

Johns space.com pics are motionless but I get the same feeling for a "front" in most of the stills. Video would be nice.

I'm pretty tired of this VIRAL MARKETING yell as well. Do you think John Escamilla is working with john lenard? . . it sure doesn't seem so. Space.com would be a bad place to do it as well..

whatever whomevers view, the pic should help in a few discussion points I hope.

B

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy
I'm pretty tired of this VIRAL MARKETING yell as well. Do you think John Escamilla is working with john lenard? . . it sure doesn't seem so. Space.com would be a bad place to do it as well..

Be that as it may, you can't discount the possibility. After all, within a few posts, the link to Escamilla's "Interstellar" had been made. If these picture were planted to create buzz, then judging by this thread alone, they do a good job. Of course that is not the only possibility.

The images from "Interstellar" bear a remarkable similarity to the ones posted by Mr Lenard IMO. Why would it not be possible for the two men to be working together? Perhaps Mr Escamilla came across his images on Space.com, just as I did, and contacted him, just as others in this thread have.

These are possibilities. Of course, I don't know what the real stony is, but I don't see how you can dismiss any possibility out of hand, without knowing the actual facts.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Somebody submitted a MUFON UFO report about the John Lenard images on 6/16/07.

The Mufon link is here:
mufoncms.com...

And has 3 images attached....

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Hi guys, I wanted to quick drop by and paste the email response from Chris Bergin from nasaspaceflight.com. I havn't checked the thread all weekend and have some catching up tp do. Hope things have remained interesting.

I'll repost my initial email to him for clarity sake:

Hi Chris!

My name is Brian Brud and would like your opinion on a few things. A fellow known as "Implosion" started a thread at abovetopsecret.com on June 14, 2007 about a man name John Lenard who posted several pics to your site starting on Jan 14, 2007.

I was curious as to why you closed the thread on the 24th after he posted several pics (which were later removed from the forum) claiming "Ok, locking this thread now as it's going off track." His demeanor seemed cordial and unoffensive, hardly a prerequisite to a thread locking and removal of uploaded material. I searched your site for a "TERMS AND CONDITIONS" section for proper post conduct to see if he somehow violated protocols and resulted in the thread being locked. Typically a member is warned several times in a forum and finally banned. Rarely is a thread locked in such a manner as was done on nasaspaceflight.com on January 14th 2007. I was unable to locate a page outlining proper TERMS AND CONDITIONS of posting on your site.

I am also curious as to why images John uploaded were removed from your servers, while his posts were left intact. That is, up until today June 16th at approx 2:00PM EST at which time ALL of John Lenards prior correspondence on your site was DELETED.

Lastly, I am deeply curious as to why his posts were COMPLETELY removed from the forum as of today approx 2:00PM EST?

I am anxiously awaiting an email response to quell me concerns over the conduct of your site. I'm sure there is a just and logical explanation for these actions.

Sincerely,

Chris' response

Hey snip -

That is a matter between the site and the poster in question.

However, I can address the site's forum policy, which is an active zero tolerance against posters who are not on site to discuss factual space flight - thus obviously inclusive of UFO conspiracy people - forum.nasaspaceflight.com... . We are a factual space flight site, not a UFO site. We have not deleted any posts from six months ago today. Unacceptable posts are deleted within minutes, hours or sometimes days later if they are locked for investigation, but no later than that, and it's never been later than that in the history of the site.

Thanks,
Chris.

So there you go, according to Mr. Bergin, unacceptabel posts are deleted "within hours, minutes, or sometimes days", but not several months later.

Interesting John never said anything about UFOs in his posts though, he just asked "any idea what these are" before the thread was closed. Perhaps that was enough to close the thread as Mr. Bergin states they enforce a zero tolerance policy...

Also it's interesting that posts aren't deleted that far out after the initial post according to Chris. We know that that particular thread was modified after we starting heavily digging this on ATS.... several months later. What gives???

[edit on 18-6-2007 by Stale Cracker]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes

Am I the only one who thinks that's weird?

I wonder who it was, and what they expect to achieve.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion

Originally posted by greatlakes

Am I the only one who thinks that's weird?

I wonder who it was, and what they expect to achieve.

I thought it was odd and posted it, also that link will disappear since its a MUFON latest UFO report....Here's one that should work all the time for reference...
mufoncms.com...

Maybe they wanted more buzz? I think its an ATS'er and they believe that the JL images are real UFO's and not manmade objects.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Interesting John never said anything about UFOs in his posts though, he just asked "any idea what these are" before the thread was closed. Perhaps that was enough to close the thread as Mr. Bergin states they enforce a zero tolerance policy...

To me it is pretty obvious that John Lenard never intended to name this a UFO. He is posting a reply in the ISS topic even, and ask's what (name of object probably) his (most likely) satelites pictures are. Very strange that this is being called an UFO by the moderator but never by John himself. So next time he should just name it what he likes, i doubt the mod can search a database of secret military satelite names.

[edit on 18/6/2007 by Cygnific]

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join