It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I thought the US was the land of the free.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Check the treatment those guys received on NYC for trying to express their opinions.
Its really getting close to real fascism.
I never thought I would watch something like this from the US.
Any other country in the world yes but not the US

Google Video Link

[edit on 13-4-2007 by piacenza]

`````````````````````
mod edit - title spelling

[edit on 13/4/07 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Things sure have changed.

God help us all.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
At least we know where the NWO mafia guys stand.

It's the brainwashed ignorant sheeple that don't care that I'm afraid of.

"Ask no questions"

"Do as you're told"

"Believe what we say"

"Thinking for yourself is a crime"

[edit on 13-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The first thing I noticed is how the new gestapo looks like, did you see the faces of some of the people challenging the protesters?

Sure look right for the job.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
If I lost family in that attack, I would've punched the guy in the nose, honestly.

Not that it has anything to do with being against free speech. People can find stuff like that offensive.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Land of the free?

Who ever told you that is your enemy.

Know your enemy!

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The 'protesters' should have worn rags on their head, dressed in sheets, not shaved and spat everywhere whilst slapping pictures of Bush with their shoes!

Nothing would have been said then!

B*****DS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
If I lost family in that attack, I would've punched the guy in the nose, honestly.

Why were the women of the 9/11 dead, paid off by the government, after the attack?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Even if you are a Debunker, a Bush supporter you should be disturbed by this video anyway.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Why were the women of the 9/11 dead, paid off by the government, after the attack?

Not sure how that applies. If you're asking me, probably because they lost their husbands in the worst terrorist attack in public memory. Pretty traumatic.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
You thought this was the land of the free? This whole country run's based on a lie. Base on a lie that our economy is running normal. The truth is everything we owned is 10% of its worth. The federal reserve has been taking our illegal income tax and on top of us screwing us over and pretending like it didn't happen by lowering and rising interest rates. Once you realize this country is run by people who are profitting off the sweat of American's you'll release it isn't the land of the free and that the brave of this land or the ones screwing us over.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Not sure how that applies. If you're asking me, probably because they lost their husbands in the worst terrorist attack in public memory. Pretty traumatic.

The rest of us have to provide life insurance for our families, why should these widows be entitiled to government support?

If I get killed tommarrow in a terrorist attack will the government pay my wife and kids?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Maybe you should ask someone who actually makes these policies?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Maybe you should ask someone who actually makes these policies?

Last I saw on the matter some jew was handing out money to the survivors.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
JohnMike:

I mourn for your loss.

It would seem to me that you, above all, would like to get to the bottom of the 911 atrocity. As it stands now, no one has been charged, arrested or tried for this mass murder. Evidence has not been presented or cross-examined in a court of law. There has been no finding of fact.

All that we have are accusations trumpeted endlessly by the government and corporate news media. The experience of those three Duke La Cross players, who months ago were found guilty in the press, should give you some idea how credible media accusations are.

The 911 Commission Report is repleat with ommissions and inconsistancies. It's purpose was to exonerate those in positions of power on that dreadful day so that they would not be held accountable for their abject failures. Officials who "inadvertantly" facilitated those planes finding their mark have all been promoted and rewarded.

Had my family parished in those attacks. I would not rest until an independent, well funded and thorough investigation had answered all of my questions. (of which here are many)

The government has lied repeatedly to the public in my 51 years on the planet and continues to do so to this day. Why would I trust them to tell the truth about the 911 horror?

[edit on 13-4-2007 by brisa]

Ram

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
The first thing I noticed is how the new gestapo looks like, did you see the faces of some of the people challenging the protesters?

Sure look right for the job.

They look like idiots..

OMG

Idiots in suits.

they looked like they would love to beat the crap out of those two guys with the banner. I could just imagine it. blood-lust is what I see in their faces.

[edit on 13-4-2007 by Ram]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by brisa
JohnMike:

I mourn for your loss.

He said 'if' brisa, he said 'if'.

If I lost family in that attack...

It would be nice to get someone who survived or who is the family of a survivior on here though to hear thier opinion on the matter.

Screw the government, let's hold our own 9/11 hearings right here on ATS.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
None of my immediate family was injured in the 9/11 attacks, but since I live on Long Island, I know many who lost family members.

The problem with many conspiracy protesters is their attitude. Even in the video they label people as "Sheeple." Basically, it's either you believe in what they're saying or they throw things in your face with a stupid smirk.
Not all, of course.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

None of my immediate family was injured in the 9/11 attacks, but ... I know many who lost family members.

And what do they think about the government's involvement in 9/11?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Most don't think the "conspiracy theories" hold much ground at all.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join