It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier UFO Contact Hoax: Discussion

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I can't believe I have read this entire thread. But here I am.

I am happy to say that I finally have proof that Billy Meier has had contact with aliens:

Seriously though, given all the evidence, I don't see how anyone can still honestly profess to believe in Meier. This takes Gullibility to a whole new level. IMHO

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Npw Efebiy you really avoided my question way back.

When Crackeur asked about this photo of a wedding cake ufo that seems to be falling a part

You responded with additional photos of the broken down craft....

Originally posted by Efebiy

So Efebiy again I ask you how do multiple photos of parts falling off this "intergalactic space ship" help your case?

If if it flew from the friggin' Pleades through the harshness of outer space, through the massive heat and G forces of reentry -- why does it have washers falling off it in Billy's driveway ? Seems like it would be a little more durable?

Maybe it's just a model made in Billy's Garage and he needs some better glue??? Try Testors!

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
It may be premature to assume that those parts fell from anywhere. I would recomend you to examine all the "wedding cake" images and see if any of those parts is in a different position in any of them. If it is, then we should try to figure out whether that is an evidence of fraud. If it isn't, then those just seem like uninformed allegations.
Maybe it would be better if we called someone who designs spaceships to elucidate us on the purpose of the several features of this alleged spaceship.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

According to the info on the "Gold" pictures. Those are models, that are compared to the "real" pictures. Billy Meier did own models, that friends(I think Figu?) helped him built, to "COMPARE".
Though, that's what the Information claims.
As for the other picture, about the tack being missing? Maybe that has something to do with the design? The way it's used for proppeling? You can't support a debunktion, of such evidence, seen as how no such craft exist here on Earth.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RuhigSein

Sure you can. Obviously in Crackeur's example a part fell off. Then in defense, Efebiy show more pics with different parts falling off. Like that helps? No he just wants to divert attention from the bumbling doofus mistake Billy made again

Hey I noticed you and Borthwey are both brand new members who signed up to help Efebiy defend this hoax. Gee go figure...

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

From what I know, among the pictures taken of the "wedding cake ship", there were three sizes: 3.5, 7, and 14 meters. I also know that there was a model built, however, it wasn't a model of the "wedding cake". From the information by Meier, there is no reference to a "wedding cake" model. As far as I know, at least...

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy

Sure you can. Obviously in Crackeur's example a part fell off. Then in defense, Efebiy show more pics with different parts falling off. Like that helps? No he just wants to divert attention from the bumbling doofus mistake Billy made again

Hey I noticed you and Borthwey are both brand new members who signed up to help Efebiy defend this hoax. Gee go figure...

I don't get what your problem is. Either you choose not to believe, or you choose to believe. If you don't, there's no absolute proof to prove its a hoax.
I didn't sign up to defend no one. I signed up because I thought it was a interesting topic to respond to. And if you're going to make such bold claims, atleast have the decency to back them up.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Borthwey

From what I know, among the pictures taken of the "wedding cake ship", there were three sizes: 3.5, 7, and 14 meters. I also know that there was a model built, however, it wasn't a model of the "wedding cake". From the information by Meier, there is no reference to a "wedding cake" model. As far as I know, at least...

I found the information on a website. I don't know the website, if it's absolute truth; but I know those are apperent claims, that Billy Meier and his friends(Figu?) built models to compare to the real pictures, and it looks like those claims are just thrown out the window of this thread, or atleast they were never brought up, cause according to people like Big, Meier's case is nothing but a Big Hoax, because they "Think" or "Want" it to be.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Well this one is not in question as a model. Billy claimed this was the real deal. And the gold tack is obviously fallen out.

Just a sloppy hoax.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Well, regardless from your personal speculations; how do you know for sure that's the same tack? Or meant to be?
... and Bigwhammy, from my own personal emotion, I just lost alot of respect for you.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Well this one is not in question as a model. Billy claimed this was the real deal. And the gold tack is obviously fallen out.

To begin with, there is nothing missing on top. The row of spheres is clearly interrupted in the place where you claim the "tack" should be.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Will this discussion ever end? It is absolutely pointless. Those that do not believe will not change their mind and vice versa. It does not matter what evidence for or against this case is presented, people will believe what they want.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuhigSein

Well, regardless from your personal speculations; how do you know for sure that's the same tack? Or meant to be?
... and Bigwhammy, from my own personal emotion, I just lost alot of respect for you.

Ohh that really hurts considering you have 14 ATS pts and probably are the same guy as Efebiy; apparently you just registered to defend this hoax. It's the only thread you have ever posted in and you registered 2 days ago.

Ohh the pain...

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuhigSein

Ohh that really hurts considering you have 14 ATS pts and probably are the same guy as Efebiy; apparently you just registered to defend this hoax. It's the only thread you have ever posted in and you registered 2 days ago.

Ohh the pain...

... Well, I'll assume from your avatar, you're a Baptist? Or Christian?(Take note: I never said you were; it's an "Assumption").
I can give my speculations, opinions, and assumptions of why your Religion is false?
I have no relations to Efebiy whatsoever. If you read a previous comment, I questioned him, or made a suggestion for him...
You know, I'm not even going to bother...
Your comment really just gave me a reason why I shouldn't continue a "dicussion" with a intellect like yours.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I'm officially nuking this thread. It must be eliminated. Please forgive me Mods.

[edit on 18-4-2008 by VisionQuest]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
Will this discussion ever end? It is absolutely pointless. Those that do not believe will not change their mind and vice versa. It does not matter what evidence for or against this case is presented, people will believe what they want.

No, this discussion will never end. Sorry.

Well, that just goes to show you how hard people want to believe. In spite of the seemingly clear evidence to the contrary, there are some folks who are simply convinced that Billy Meier has or continues to have contact with space aliens that look a lot like us, and that they've given him the Hot Poop on the universe, and told him he's basically the reincarnation of Jesus, and that The Truth would be obvious if it wasn't for all the haters and the MIBs and their disinformation.

Personally, I find the "revelations" of the aliens/Meier to be horribly mundane and unimaginative bad science fiction nonsense, even if it was all true. Hardly anything to get very excited about, much less worth trumpeting the man's story. The only thing you can really give Meier credit for is his tenacity in sticking to his story and coming up with lame excuses to answer the debunking for so long, no matter what.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

It won't end, because people are too stubborn, and think their way of thinking is fact.
When the real Fact is, there Is No Absolute Truth.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

When the real Fact is, there Is No Absolute Truth.

Up is down. Black is white. Right is wrong. Meier is honest.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'm glad to see that this forum allows me to ignore stubborn closed-minded people.

Mod edit: Please Read- One line posts

[edit on 4/18/2008 by Cuhail]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Keep it ON topic or take it somewhere else.

There will be NO more PERSONAL shots or members doing so will be addressed accordingly.

Please people, it's supposed to be a discussion.

Cuhail

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join