It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier UFO Contact Hoax: Discussion

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FremenBlueEyes

maybe billy meier had some legit contacts with some type of alien race.

It was billy himself with the ray gun and the time travel. Not followers.

BUT if you had legitimately made contact why would you call yourself into question by getting caught in such amateur hoaxing. Like the dinosaur and the ray gun. It looks like something kids would do. They were done back in the 1970s so you can't claim its a recent event.

Originally posted by Crackeur
Distraction doesn't work here.

That is the technique they use... you put up one photo and they counter with a completely different one. Not addressing yours... The thing is how does two photos of a broken "intergalactic spaceship" help?

If it flew from the friggin' Pleades through the harshness of outer space, through the massive heat and G forces of reentry -- why does it have washers falling off it in Billy's driveway ? Seems like it would be a little more durable

[edit on 4/1/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by Bigwhammy
How do you explain the time travel dinosaur photo, that is exactly like the book?

originally posted by Crackeur
He saw the photos, he gave them to the world and said they were real. Then he said they were switched. How on earth did he miss the switch when he was touting them as real?

Crakeur, I don't remember having read the explanations that you provide. Could you maybe give me some links to those affirmations?

Regarding the dinosaur photos, I don't have much information other than some "hearsay". I read someone comment that the book with the illustration was printed in 1972, I don't know when the book with the photo was printed. I just have a few comments. There are some details in the photo that don't match those on the illustration, wich doesn't make any sense if we are assuming that the photo is a photo of the book. It would be helpful to see how perfectly they match in every detail. Also, there was a photo of a walking dinosaur, and a close-up of a "giant bird's" face. Why haven't these been spotted in any books?

I can remember other times when Meier explained similar cases. Like the photos of San Francisco in the future or the "DAL Universe barrier". When nearly identic illustrations where seen in magazines wich had been printed before the printing of the books in wich the photos appeared, it was claimed that the people who had done the illustrations had been telephatically influenced by the Baavi intelligences in order to create those precise images. Now, I don't know exactly what those "Baavi intelligences" are, and I am not familiar with the field of remotely influencing people's imagination, so, this gives me a reason to suspect. But not to totally reject the case.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Efebiy

He's used the MIB switch excuse for all his images found to be suspect.

I think it's somewhere in this thread

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Here is Wendell Stevens showing the original photos before the MIB stole them.

Please see page 2 of this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
That is Randolph Winters, not Wendell Stevens. He shows the other dinosaur photos that I was mentioning.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by Efebiy]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Efebiy

Ok thanks for the correction I am not aware of all his shills.

Near the end of the video he shows the exact same flying dino with the food falling out of its mouth.

The same picture as the book in every detail.

Billy took a picture of the page of a book and claimed he went back in time.

He should be arrested for fraud. What he's doing to people is theft.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hum, just like I thought, actually the photo is totally different from the ilustration. Save the images to the computer and flip between them. There is no way that is a photo of the illustration.

photo:

illustration:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Efebiy

You must be kidding? April fools right?

They are exactly the same except Billies is out of focus (to hide the fact he was photographing a book Hm?)

Another ridiculous looking dino photo...

The Meier Case:more conclusive smoking gun evidence

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Efebiy

yeah your right!!!!!!!! billiy's photo looks less like a photo and more like a drawing. the drawing looks more like a photo!!!!

dude, those are the same exact picture whether you like it or not, i'm trying to be respectful as i can here.
i really don't understand how you don't see those pics as the same. it's pretty obvious to me....

hey i was surfing the net about randolph winters. i guess he was a FEGU and spent time with billy. i found his phone number to his pledian contact group

714-528-1218
it's publicly posted on the internet so i thought i could post it here, if it still works, i'm not calling it but someone else can!!!!!!
just report back to us.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The differences have nothing to do with focus. Did you flip between the images? It becomes totally clear.
-The white spot in the neck is different and bigger in the photo (and this has nothing to do with exposition)
-The head is wider in the photo, the proportions of the beak are different
-The "s" of the worm is sharper (more square) in the illustration
-The horn is thinner and more aligned with the head in the photo

Compare between these and it's even clearer in some aspects:

illustration (blurred, bw):

photo (bw):

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FremenBlueEyes

Isn't it just amazing how the food falling out of it's mouth just "coincidently" is the same distance form the flying dino in the book.

Yeah it must be a coincidence

April Fool!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Images don't prove anything. Unsubstantiated stories don't prove anything. Just ask Billy Meier's brother, Bobby Meier of Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, who just wants to be left alone in his cabin, but the aliens keep mistaking the two of them.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Efebiy

you just reversed the photo and illustration from your previous post. i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and call that human error.
they look the same to me.
and after logical human deduction you can rationalize that a photo of a dinosaur taken millions of years ago is not going have the same exact dinosaur dropping the same exact "food" to its young in the same exact place in the same exact posture. IT is impossible. those are the same illustration.
They look slightly different because of the bad focus which makes everything look fuzzy and blurs, a little bit of the color on the chest of the flying reptile.

for the sake of the gullibility of people on this sight PLEASE, tell me that you see it is the same exact illustration. please.......... i beg of you

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

No, actually it's closer in the illustration. Everything is different. Only at first sight does it seem like the same.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I do not think anyone without an ulterior motive would make the silly claims Efebiy is making.

Let's see Efebiy registered at ATS yesterday. He has 15 ATS pts.

Maybe Efebiy is Billy's US marketing rep Michael Horn with a new handle?

The Billy Meier contacts are either the biggest, most impenetrable hoax, spanning 62 years, or the most important story in all of human history. There�s really no other possibility.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You're right Mike!! It's a hoax spanning 62 years!

If not my apologies and welcome to ATS Efebiy!!
There's a section called "skunk works" that you're going to just love.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FremenBlueEyes
reply to post by Efebiy

and after logical human deduction you can rationalize that a photo of a dinosaur taken millions of years ago is not going have the same exact dinosaur dropping the same exact "food" to its young in the same exact place in the same exact posture. IT is impossible. those are the same illustration.

I can rationalize that while Billy took a photo of something, it wasn't of that illustration. Maybe he did another illustration and took a photo of it. In that case, it would be quite an impossible coincidence that it would be so similar to this illustration, since he certainly wouldn't make a similar one on purpose. The other possibility is that this is an actual photo of an animal that he took in the seventies (or a few million years before that?). The mistery then, is: why is the illustration so similar to the photo? Could it be a copy? Could it be an improbable coincidence? Could the person have been remotely inspired to do it?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Efebiy

here's Michael Horn's lame attempt at explaining the various issues surrounding Meier's tall tale.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
It's funny, this thread, wich was created purposely to make fun of the Meier photographs (and case), is turning me into more of a "believer"...
Won't you guys try to save me from Meierism...

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
photo:

illustration:

Also note the coincidental angle of the writhing "food" item falling from it's mouth. It is just incredibly outlandishly super-cala-fraga-listic-expi-alla-doe-tiously amazing that it is in the same shape as it wiggles.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I have rotated and scaled this illustration a bit to try to make it fit with the photo. Save it in the computer and switch between the two to see how the best way to describe them would be: "same pose, different animal".

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join