It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Your vote Yes Or No: Was Thermite used in Twin towers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopy

What you are seeing is the pressure from the collapse forcing the fire and debris outward. It has to go somewhere and will take the path of least resistance. There is absolutely nothing indicative of explosives in those photos.

Watch this short video clip where the firefighters are in the bottom floors WTC's while explosives are going off.

Are you trying to say explosives were not used? And the buildings were just brought down with jet fuel and jet planes? Correct me if I'm not understanding what you are trying to say.

Here's the short video clip : www.youtube.com...

Here is a better one(10 Mins.) : www.prisonplanet.com...

[edit on 24-3-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PHARAOH1133

What you are seeing is the pressure from the collapse forcing the fire and debris outward. It has to go somewhere and will take the path of least resistance. There is absolutely nothing indicative of explosives in those photos.

Watch this short video clip where the firefighters are in the bottom floors WTC's while explosives are going off.

Are you trying to say explosives were not used? And the buildings were just brought down with jet fuel and jet planes? Correct me if I'm not understanding what you are trying to say.

Here's the short video clip : www.youtube.com...

Here is a better one(10 Mins.) : www.prisonplanet.com...

[edit on 24-3-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

Absolutely 100% what I am saying. And that being based not on my opinion so much as the demolitionsists and structural engineers who were there and watched. People who actually understand this stuff as opposed to firefighters.

Showing footage of men in one tower while the other one collapses is not evidence of bombs. Nor is an explosion.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Showing footage of men in one tower while the other one collapses is not evidence of bombs. Nor is an explosion.

Well, what about this one?
Video Link : www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Absolutely 100% what I am saying. And that being based not on my opinion so much as the demolitionsists and structural engineers who were there and watched. People who actually understand this stuff as opposed to firefighters.

So your saying that all the firechiefs, firmen, demolition and excavation crews who were thier on the scene and disagree with the official story do not know what they are talking about.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
i believe the towers wwere detonated those planes did not take down those towers!

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
there is an actual documentary i saw,# 4get the name not by alex jones my favorite but by some other dude which caped a close up on the towers as they were falling they zoomed on the explosions as it was coming down,
i am trying to get hold of a copy..................

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
id be interested to see that, i really would. (contrary to some beliefs i am open minded)

just please please please please PLEASE tell me its not anohter shot of the "squibs" (god i hate that term, its wrong even in this context)

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Here is the most scientific comprehensive video which easily explains it all with computer systems, all aspects, but you have to watch the whole thing through to see their analogies, it's a three part 1 and 1/2 hour vid. which I will post the first link to, you will have to look for to the right of google list to get the part 2 and 3. They are planing to use this video in court to prove their case.
Enjoy.

Video Link : video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
what case?

or is it in the vid, cuz im not sure i can be bothered to watch a 1.5 hr vid right now lol

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles
what case?

or is it in the vid, cuz im not sure i can be bothered to watch a 1.5 hr vid right now lol

They explain how they are going to use this video in court to go after who ever they think did it.
There is a bunch of written legal stuff that they show.
Just so you know.

P.S. Hope you're feeling good today!

[edit on 27-3-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Just wanted to know because nobody seems to much interested in commenting on this topic????

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I believe thermite or covert tactic was used for the deconstruction of the Twin towers, and that our government is still a criminal in charge today.

signed,
/Whitetiger

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
A resounding YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, absolutely, thermates were used. What else is going to create rivers of flowing molten steel found weeks later?

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by PHARAOH1133
Well, what about this one?
Video Link : www.youtube.com...

I seem to recall the "explosions" you here in this video were acually people jumping to thier death rather than burning to death.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join