It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Your vote Yes Or No: Was Thermite used in Twin towers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
My vote: No

The buildings collapsed at the points of impact. Any pre planted explosives would have been destroyed by the impact. And the notion of them being planted between the impact and the collapse is pretty absurd.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopy
My vote: No

The buildings collapsed at the points of impact. Any pre planted explosives would have been destroyed by the impact. And the notion of them being planted between the impact and the collapse is pretty absurd.

The wires were rigged from the bottom up?
The plane cut some wires but the bottom were not damaged so they could of worked (like chrismas lights being unplugged).

[edit on 22-3-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
How do you all feel about the theory that explosives were built right into the building during construction?

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I doubt it very seriously, However I am opened minded about all theories, so I wonder if there is any info. on this.
Being opened minded now, this whole thing (Everything which has happened since the early 60's) I feel was planned so it could of happened.
I believe if memory serves me right they were saying that explosives were mixed in with the concrete, or some other explosive.
Interesting concept, it's interesting.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by PHARAOH1133
I doubt it very seriously, However I am opened minded about all theories, so I wonder if there is any info. on this.
Being opened minded now, this whole thing (Everything which has happened since the early 60's) I feel was planned so it could of happened.
I believe if memory serves me right they were saying that explosives were mixed in with the concrete, or some other explosive.
Interesting concept, it's interesting.

The research on the topic of explosives built into the buildings is interesting and startling to say the least.

Get Smart! Epispde 52
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now ask yourself, if that were true that explosives were built right into the building at construction, why would it have been done?

Well the cycle that democracy goes through is well known.

So 9/11 served to:

signal peak oil and make us aware of our dependacy upon an oppressive banking/government/energy system and our spiritual bondage to a non-fuctioning democratic system.

"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover they can vote themselves largess from the public treasury.

"From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising them the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.

"The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. These nations have progressed through this sequence:

"From bondage to spiritual faith;
from spiritual faith to great courage;
from courage to liberty;
from liberty to abundance;
from abundance to selfishness;
from selfishness to apathy;
from apathy to dependence;
from dependency back again into bondage."

www.wrisley.com...

Father - Son - Holy Ghost (masonic symbolism)
www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 23-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
It's gonna take me a little while to look over all this info., thanks for your time, it seems very inspiring, and I like the spiritual aspect of what you are sharing here.
Now that I think about it, yes now I do remember something to do with the get smart episode 52, it very interesting, I'll need more time to go over it all, will do it a.s.a.p., by tomorrow for sure, it's just getting a little late for me, so by tomorrow k.

Keep up the good fight, we have a lot of little Phoenix's we need to protect!

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   

The plane cut some wires but the bottom were not damaged so they could of worked (like chrismas lights being unplugged).

The building did not fall from the bottom, they fell from the points of impact. And no floor collapsed until hit by the floor above. Thus ruling out any explosives being below.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   

The building did not fall from the bottom, they fell from the points of impact. And no floor collapsed until hit by the floor above. Thus ruling out any explosives being below.

Image A

Image B

Notice how there is a smoke plume from the roof at the exact second that the floor of impact spews fire. And notice the massive increase in smoke by 4 fold, all within 1 second. Seems like a massive explosion took place up there leading to a simultanious failure of every support beam all at once. Complete and utter structural failure triggered by an explosive event. If you play and pause the video every 1/4 second you can see the explosives comming out of the structure from the point of impact all the way up to the top of the building, all at once. (Milli-seconds)

Video of the sequence.
www.youtube.com...

Snoopy, I don't see why you don't believe that explosives could have been synched to go off as the pressure wave rippled down the building. Detonators can be set to pressure changes, yes?

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   

They could of been wired from the ground up, but......
Made to explode from the top down.

If........
You were to take a golf ball and drop it from the top of the twin towers it would take it 9 sec. to hit the ground.
WTC 1,2,& 7, fell in 9 sec. at freefall speed, first time in history.
Now lets be just a little open minded here for a sec.
If the pancake theory did happen, it would of taken at least 1 sec. per. floor, so therfore it would of taken longer for the buildings to fall, at least 60 seconds.
So tell me honestly, how do you figuar this?

Watch this new Video

Video Link : www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23-3-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Notice how there is a smoke plume from the roof at the exact second that the floor of impact spews fire. And notice the massive increase in smoke by 4 fold, all within 1 second. Seems like a massive explosion took place up there leading to a simultanious failure of every support beam all at once. Complete and utter structural failure triggered by an explosive event. If you play and pause the video every 1/4 second you can see the explosives comming out of the structure from the point of impact all the way up to the top of the building, all at once. (Milli-seconds)

Video of the sequence.
www.youtube.com...

Snoopy, I don't see why you don't believe that explosives could have been synched to go off as the pressure wave rippled down the building. Detonators can be set to pressure changes, yes?

What you are seeing is the pressure from the collapse forcing the fire and debris outward. It has to go somewhere and will take the path of least resistance. There is absolutely nothing indicative of explosives in those photos.

And ther reason I don't believe explosives could be synced to go off is because it would be impossible. The impact of the plane would destroy the explosives in that area which is where the collapse started. They would have no way of knowing when the actual collapse starts to be able to sync it all up. And again, no floor collapses until hit by the floor above. Which again is contrary to how explosives work.

Most importantly, no mater how badly you want to believe there were explosives. There is absolutely no physical evidence of any explosives what so ever. Every picture you show is as easily explained by the events that happened and to say it was cause by explosives is pure speculation. And no remains form any explosives or anything has been found. Not a single thing to conclude explosives were used. And while not impossible, to conclude explosives were used is not very =scientific.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

And while not impossible, to conclude explosives were used is not very =scientific.

Did the government even investigate if explosives might have been used on the WTC?

To immediatly dismiss claims that explosives were indeed used to demolish the WTC, without investigation, is not very scientific and frankly very close minded.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

What you are seeing is the pressure from the collapse forcing the fire and debris outward. It has to go somewhere and will take the path of least resistance. There is absolutely nothing indicative of explosives in those photos.

Only problem with this theory is that the pressure would be comming out directly below the floors collapsing not 6, 8, or 10 floors below as seen in the videos and photos.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Only problem with this theory is that the pressure would be comming out directly below the floors collapsing not 6, 8, or 10 floors below as seen in the videos and photos.

Path of least resistance. One could not predict exactly how or where it would come out because there are far too many dynamics involved. But for the most part very little plums appeared below the floors collapsing. And certainly none that in any way are indicative of explosive charges, which don't just randomly go off in random spotted patterns. And once again the whole problem with the fact taht any explosives at the impact point needed to initiate a collapse would have been destroyed.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

And certainly none that in any way are indicative of explosive charges, which don't just randomly go off in random spotted patterns. And once again the whole problem with the fact taht any explosives at the impact point needed to initiate a collapse would have been destroyed.

Oh, so where did you get your explosives or demolition training from to know what explosives do ?

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Which explains their whole plan and how it is being implemented today.

Here's the video link:

Video Link : video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Which explains their whole plan and how it is being implemented today.

I watched some of it, it was a little dated.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
No.

Cutter charges were used at the impact level, and one micro-hydrogen bomb in each basement of the towers.

The towers were clearly demolished. But thermate doesnt fit some bits of evidence, and logistically speaking is very impractible to set up, as with cutter charges up the entire length of the tower.

The molten steel would not have remained hot for months by thermate, in the basements of the towers. Only superheating of the steel would create this, by radiation/thermal energy.

Also, if thermate was used, we would have seen moltem steel all over the debry pile, not just confined to the pit of the WTC.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Oh, so where did you get your explosives or demolition training from to know what explosives do ?

The evaluation done by the guys at Implosion world. Plus the over 225 engineers on the NIST team. I don't have any expertise myself, which is why I rely on the scientists to do so.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

The evaluation done by the guys at Implosion world. Plus the over 225 engineers on the NIST team. I don't have any expertise myself, which is why I rely on the scientists to do so.

Too bad their are other engineers that disagree with you. As far as NIST they still have not come up with a proper reason why WTC 7 collapesed.

I tend to rely on and beleive the people that were actually there and not some people at a desk working on a model that probly have never seen or worked on the actual evidence.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I think it's quite likely that it was used. There was a power down in the towers a couple of weeks before 9/11 and with no electricity all the cameras were off. I also don't trust GW's cousin who held a security position there. Kind of like having a brother in a crucial state during a close election. When you survey the whole situation, 9/11, war on terror, lying us into Iraq, passing an unread Patriot act, trashing the Constitution, suspention of Habeas Corpus, use of torture, spying on US citizens, and then stopping the investigation (Gonzales, Bush) that was going to investigate them.

It's obvious that people who cut their teeth on Watergate, were fully involved in Iran-Contra and their right wing PNAC, have come full circle. The crazies are indeed back. These people would do ANYTHING to achieve their goal of global dominance. They may have miscaculated what an Iraqi civil war would look like, but then they really don't have any war experience. They stayed back protecting the old women and children while the 'braves' went to war.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join