It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Your vote Yes Or No: Was Thermite used in Twin towers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Cast your vote (Yes Or No) as to where or not you believe thermite was used to bring the twin towers down.

My vote is yes.

Here's a short video : www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Simply, do I BELIEVE it?

No.

Why?

Because I don't believe something without enough proof. The only proof we have is very inconclusive at best.

Tea

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
No.

Extra sentence added to comply with ridiculous posting policy.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I've heard it was used to bring the buildings down, saw a video of bright yellow stuff drippin out...

Also heard it was used to cut up the scrap for removal. Then they sent the thermite-cut metal way before it could be tested for telltale signs of thermite!

I don't know.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
No.

The only beams I saw that were given as proof to be cut by thermite were actually cut by torch.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Not only no....but NO

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Thermite was present but could have been from the aircraft themsleves causing thermite reactions.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Oh, it was definitely kerosene.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Yeah have to go with jet fuel on this one.

Seriously though, it's a creative thought, and it's being investigated, but I haven't seen much to convince me it was actually used.

To be fair, I haven't seen much of the debris close-up in general. It was hauled out way too fast.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Yes = 2
No = 6
Undeclared =1

[edit on 17-3-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic
Also heard it was used to cut up the scrap for removal.

Wow, lol. If that's the case then it hardly deserves to be investigated at all, because you'd need a whole new investigation afterwards to figure how much could've possibly came from the clean-up.

Eh, on second thought, any thermite used during clean-up would be worlds different than any used to bring the towers down. Special additives, the size of the particles, etc., would vary. I still don't think it's that good of an angle to approach from, though.

[edit on 17-3-2007 by bsbray11]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
No, I don't think it was used.

Neither was magic or leprechauns, of which there exists just as much evidence for.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I don't think Thermite/mate was used.

If someone devises a manical plan-- A plan that could lose them all of their power in the free world if it didn't go precisely as planned.

It probably wouldn't be a good time to try out untested experiments that could fail completely.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Yeah have to go with jet fuel on this one.

Problem is most of the jet fuel was burned up in the intial explosion and what was left would have burned off quckly.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Heck no. It's ridiculous that anyone would think that you could use thermite to bring down a giant building and not have it clearly noticed by everyone.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
My vote is inconclusive.

Do I believe the towers failed due to the burning jet fuel as the official government story goes, absolutely not. That's not physically possible.

Do I believe that thermite was used to bring down the towers? That's a difficult one to prove considering the inadequate evidence and flawed investigation.
(histories largest cover-up I might add)

Do I believe thermite could have been used? It's feasible, but unlikely. But that doesn't mean it wasn't there.

Do I believe a controlled demolition took place? Without a doubt.

Just my $.02.

An interesting video on thermite.

[edit on 3/17/2007 by Infoholic]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
, NO !

[edit on 18-3-2007 by gen.disaray]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Boy, when I saw the video and information about a possible conspiracy, I was definately compelled to consider it. But, it would be ignorant to consider the propaganda as fact.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by gobildygook99
Boy, when I saw the video and information about a possible conspiracy, I was definately compelled to consider it. But, it would be ignorant to consider the propaganda as fact.

Not near as bad as the propaganda for the official story that we are supposed to believe.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by lizziex3
Heck no. It's ridiculous that anyone would think that you could use thermite to bring down a giant building and not have it clearly noticed by everyone.

I guess NO one clearly noticed the hot spots and molten steel in the basements that existed right after the collapses and STAYED melted for quite some time... conveniently under 1,2 and 7 I might add.

Right now I believe that Thermite/Mate was used but that was not exclusively.
It's the only thing that answers many questions.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join