It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop blaming Al-Qaeda on the London Bombings!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwazzy
Ummm...I might have missed this, but when did Al Queda CLAIM responsibility and how? Interesting how they never say HOW they claimed responsibility, but the news always tell you Al Queda claimed responsibility!

Chirac must be happy that London got bombed. Hey, if Paris got the Olympics, then he'd be lying in a bed in the ER because of the "terrorists" aka BushCo.

I must have missed it, but when did BushCo. claim responsibility for this? Or do you have some proof that the rest of us do not have?

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Guys,

I don't doubt that Al Qaeda exists...but is it really driven by Muslim extremists or by third-parties?

I am certain 100% that the lowest level of the organization consists of fanatical Muslims that all they dream about is to destroy the western world. But I am sure at the top or at the middle, there is manipulation of those Muslims by certain groups of people, so as that certain agentas are pushed.

I don't want to seem like being racist or something, but if one looks at the big picture, it is very obvious that there is a certain agenta being promoted by this group of people. Even if their protocols are known for a century, there is nothing that is done to stop them. And I am not blaming any specific nation here, but only the top heads of a certain group of people that are mostly by that nation, but not only from that nation.

This fact is very obvious in the media sector: most media (i.e. 99%) are owned by these people. Most movies (99%) are being 'produced' by these people. There are certain patterns being repeated over and over through movies and sitcoms (If you don't believe me, why don't you try to keep a statistic of the origins of executive producers of said movies/series? you will be surprised). The most popular 'things' belong to them (for example, there recently was a tremendous effort in acquiring Manchester Utd, the single most popular team in any sport on Earth - but nobody explained to us why the multi-billionaires that bought it need it).

The really clever thing about the mechanisms described in those protocols is that the mechanisms are self-powered: there is no need to impose anything to anyone by force. The constant bombardment by the media with 'truths' and 'conclusions' is enough to get the people believing in certain things. The power of 'rumour' is enough. Of course these 'truths' go hand-in-hand with certain events that allow them to express those 'truths'.

Has there been concrete evidence about anything we are told the last few years? the answer is a big emphatic 'NO'. Despite all the information age hoolaballoo, we live in a cloud, not knowing anything about anything. And that's their main weapon: by turning off the lights, we can be guided and manipulated into anything they want.

So anyone who rushes to blame Muslims for these terrorist acts, please consider the big picture first. I am sure there are many things to blame them for, but turning the world into a 'Christians-vs-Muslims' battlefield will only be useful in serving the purposes of that certain group of people that governs our existence.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hi

I have been reading some of the posts on here and come up with some thoughts.

The original poster said that al qaeda does not exist and I agree with him and the bombings in london where not done by muslims of any ideology, the original poster offered some evidence to support his claim, but his post was deleted and then reinstated by the moderator for posting a conspiracy thoery.

Am I missing something here? Why is the moderator moderating on a conspiracy website and stopping other theories from being posted? ABOVE TOP SECRECT IS A CONSPIRACY WEBSITE or have u forgotten that. Also people have slammed the orginal poster without supporting their accusations. To the people who are against the orignial poster and who post on conpiracy web sites where is your evidence and why are you on here, this question is especially aimed at the moderator.

Also why slag off inforwars or propagandamatrix sites, are you saying because they are conspiracy websites they are not legitamate? I think you are, if that is the case, this site abovetopsecret is also not legitmate for the same reasons. Infact I think propagandamatrix and inforwars.com provide evidence from the mainstream media while this site does not, infact it posts nothing of importance and often lacks any crediabllity for its ideas. However I pop in here sometimes to get angle on what the mood of the comumnity and to read with an open mind people"s ideas.

There is certainly alot of proof that Al queda does not exist and if people what to refute it please provide some evidence to back it up. There is no proof that london was bombed by muslims etc, if so where is the evidence? Do you guys get your evidence from the government and media who gladly repeat this propaganda. Yeas there tit bits of information out there and most are to be viewed with a pinch of salt and followed up on, but neverless they are some form of evidence, even government information is evidence of a sort, but twisted. I for one do not believe the gov line on this.

We are told that musilms did this sophisticated operation but are too stupid and evil to think about what they are doing, we are told they are thick and intelligent , man they must have mulitple personalities.

If muslims did it, why was the emergences services having an excerise to stop the bomb attacks. What I mean is that emergencey services where on the scene, waiting tor the attacks to happen, how did they know where the bombs were going to go off? who told them to get ready, why were they there at a certain time? The answer is someone knew high up in the government, some on knew when the attacks were coming.

Also the bomb attacks were committed on the 7th July 2005, now i am not into numerology but some one is. and the bomb patttern form a pyramid, and the skull and bones number is 322 = 7. Something is diffently going on here and if you think I am following a conspiracy theory, yes I am and proud of it. It means I am open to any new ideas and I a free to think what the possiblities are. I am not held back by ideologies or a close mind. If people say I am a nut find by me, but at least I am a free nuts and them sort of people should not post on conspiracy websites or indulge in them.

Remember this abovetopsecret.com is no more legitmate than propagandamatrix.com and to say one is more legit is underminding its own credability.

Do not ban posts if you disagree with them.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Isatheprophet

Also the bomb attacks were committed on the 7th July 2005, now i am not into numerology but some one is. and the bomb patttern form a pyramid, and the skull and bones number is 322 = 7. Something is diffently going on here and if you think I am following a conspiracy theory, yes I am and proud of it.

Isatheprophet-
i believe that you are on to something in noticing that someone (in my belief the group that is REALLY responsible for the 'terrorist' activity that we see) is heavily into numerology. i'm not into it personally, but i've paid more attention to it since i've noticed that these activities seem to follow a numerical PATTERN. i've noticed a 33-year plan, which is divided into 3 11-year cycles, that began on 9/11/1990 and will end on 9/11/2023. for some reason, i've yet to figure out exactly why, these wankers absolutely love the number 33. you're right, something is definitely going here. i'd love to discuss it. if you agree, then perhaps we should start a new thread based on the numerical pattern of 'terrorist' activity and/or nwo plans. let me know if your interested, i hope that somebody is, and we'll start the new thread.

take care, and keep thinking critically

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Hi

I have been reading some of the posts on here and come up with some thoughts.

The original poster said that al qaeda does not exist and I agree with him and the bombings in london where not done by muslims of any ideology, the original poster offered some evidence to support his claim, but his post was deleted and then reinstated by the moderator for posting a conspiracy thoery.

Am I missing something here? Why is the moderator moderating on a conspiracy website and stopping other theories from being posted? ABOVE TOP SECRECT IS A CONSPIRACY WEBSITE or have u forgotten that. Also people have slammed the orginal poster without supporting their accusations. To the people who are against the orignial poster and who post on conpiracy web sites where is your evidence and why are you on here, this question is especially aimed at the moderator.

Also why slag off inforwars or propagandamatrix sites, are you saying because they are conspiracy websites they are not legitamate? I think you are, if that is the case, this site abovetopsecret is also not legitmate for the same reasons. Infact I think propagandamatrix and inforwars.com provide evidence from the mainstream media while this site does not, infact it posts nothing of importance and often lacks any crediabllity for its ideas. However I pop in here sometimes to get angle on what the mood of the comumnity and to read with an open mind people"s ideas.

There is certainly alot of proof that Al queda does not exist and if people what to refute it please provide some evidence to back it up. There is no proof that london was bombed by muslims etc, if so where is the evidence? Do you guys get your evidence from the government and media who gladly repeat this propaganda. Yeas there tit bits of information out there and most are to be viewed with a pinch of salt and followed up on, but neverless they are some form of evidence, even government information is evidence of a sort, but twisted. I for one do not believe the gov line on this.

We are told that musilms did this sophisticated operation but are too stupid and evil to think about what they are doing, we are told they are thick and intelligent , man they must have mulitple personalities.

If muslims did it, why was the emergences services having an excerise to stop the bomb attacks. What I mean is that emergencey services where on the scene, waiting tor the attacks to happen, how did they know where the bombs were going to go off? who told them to get ready, why were they there at a certain time? The answer is someone knew high up in the government, some on knew when the attacks were coming.

Also the bomb attacks were committed on the 7th July 2005, now i am not into numerology but some one is. and the bomb patttern form a pyramid, and the skull and bones number is 322 = 7. Something is diffently going on here and if you think I am following a conspiracy theory, yes I am and proud of it. It means I am open to any new ideas and I a free to think what the possiblities are. I am not held back by ideologies or a close mind. If people say I am a nut find by me, but at least I am a free nuts and them sort of people should not post on conspiracy websites or indulge in them.

Remember this abovetopsecret.com is no more legitmate than propagandamatrix.com and to say one is more legit is underminding its own credability.

Do not ban posts if you disagree with them.

I don't know who the moderator is, but that's a good question. Why did he/she change the post when this is a CONSPIRACY BOARD?

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

Ummm...I might have missed this, but when did Al Queda CLAIM responsibility and how? Interesting how they never say HOW they claimed responsibility, but the news always tell you Al Queda claimed responsibility!

Chirac must be happy that London got bombed. Hey, if Paris got the Olympics, then he'd be lying in a bed in the ER because of the "terrorists" aka BushCo.

I must have missed it, but when did BushCo. claim responsibility for this? Or do you have some proof that the rest of us do not have?

I NEVER SAID I HAVE PROOF! But I bet it was BushCo.! The bombings get covered up and they are always blamed on someone else. That someone else are the "terrorists". I was in Europe 3 years ago when there was a speculation that Bush had something to do with 9/11. Of course, the media is controlled in the US, so nothing that makes the government look bad gets aired or published. I wonder what Bush was thinking about when he was reading to those kids in Florida. Was he thinking "good job fellas, I'll visit you in Saudi so we can about the money and the oil"! Doesn't that kind of remind you of Roswell? There's nothing to worry about, they are the Army's balloons!

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I have to say that I seriously doubt there is an organization named Al Qaeda. I believe it to be muslims with a specific ideology. I would doubt there are membership cards, secret handshakes, and an application form.

I believe it to be a religious mindset.

carloponti

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by polytron

Also the bomb attacks were committed on the 7th July 2005, now i am not into numerology but some one is. and the bomb patttern form a pyramid, and the skull and bones number is 322 = 7. Something is diffently going on here and if you think I am following a conspiracy theory, yes I am and proud of it.

Isatheprophet-
i believe that you are on to something in noticing that someone (in my belief the group that is REALLY responsible for the 'terrorist' activity that we see) is heavily into numerology. i'm not into it personally, but i've paid more attention to it since i've noticed that these activities seem to follow a numerical PATTERN. i've noticed a 33-year plan, which is divided into 3 11-year cycles, that began on 9/11/1990 and will end on 9/11/2023. for some reason, i've yet to figure out exactly why, these wankers absolutely love the number 33. you're right, something is definitely going here. i'd love to discuss it. if you agree, then perhaps we should start a new thread based on the numerical pattern of 'terrorist' activity and/or nwo plans. let me know if your interested, i hope that somebody is, and we'll start the new thread.

from my new thread:

Polyyton, Isatheprophet, and others who have noticed the same strange recurring numbers like 11 and 33 found in dates where tragic events like 9/11, 3/11, and 7/7 took place to look over some interesting information that these numbers are being used by the practices of the mystery religion Freemasonry.

Once you understand the importance the numbers 3, 7, 9, 11, 13, 33 , 39 have with the Freemasons, you'll realize that Freemasonry has had a major influence for many decades within the powers of politics. Illumaniti was a group led by Freemasons, as you'll soon find out. (One example to prove that is this graph)

I present these two links:
World Trade Center - The Revelation

Masons and Occultists revere the number '33'

Please Mods, allow me to post the above links.

I am deeply disturbed how all this nicely fits together. It makes alot of damn sense to me, and I believe this is very important so please, let this be the highlight of discussion. We can talk about if Al-Qaeda exists or not for days to come, but I think there's a bigger piece of the puzzle we haven't seen yet, and so far what I've found is not looking good.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
You Can Call Me “Al”

Originally posted by carloponti
I have to say that I seriously doubt there is an organization named Al Qaeda.

They often refer to themselves as “the Organization”.

There is plenty of information about Al Qaeda. Some of it is true, and much of it is false.

Some people claim that Al Qaeda doesn't exist at all, but that's ridiculous in light of all that has happened. Rather, a more pertinent way to express that doubt is not whether Al Qaeda exists or not, but who is really behind it.

The answer to that question would no doubt be much more intriguing than it might seem.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia

Originally posted by polytron

Isatheprophet-

from my new thread:

Polyyton, Isatheprophet, and others who have noticed the same strange recurring numbers like 11 and 33 found in dates where tragic events like 9/11, 3/11, and 7/7 took place to look over some interesting information that these numbers are being used by the practices of the mystery religion Freemasonry.

Once you understand the importance the numbers 3, 7, 9, 11, 13, 33 , 39 have with the Freemasons, you'll realize that Freemasonry has had a major influence for many decades within the powers of politics. Illumaniti was a group led by Freemasons, as you'll soon find out. (One example to prove that is this graph)

I present these two links:
World Trade Center - The Revelation

Masons and Occultists revere the number '33'

Please Mods, allow me to post the above links.

I am deeply disturbed how all this nicely fits together. It makes alot of damn sense to me, and I believe this is very important so please, let this be the highlight of discussion. We can talk about if Al-Qaeda exists or not for days to come, but I think there's a bigger piece of the puzzle we haven't seen yet, and so far what I've found is not looking good.

Go to the links. They are really,really good! It's very interesting.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Isatheprophet-

I maybe wrong, but if the plan started on 9/11/1990, then there will be attacks like the one on the WTC every 11 years until the plan ends! Am I right?

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
I don't believe the luxury of debate over the events serves any purpose until there are some concrete facts in.

To push your agenda, with no proof at all, against the stated admission of AQ, and muslim extremists is the same sort of blind hatred that charactorises extremists groups world wide

No kidding. These media/government apologists and Defenders of Dubya need to find another website. Maybe they can go over to the CNN forum and proudly support everything CNN says.

Some bombs went off in London. Conspiracy theorists on a conspiracy website immediately start in with the common sense and logical rationality. Meanwhile, American "conservatives" who learned everything they know from Bill O'Reilly denounce the wacky conspiracy theorists by pointing out that we should shut up and show some respect to those who are suffering and dying due to the bombs that went off in London.

It's like a constant "shut up you conspiracy theorists, people are dying over here and you're going on about how there is no al-Queda." Go on back to your TV news folks, nothing to see here. The media never lies to you.

The media never tells you the truth.

Some bombs went off in London and suddenly the English speaking world is on high-alert. There's terrorists in them there parts. Really rather ridiculous don't you think?

Nothing can stop terror from happening. Only total control over every aspect of everyone's life can make us safe. This is what the system is working towards. Absolute control. No one will ever be able to determine who did what.

But that doesn't change the fact that we're right and the media is lying ALL THE TIME.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Al-Qaeda? All I hear on Fox News is that we need to invade Iran and eat their babies.

They keep blaming Iran, yet no proof..... Sounds just like them.

All I hear on CNN and MSNBC is Al-Qaeda, Al-Qaeda, Al-Qaeda. Or terrorists associated with Bin Ladin. I think it's been repeated at least 50 times since the tragedy occured. So yeah, I think it's important to point out how the media is pushing this idea to the american public that the London Bombings is related to a terrorist organization called Al-Qaeda.

I strongly believe it isn't.

I'd like to also point out that I just saw Bush on CNN saying, "We must bring these terrorists to justice."

Well, he said that 4 years ago when another tragedy, a bigger one, hit our homeland. And what has happened since? Absolutely nothing.

Will another war solve all our problems? I don't think so.

But who has the money and the power and who has some of the poorest nations on the planet?

Who has the highly militarized society with cutting edge weapons and mind boggling technology and who has just a ground army and some assorted artillery and antiquated tanks?

Who has the global media control? Who has one paltry station called Al-Jazeera?

Who has thousands of nukes and an incredibly rich and affluent society in comparison to "backwards" nations where women are "mistreated" and men are all fundamentalist wackos who "hate our freedom"?

Who gets the biggest chunk of America's yearly foreign aid which runs into the several billions of dollars? And who gets stuck with crushing sanctions that kill tens of thousands of innocent children?

Who has the incredible air,land, and naval power able to crush any opposition? Who has the AK-47's, RPG's, and occasional C4 explosives and the will to resist tyranny and evil?

Who has the real opportunity and means and motive to perpetrate false-flag terrorist attacks in order to further justify a larger and more pervasive "War on terror"? (When in fact terror cannot be stopped and will only increase as long as the USA continues to occupy and oppress middle easter countries)

The media can paint any picture it wants about victim and victimizer or powerful and powerless. But the facts remain. All you have to do is answer the questions above and reach your own conclusions about who the "bad guys" really are in this War and Terror.

100,000 Iraqis have died by most "conservative" estimates.The great majority of these were innocent civilian casualties of high altitude bombers? Would the families of these murdered innocents consider America's actions to be terrorist in nature? Would they? Answer me that you lying hypocrite media apologist racist hater! And then when they bomb back in OUR homelands you have the gutless audacity to call them terrorists while you cynically and snidely go about saying how cowardly and pathetic the "terrorists" are.

So, what is 50 affluent British civilians vs. 100,000 dirt poor ragheads? Probably nothing to you deluded fools.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Numbers From The Gossip Column

Originally posted by AlienAntFarm
100,000 Iraqis have died by most "conservative" estimates.

That is not true. That number is utterly bogus.

I remember when that nonsense came out, and I looked into it:

100,000 Innocent Iraqies Dead at the Hands of Bush (from ATSNN)

It's a wildly inaccurate estimate made by a person with an openly-stated political agenda whose own statements thoroughly discredit the figure.

A much more accurate number, based on actual news reports instead of wild speculation can be found here:

IraqBodyCount.net

Their estimate, which is based on actual investigation instead of irresponsible allegations, is just under 26,000 dead maximum -- including combatants.

Hopefully that clears things up.

As for “arrogant fools”, the only people who habitually use that term are people who fit that description.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienAntFarm
Nothing can stop terror from happening. Only total control over every aspect of everyone's life can make us safe. This is what the system is working towards. Absolute control. No one will ever be able to determine who did what.

Wait, are you seriously advocating that?

Rit

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Majic, actually that bodycount website is only Iraqi Civilian deaths reported in the media. And that includes Iraqi on Iraqi violence.

It doesnt include anything not reported in the media.

And there arent really any media in Iraq.

We need an estimate from the US Department of Defense to get any vague idea.

[edit on 10-7-2005 by Rit]

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Alternate Realities

Originally posted by Rit

There aren't really any media in Iraq?

Really?

If there aren't really any media in Iraq, then where the bloody hell are all those news stories coming from?

Rit

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Alternate Realities

Originally posted by Rit

There aren't really any media in Iraq?

Really?

If there aren't really any media in Iraq, then where the bloody hell are all those news stories coming from?

Most of the media's sources are the Department of Defense. Especially concering who they killed, or who the bad guys killed.

Car bombs on civilians are reported everyday on the Arabic websites.

Does that mean because the AP and Reuters report them sporadically, that they are happening sporadically?

Im alrite, im not going to put my faith in the AP and Reuters. And the likes of MSNBC and FOXNEWS. According to the bad guys they inflict 20 US Soldiers deaths everyday. But DoD says that only about 70 a month.

So beleive what you want, ill remain neutral.

Unles syour in Iraq, you have no idea the carnage that is present. Or lack of.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Originally posted by Frosty
So Al-Queada doesn't exist because it doesn't fit your agenda of government involvement in every major terrorist attack? Try again...
Ok. In my infamous wisdom i will tell you that the only way to further an "agenda" is to bump off a few people, small price to pay.

Explosions In London - Who Stands To Gain? Israel Warned, Cover-up In Progress

Propaganda Matrix | July 7 2005

BREAKING: Scrambled cover-up to try and change prior knowledge story.

Original reports stated that Binyamin Netanyahu was warned BEFORE the first blast, now all the Associated Press reports are being changed to say he was warned AFTER the first blast, for example this article.

The article linked below that we saved in our own format (and the website that carried it has strangely since crashed) said that Netanyahu was warned before the first blast.

Israel are now denying they got a warning.

BREAKING: Scotland Yard says it got a warning before the attack and told Israel.

"The Israeli Embassy in London was notified in advance, resulting in Finance Minister Binyamin Netanyahu remaining in his hotel room rather than make his way to the hotel adjacent to the site of the first explosion, a Liverpool Street train station, where he was to address and economic summit."

Full article here. BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID.

sORRY BUT I WONT SWALLOW IT.

The Israeli Embassy in London was warned why not warn their citizens?
Man this a bunch of garbage we're being screwed by Mr.Bush and Blair again, they are really ramming everyone without Vaseline.

War for Oil, whats next invading mexico for tortillas????

This whole United Nations thing is corrupted and the media is full of lies.....

Titor come back and lead the revolution.....

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I agree Al-Qaeda leader bin laden created by the CIA and is member and was funded by the CIA, paid by the US government, if I remember right that when afganistan was invaded the US troops did not enter Bin ladens hide out area for 6 mounths, the Military was halted and was order not to enter that area, that just shows how CIA does not like its men to die in batle against there own people I mean the US gov could not have killed Bin laden, because Bush familie has deep relaionship with Bin laden familie.

But non the less I believe who ever did this are barbaric and should be brought to justice because the people who died in that tragic attack were will always be inocent, the politicians created this war and the politician created Al-Qaeda and thus a race should not be blamed on what was created war hungery power hungry politicians.

[edit on 11-7-2005 by Interseptor]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join