It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop blaming Al-Qaeda on the London Bombings!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
First of all, let's all stop placing the blame on Al-Qaeda. The Al-Qaeda Organization does not exist, it's all a big lie.

I want EVERYONE to go here:

Al-Qaeda is Fiction

and download the video The Shadows in the Cave. The third part of a BBC produced film called "The Power of Nightmares".

Watch it and you'll finally wake up to this reality.

Further Details:
BBC News

Yes, I'm deeply saddened about this tragic event, but please.. let's all open our eyes to who the real perpetrators are and who actually benefits from tragedies like the London Bombing and other similiar attacks. Take a hard close look at Bush and Blair. Their "War on Terror" will now be even further justified to wage another war with other countries and with their so called "enemies" and have americans once again live in constant fear. This fear that I'd like to call The Biggest Illusion. Take another hard close look at your own government, do some research, and you'll find that the biggest terrorists are not found in Iraq or Afghanistan, but in your own back yard.

Take a hard closer look at the media as well. The ongoing drilling into the american minds linking the London Bombings to "9/11" "Al-Qaeda" "Osama Bin Laden", and all these threat levels going up and down. What a big joke. We all know threat levels don't do a damn thing. Millions of dollars wasted for what? More police? More surveillance? More eyes on YOU?

When are we going to start asking serious questions? If you're tuning to CNN, MSNBC, FOX for these types of questions, I suggest you turn off your TV now.

A sad day indeed.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
When are people gonna wake up to the idea that Al qaeda do excist.Since when does America need anybodies support for War.He didn`t get agreement on Iraq.Iraq is working really well to rid the World of Extremists.There killing thereselves everyday.There in Iraq fighting now this minute.Iraq was used to make a battlefield to draw out of hidding.If America hadn`t gone in the Extremist would be targeting American soil now.The battle ground would have been your country.Its simple military tactics you ambush your opponent on your terms in a place that suits you not them.Yes this has increased the amount of Fundermentalist but hell if there gonna think like that better now than later.Give it a few years they will run out of suicide bombers and America will gain the oil,construction companies will prosper and McDonalds will have another country to sell Crap food too.Thus helping the American economy and keep you in a lifestyle that allows you to have a Computer and give us entertainment read your very funny ideas.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Al-Qaeda? All I hear on Fox News is that we need to invade Iran and eat their babies.

They keep blaming Iran, yet no proof..... Sounds just like them.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I deleted this thread initially and posted to the member the following.

In normal situations I wouldn't have even bothered with it, infact I may have read the links and participated. However in the current situation what is just debate becomes reality. I was sickened that they events are being twisted to meet an agenda.

I don't see any differences between your post and the one on "The Jews did it". In the light of the deaths i find the topic abhorent, akin to robbing the corpses. You are exploiting a tragedy to push your views.

Sure, as distance and time remove the pain of 9/11 it can be debated like tha, but not on the day, when people are wondering who has died, and are my family in it.

Its as appropriate as a politician trying to make capital out of the event, on the day, its like hyenas around carrion.

I didn't make the deletion myself but discussed it with admin / others. Its the timing I find inapropriate rather than the content.

For god sake people are dead, and severly injured, and you just see it as just a chance to push your conspiracy views.

Its sick.
Show some respect for the situation and the people who are dying, instead of trying to push your conspiracy agenda

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
So all users who do not agree with the assessment that it was Al-Qaeda...SHUT UP!

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
It was a branch of Al-Qaeda. "Jihad in Europe". Terrorists exist. Extremists exist. Stop with the conspiracies on this, it's sickening.

These people were injured by fundamentalists, and all you do is try to turn it into a conspiracy. What has ATS gone to these days. It's garbage.

I'll be in Iraq in a few days, so you can all call that a conspiracy and tell me how I am part of the "Great Satan" who is "murdering babies" in Iraq.

-wD

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Netchicken.

Whilst l agree with you banning an idea of conspiricy on a board such as this would be wrong.We need to bring the people who support these ideas so that they can be dealt with.Keeping them in view is the same as Iraq.You cannot destroy an Enemy you cannot see.If you give them enough rope they`ll hang there sorry butts.............eventually

W

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
"Welcome to the Internet's most popular destination for news, discussion, and debate on government conspiracies, cover-ups, UFO's, and other alternative topics."

Can anyone else see this at the top of the home page, or is it just me.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I don't believe the luxury of debate over the events serves any purpose until there are some concrete facts in.

To push your agenda, with no proof at all, against the stated admission of AQ, and muslim extremists is the same sort of blind hatred that charactorises extremists groups world wide

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Yeah, its all about Bush and Blair wanting this for thier war on terror. Its all about the Jews and thier secret plan to take over the world. Oh heavens NO!, dont blame proven terrorists or Al Qaeda!, for Islam is a peaceful religion and Al Qaeda is a humanitarian group!!

Bull crap! Al Qaeda and the Taliban oppressed and destroyed the people and country of Afganistan. They have been responsible for bombing anything, everything, and everyone under the sun. They use children to strap bombs to, and march them off to blow up other MUSLIMS up. Oh, lets not forget the train bombing is Spain, the USS Cole, or that little insignifigant event of 9-11. Lets ignore the fact that these peaceful people like to chop off heads and put it on the internet. Heck, now they are capturing thier own people and knocking them off.

Yeah, lets just keep blaming Bush and Blair.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Al-Qaeda? All I hear on Fox News is that we need to invade Iran and eat their babies.

They keep blaming Iran, yet no proof..... Sounds just like them.

All I hear on CNN and MSNBC is Al-Qaeda, Al-Qaeda, Al-Qaeda. Or terrorists associated with Bin Ladin. I think it's been repeated at least 50 times since the tragedy occured. So yeah, I think it's important to point out how the media is pushing this idea to the american public that the London Bombings is related to a terrorist organization called Al-Qaeda.

I strongly believe it isn't.

I'd like to also point out that I just saw Bush on CNN saying, "We must bring these terrorists to justice."

Well, he said that 4 years ago when another tragedy, a bigger one, hit our homeland. And what has happened since? Absolutely nothing.

Will another war solve all our problems? I don't think so.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
To push your agenda, with no proof at all, against the stated admission of AQ, and muslim extremists is the same sort of blind hatred that charactorises extremists groups world wide

Tell me sir, do you have any proof, that would stand up in court I hasten to add, that can prove, beyond doubt that the aforementioned 'Al-Qaeda' actually exists, in the guise that is being presented to us by politicians and the media within the Western world?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Will another war solve all our problems? I don't think so.

It will if our enemies are dead.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
I don't believe the luxury of debate over the events serves any purpose until there are some concrete facts in.

What agenda am I exactly pushing? I'm simply providing information that comes to real conclusion that the Al-Qaeda organization is a phantom enemy.

Did you even see the video?

You may disagree with it, but don't say I'm pushing an agenda.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Regardless of what anyone thinks, at th end of the day there are extremists out there and as they do not have the numbers or resources to use conventional military weapons and techniques, they go about this war in the way they have today, improvising and using whatever means they have available to them.
Even if all the conspiracies about the governements were true, it is hard to believe that there are not extremists like this out there.

Think about it, it's the G8 summit and a portion of forces are in Scotland for security, London is more vulnerable that it will be in the forseeable future. There is also the symbolism of today. The G8 summit primarily and as an added bonus the Olympics. It was known we had a good chance and regardless they where onto a winner here, we'd either already be down and they could kick us down even further, or we would be at the happiest our nation had been (which we were) with the Live 8 concerts, high expectations for the G8 summit and to cap it all winning the olympics.

All day today in shops I have seen front page headlines of people celebrating yesterdays achievement and yet amongst this it is all lost amongst this personal blow we have all taken both in this country and in the whole of the civilised world.

It was the best foreseeable time for the terrorists to strike and they did, hearing Blair practically choke in his midday speech said it all really, I can respect the conspiracy theories maybe in the future but it is just sick to start going on about this today before they have even finished counting the bodies. The idea that the governement planned it is absurd. and the idea the AL Quaeda do not exist is even more so.
How can you deny that there are fanatical people out there bent on doing these kind of things?

Wake up man, sadly the truth is even more scary than fiction because there is nothing we can do about it and there are misguided nutters out there that will do this kind of thing.

[edit on 7-7-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
With all due respect- What happened was terrible. Sad, very sad. That being said, Al Quaeda, IMHO had nothing at all to do with this- This is more preparation for terror, a furthering if you will, of a Bush and Blair agenda.
Human life means very little when you got tons up your sleeve.

No disrespect here at all. Just truth.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
So Al-Queada doesn't exist because it doesn't fit your agenda of government involvement in every major terrorist attack? Try again...

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The BBC found the 'evidence' that points to Al Quade independantly on an Islamic website. I'm sure if we checked we could see for ourselves, I'm not interested in looking becasue I don;t want my IP registered as having looked at that filth.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
So Al-Queada doesn't exist because it doesn't fit your agenda of government involvement in every major terrorist attack? Try again...

Frosty, there is absolutely nothing in your statement which will contribute to diminishing my belief that Al-Qaeda does not exist as we are being told it exists. You are obviously privy to information that I do not possess. Would you care to share it with me?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
The BBC found the 'evidence' that points to Al Quade independantly on an Islamic website.

And that proves the existence of said group, in your eyes, does it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join