It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran shot down Israeli planes and drones

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Are you out of your mind? I didn't post any photos!

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Are you sure Iran used the S-400? Why shoot "sparrows with guns"? You just want to. In fact, Iran has not used the S-400 yet. When it does, there will be real footage of the destruction of F-35s of any modification.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Reminds me of Osama bin Laden being buried at sea. The middle east is all about bluster and optics, they’d prefer to be seen as powerful rather than actually be powerful and wield that authority with wisdom and compassion.

At least nowadays, history coughs up some magnanimous stories about arab benevolence. It is however history and passed down to posterity by the victorious.

a reply to: worldstarcountry

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Israel flies over Iran on a regular basis. Just like it flies over Syria and Lebanon on a regular basis. Putin allows this as long as Israel stays out of the Russian SMO in Ukraine. There is nothing unusual about Israel flying over Iran. There is little Iran can do to stop them. Hopefully Iran will now stand down and consider the game over. Otherwise it's game on and Iranian airspace will be buzzing with action.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I think the only reason Iran has been getting frisky with Israel is because they know it will be no repercussions from the terrorist butt kissing democrats in the US, specially soo close to general elections when they need the Palestinian hamas terrorist butt kissers that live in the US.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

But at least on some of the panels I have seen people claiming to be Palestinians say they are voting trump because it will be safer for them living in the US.

I laughed pretty hard.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I am sure, that is definitely honest and fearful Palestinians and Iranians that came to the US running away from oppression and for the safety and liberties that US offers.

That is no doubt, but sadly I think is not many of them. You know who is here on agendas when they bring and try to perpetuate the same oppression they supposedly are running from.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Are you sure Iran used the S-400? Why shoot "sparrows with guns"? You just want to. In fact, Iran has not used the S-400 yet. When it does, there will be real footage of the destruction of F-35s of any modification.

I don’t think Iran used them at all.
They didn’t get a chance.
Those were the first to get destroyed so Israel could carry on its business.
Iran never even got a shot off.
Fish in a barrel.
Par for the course.
I sure hope Russia gives Iran something that can actually stop them, for both of their sakes.
It’s not a good look on the world stage when Iran can’t control their airspace with the best Russian equipment.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Actually the glide bombs released from the f-35 are just outside of s-400 detection range. Travel range is way longer,but detection of the f-35 is under 60 nm. the glide bombs using GPS are a few miles outside of its detection range and released at high altitude to travel a long distance. We have allies who allowed us to test the detection range on the 35 and 22 against a proper s-400 system.

OH and about the hypersonic missiles,They DO have to slow down to course correct and are shot down. ALL ICBM style are hypersonic on re entry so if its those type its basically dumb fire.
edit on 24000000pppm by yuppa because: added explanation

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Are you out of your mind? I didn't post any photos!

Do you know who you are even posting to?

I get English might not be your first language. And this isn’t a formal paper. But read what I posed carefully.

“You are making the claim, over photos you posted”, posted as in you made a claim in a post as follows “the whole world has seen.”

Or made more clear….

You are making the claim, over photos you wrote the whole world has seen.

edit on 26-10-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I think the only reason Iran has been getting frisky with Israel is because they know it will be no repercussions from the terrorist butt kissing democrats in the US, specially soo close to general elections when they need the Palestinian hamas terrorist butt kissers that live in the US.

Democrats might well be using the butt kissing option and with Trump on the cards for victory Iran will be screwed. Iran is being strangled through sanctions and is hitting out any way it can to hurt those strangling it. Very similar to the way the west strangled Japan in the 1930's which also struck back. Iran has slowly been drawn into a trap that will probably see its ultimate demise. Too much hardware sitting off its coast. Masses of military power just waiting for the green light to send it back to the stone age. An Iranian military that is literally generations behind the opposition that surrounds it. Will Iran take the final bait? We shall see. I get the impression they will be seen to take it whether they actually take it or not

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Im seeing photoshop. look close at the black spots. dont they look really close to Identical in a few? now the hangar,yeah thats actual damage.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Im seeing photoshop. look close at the black spots. dont they look really close to Identical in a few? now the hangar,yeah thats actual damage.

With AI we can never know what's real anymore.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Do you want to experience the action of hypersonic missiles on yourself? Be careful, wishes can sometimes come true))))

I won't bother to continue on this thread. I've watched and gauged your replies along the way, The vodka link is starting to not do you any favors. But maybe you are merely getting desperate as Russia consumes itself. I guess, maybe both factors are involved. Advice in the short term is to go to bed.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join