It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran shot down Israeli planes and drones

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88
There are no destroyed hangars on the satellite images. Only open areas of aircraft parking. Before and after. The Israelis are too self-confident. The Persians take advantage of this))))

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Here is a better photo of the tiny size of Israel

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
There are no destroyed hangars on the satellite images. Only open areas of aircraft parking. Before and after. The Israelis are too self-confident. The Persians take advantage of this))))

a reply to: Bluntone22
Once again. Iran's hypersonic ballistic missiles demonstrated during the attack on the Nevatim base that they can easily destroy Dimon. Easily. Do NOT believe Israeli propaganda. The reality is different.
I think no one in the world wants this, including Iran. But this is the reality.

This?

www.telegraph.co.uk...#:~:text=Nevatim%20is%20reported%20to%20be, a%20road%20on%20the%20base.

I asked a question. How many drones and missiles used in the attack to create the damage?

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   
CNN says they have exclusive Sat photos.

Satellite images exclusively obtained by CNN show a clear indication of the impact of Israel's overnight attack in Iran, showing no extensive damage on an Iranian airbase believed to be the main target. CNN's Nic Robertson reports.

IDF banned coverage of the missile strike sites in Israel, and did not seem to allow much the be leaked to the press. This tells us they have something to hide. So they will just tell us something and show us nothing and we should accept it.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
CNN says they have exclusive Sat photos.

Satellite images exclusively obtained by CNN show a clear indication of the impact of Israel's overnight attack in Iran, showing no extensive damage on an Iranian airbase believed to be the main target. CNN's Nic Robertson reports.

IDF banned coverage of the missile strike sites in Israel, and did not seem to allow much the be leaked to the press. This tells us they have something to hide. So they will just tell us something and show us nothing and we should accept it.

Shrugs

Posted this once already.

The Israeli military said its “precise and targeted strikes” hit missile air defense systems and “aerial capabilities” as well as missile manufacturing facilities used to produce weapons that have been used against Israel. Iran insisted the strikes caused only “limited damage.”

apnews.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Why is the air base believed to be the main target vs infrastructure related to missile attacks? Where Israel suffers missile attack after missile attack?

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Ask this question to the General Staff of the Iranian Army. Even in these pictures the destruction of the planes is obvious, which is denied by Israeli sources. I am not a "Nanai boy". I am not going to swing my fists after a fight, although I sympathize with the Iranians.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Ask this question to the General Staff of the Iranian Army. Even in these pictures the destruction of the planes is obvious, which is denied by Israeli sources. I am not a "Nanai boy". I am not going to swing my fists after a fight, although I sympathize with the Iranians.

Care to circle the damaged airframes and post. Or you just gaslighting.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Just click on the "Reply to..." field and you'll see which of your posts I'm replying to. You're probably new to ATS!

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Even in these pictures the destruction of the planes is obvious,

Care to circle the damage and post showing the damage.

If you had something you would do the simple task.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   

If you are blind, then my actions will not help you))))

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I see airframes that have been moved, I see stains on the concrete from PM’s and testing. I don’t see any burnt out airframes. I don’t see concrete / pad damage from an airframe being hit with a missile.

If you think there is damaged airframes, screenshot the photo, circle, and post.
edit on 26-10-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Any word yet on how Iraqis feel about all the bombers and missiles crossing their airspace?

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JJproductions

Do you see this red speck?

My mom was born in Israel. My sister lives there still. It’s a battle everyday.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   

This?

You never did answer how many Iranian missiles launched to get through defenses to cause the pitured damage?

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I sympathize with the Iranians.

Here is my photo again! How do you sympathize with Iran? Do you know it’s a 1300 mile flight from Israel to Iran or a 28 hour drive!

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   

The rest of the world sees something completely different.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Iraq has closed all its airports to incoming and outgoing flights. Iraq does not have the capabilities of Iran.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   

cheering for terrorists. strange but not unexpected.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

I know one thing: the Iranian state of Persia existed simultaneously with the state of the Jews. But Netanyahu openly believes that there were once Jewish principalities on Iranian territory. He has stated this many times. Hence Israel's pathological hatred of Iran, although Hezbollah is much less radical than Hamas, which Israel itself created.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join