It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran shot down Israeli planes and drones

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

You need to put down the vodka. You sound drunk or desperate.

Don't be jealous. Russians drink vodka in the evenings and destroy NATO troops the next day. The more vodka they drink, the more NATO troops they destroy. You would like Russians to drink less vodka)))))))))))

So. Now you lost all decorum and now making threats.

Classy.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

From what I have seen so far I don't think Israeli jets were shot down. Videos seem to show drones shot down.

/// Warning: Conspiracy Theory ///
The U.S. provided the drones.

The U.S. is basically screwed. Elon Musk is a double agent with ties to U.S. defense and BRICS, being South African.

Israeli jets took out radar sites in Syria. U.S. drones, controlled by Musk Inc. flew from an undisclosed location in Syria. Most shot down by Iranian defenses, as planned by Trump, Musk, and Putin.

End game: Musk gets Trump elected. Trump greenlights annexation by Israel of remaining Palestine territory. Musk remains as go between for Trump and Putin.

Israel, Russia, and BRICS win!!!
/// End of Conspiracy Theory ///

edit on 26-10-2024 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
The fact that the fact of editing satellite images is known throughout the civilized world, but is unknown to you, shows that you live in isolation from the rest of the world in a dictatorship.)))

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Lazy88

Do you want to experience the action of hypersonic missiles on yourself? Be careful, wishes can sometimes come true))))

Sorry. My state has red flag laws for people owing hypersonic missiles.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Oh, I see the beginnings of common sense in your question. After that Iranian attack, many Western sources asked the question, why did the Israelis edit satellite images and post them online, which everyone immediately began to refer to, ignoring the sources?)))

You keep claiming the photos are edited but have failed to show any evidence.
Show the real photos.

🙄

That supposedly the whole world has seen but can’t produce?

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

Everything you wrote is possible, and we can discuss it on our conspiracy forum. And this proves that conspiracy theory, which is the basis of our forum, is alive and will always be alive as long as people can think critically. Bravo!

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Do you have mind control? My apologies.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Oh, I see the beginnings of common sense in your question. After that Iranian attack, many Western sources asked the question, why did the Israelis edit satellite images and post them online, which everyone immediately began to refer to, ignoring the sources?)))

You keep claiming the photos are edited but have failed to show any evidence.
Show the real photos.

🙄

That supposedly the whole world has seen but can’t produce?

They have been fed the commie kool-aid since birth so this is what you get.

Unicorns are real!!!
Show me the proof…
The whole world knows just look!!!

🤣

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Most likely, you don't want to know the truth. Well, if you don't, then what are you doing on a forum that denies ignorance?

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Come on. There is such communist propaganda in America now that the USSR never dreamed of it in its most developed years))))))))

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Please show the photos of a destroyed air base that you claim exist.

Tick tock..

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   

You were the first to start publishing the pictures, and so to speak, all the cards are in your hands. I didn't publish the pictures, I commented on them, and you published them. I don't have to do you a favor.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Most of the civilized world considers Israel a terrorist state. This is the global South. You might start changing your propaganda preferences in the near future.

Yea, those Houthis in Yemen are misunderstood. And Israel surely provoked all those missiles from Hezbollah by being a bit too Jewish. And is invading a country killing 1200 and raping a bunch of women and kids really a crime? Yea, I can sure see your point. I wish I would have had that epiphany before I made an ass out of myself by calling Iran terrorists. Your vision is superior, obviously.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   

You were the first to start publishing the pictures, and so to speak, all the cards are in your hands. I didn't publish the pictures, I commented on them, and you published them. I don't have to do you a favor.

You are the one making the claim, over pictures you posted the whole world has seen but you can’t produce, nor link to. Over pictures from “Planet Labs PBC and sourced via the Associated Press ”. Where you have no proof Israel has any hand in the pictures, and you have zero proof Israel manipulated the photos in anyway.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Actually I didn't post any pictures.
As usual you are all talk and not worth my time.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Vermilion

Even first grade students in school can draw such pictures in Russia and Iran))))

I expected you to tell us that the reason Israel had their way with Iranian airspace was because the Iranians were using the S300 SAMs instead of the superior S400s, but even you can’t deny those S400s they ended up using never stood a chance.
Is there a Russian system they could give the Iranians that would help to take their airspace back?
Does something like that even exist?

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Surrender accepted!

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join