It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran shot down Israeli planes and drones

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Most of the civilized world considers Israel a terrorist state. This is the global South. You might start changing your propaganda preferences in the near future.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: Lazy88

The rest of the world sees something completely different.

Care to dig up that photo?

Below. Missile damage circled.

Satellite images show limited damage at Israel's key air base

www.indiatoday.in

www.indiatoday.in...

Satellite images show damage to two hangars, not the jets.

Images captured by Planet Labs PBC and sourced via the Associated Press showed damage to two aircraft hangars at the Nevatim air base in the Negev region. While one hangar appears completely shattered, another adjacent hangar sustained a partial hit.

What airframes got hit?

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I know these satellite photos very well. They are just a few of many. You have only published the harmless ones. So asking me questions about your filters is ridiculous.
Publish the entire case of photos, because even from these photos it is already clear that the statements about ALL Iranian missiles being shot down are fake)))

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

You posted this

There are no destroyed hangars on the satellite images.

I would say a hanger was destroyed.

Then I asked you to post a picture of destroyed aircraft where I can produce sat photos of the damage. No damaged airframes. Now you act like there is a different set of photos you can’t provide.

You keep going tough guy.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I don't get it, are you American or Israeli?
Everything is clear to any sane person. The rest is chutzpah.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Publish the entire case of photos,

That you will not provide or even link too.

So. You and I can’t produce something that doesn’t exist no matter your assurances. Funny how that works.
edit on 26-10-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I don't get it, are you American or Israeli?
Everything is clear to any sane person. The rest is chutzpah.

A sane person would provide a photo or a link…. Which you can’t provide?

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Are you really such a helpless person that you can't find all the satellite images on Google yourself? I just laugh)))))
You found the images edited by the Israelis. Find the originals too)))))

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

You posted this

There are no destroyed hangars on the satellite images.

I would say a hanger was destroyed.

Then I asked you to post a picture of destroyed aircraft where I can produce sat photos of the damage. No damaged airframes. Now you act like there is a different set of photos you can’t provide.

You keep going tough guy.

Iran shot 200 missiles at Israel and managed to damage one hangar and I would wager even that missile was likely intercepted and the debris hit the hangar. Doesn’t seem like the damage from a few hundred pounds of high explosive.The rest of the incoming ordnance probably wasn’t even shot at. Why waste an interceptor missile on an object missing its target and landing in the dessert?

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Shrugs..

The imagery, taken by the company Planet the day after the strike, shows damaged hangars, buildings, taxiways, and a crater on one of the runways at Nevatim Airbase. Videos posted to social media showed multiple warheads striking the base during the Oct. 1 attack by Iran.

www.npr.org...

Still no evidence of a hit airframe.

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Doesn’t seem like the damage from a few hundred pounds of high explosive.The rest of the incoming ordnance probably wasn’t even shot at. Why waste an interceptor missile on an object missing its target and landing in the dessert?

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Oh, I see the beginnings of common sense in your question. After that Iranian attack, many Western sources asked the question, why did the Israelis edit satellite images and post them online, which everyone immediately began to refer to, ignoring the sources?)))

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   

You yourself have just confirmed that Israel's claims that ALL Iranian missiles were shot down are a lie))))

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   

You found the images edited by the Israelis. Find the originals too)))))

The India today photo from “Images captured by Planet Labs PBC and sourced via the Associated Press ”

Was edified by the Israelis?

You need to put down the vodka. You sound drunk or desperate.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Not sure if that is true. But a missile with forward velocity hit with an antimissile and made inoperable Isn’t going to magically disappear into nothing. It’s stilling going to hit the ground and mess things up without deploying its warhead.

Changed delivered to deploying.
edit on 26-10-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   

The rest of the world sees something completely different.

So. Produce these photos then.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

Shrugs..

The imagery, taken by the company Planet the day after the strike, shows damaged hangars, buildings, taxiways, and a crater on one of the runways at Nevatim Airbase. Videos posted to social media showed multiple warheads striking the base during the Oct. 1 attack by Iran.

www.npr.org...

Still no evidence of a hit airframe.

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Doesn’t seem like the damage from a few hundred pounds of high explosive.The rest of the incoming ordnance probably wasn’t even shot at. Why waste an interceptor missile on an object missing its target and landing in the dessert?

Yeah you’re right.
Israel hit Iran’s SAM sites and over 20 missile and drone manufacturing complexes at IRGC military bases without challenge.
All planes that took part in the strikes, over 100, are accounted for.
Israel owns Iranian airspace and hopefully Iran now realizes Israel can operate at will.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   

You need to put down the vodka. You sound drunk or desperate.

Don't be jealous. Russians drink vodka in the evenings and destroy NATO troops the next day. The more vodka they drink, the more NATO troops they destroy. You would like Russians to drink less vodka)))))))))))

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Do you want to experience the action of hypersonic missiles on yourself? Be careful, wishes can sometimes come true))))

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Even first grade students in school can draw such pictures in Russia and Iran))))

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22

Oh, I see the beginnings of common sense in your question. After that Iranian attack, many Western sources asked the question, why did the Israelis edit satellite images and post them online, which everyone immediately began to refer to, ignoring the sources?)))

You keep claiming the photos are edited but have failed to show any evidence.
Show the real photos.

🙄

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join