It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran shot down Israeli planes and drones

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

Today, after Israel's latest attack on Iran, most of the world's media came to the conclusion that the attack was more of a show than a combat one. Most Iranian targets suffered no damage. In addition, Israel itself warned Iran about the attack through third countries.

The Russian publication "Lenta.ru", by the way, an extremely liberal and pro-Israeli agency, which is extremely difficult to classify as anti-Israeli, published an article "Iran announced the destruction of Israeli fighters and drones". I would like to provide you with this article against the background of Israel announcing the complete defeat of targets in Iran and the return of all its fighters to bases.

"The Iranian military shot down a number of fighter jets and unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) of the Israel Defense Forces (IDF), repelling an attack by the enemy. This was stated by Abolfazl Zohravand, a member of the National Security and Foreign Policy Committee of the Islamic Republic's parliament, on the air of the Iranian state television and radio company, TASS reports.

"The air defenses acted very well. Almost all of the regime's drones and fighters were destroyed before they took any action," the MP said.

According to Zohravand, only one of the Iranian defense systems was attacked as a result of the night strike, so there was no serious damage to the country's military and economic infrastructure. He clarified that Iran also did not suffer major losses among personnel. The parliamentarian emphasized that the Israeli attack was "weak", so Tehran needs to calculate whether to respond to Israel. However, he expressed the opinion that a response is necessary.

Earlier, the official representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry Maria Zakharova commented on the Israeli attack on Iran. She called to stop provoking Tehran to retaliate and avoid escalation of the conflict."

It seems that both sides, both Israel and Iran, are simply, to put it mildly, lying to us all. This must be acknowledged after the publication of a video by Iranian media over the night sky of Iran, when the downing of air objects is clearly visible. Of which, by the way, there are many.

In Russia, there is a meme "battles of Nanai boys". This is when wrestlers simply imitate the fight, then declare themselves the complete winner. It seems that these "battles" are happening between Israel and Iran now.))))

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

The US has stated that Israel did not attack any energy or nuclear facilities so it's not surprising that Iran didn't suffer any serious damage to infrastructure.

Seems like a statement that Israel can reach Iran with its weapons so stop shooting or else.
A small enough attack to make a point but not to big as to escalate a response.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

This confirms the conclusions in my topic. Iran's last attack, after all, showed Iran's capabilities. Satellite images of the Nevatim airbase actually show that 30 Iranian missiles reached their target. Iran demonstrated its capabilities, Israel demonstrated its capabilities. We can only wait to see whose capabilities are cooler)))
"Battles of the Nanai Boys")))))

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Isreal held back. I think Iran keeps trying to wipeout Isreal and fails to even make a dent in Israeli military capabilities. While Isreal is decimating Iran’s considerable investments in proxy armies.
edit on 26-10-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Hello ATS!

Most Iranian targets suffered no damage.

Well. We know where you get your talking points.

The Israeli military said its “precise and targeted strikes” hit missile air defense systems and “aerial capabilities” as well as missile manufacturing facilities used to produce weapons that have been used against Israel. Iran insisted the strikes caused only “limited damage.”

apnews.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Yeah, 200 missiles fired at Israel. One damaged hangar at an airfield. 31 holes in the ground that missed completely.😂✌️ This is a great example of irans capability

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

And Iran also held back.

Understand, if Israel strikes Iran's nuclear facilities, Iran will be hurt, but not fatally. But nothing more. And if Iran strikes Israel's nuclear facilities, Israel will cease to exist. Size matters.
Iran limits this strike to the city of Jerusalem, which contains sacred sites of all three religions, including Islam.
edit on 26-10-2024 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   

That’s a good point, it was long considered Iran’s real capabilities were their proxy’s. Hezbollah was considered fo be the most capable.

If Iran were to self perform, they have ballistic missiles and that’s about it. While Israel can carry out complex missions with several tools to carry out their overtones.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   

And Iran also held back.

I don’t think so. Iran’s attacks in no way are decimating Israeli ability to project power. They are nothing but a terrorist state. Where Isreal is cutting the heads of Iran’s Hydra one by one.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Do post

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   

What protection does Iran even provide to the commanders of their proxy armies. Those being killed one by one.

How much of Israel’s leadership has Iran taken out?

How’s that Iranian assassination bid on Trump working out? With a messed up secret service?

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Once again. Iran's hypersonic ballistic missiles demonstrated during the attack on the Nevatim base that they can easily destroy Dimon. Easily. Do NOT believe Israeli propaganda. The reality is different.
I think no one in the world wants this, including Iran. But this is the reality.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   

And what protection do you provide to your puppet army in Ukraine?

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   

And what protection do you provide to your puppet army in Ukraine?

If you are going off topic. You lost the debate.

I can post in an Ukraine thread if you have something to post in the correct thread.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Once again. Iran's hypersonic ballistic missiles demonstrated during the attack on the Nevatim base that they can easily destroy Dimon. Easily.

If they could, they would. But they haven’t.

So Iran will support proxy armies targeting civilians with murder and rape. But don’t take out Israeli’s ability to project power.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Well, you should cry and snitch on me to the mods))) Over the long years on the forum, I've gotten used to this. You think that if you delete your opponent's opinion, you'll win in reality. Keep up the good work))))

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Oh, this is already hysteria)))
Don't read Western mainstream media in the morning. Read alternative ones.))))

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   

How many missiles and drones launched to put a hole in a hanger roof?

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Well, you should cry and snitch on me to the mods))) Over the long years on the forum, I've gotten used to this. You think that if you delete your opponent's opinion, you'll win in reality. Keep up the good work))))

Just pointing out you have to change the topic.

Do you have any evidence other than Iranian talking points.

posted on Oct, 26 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Do you see this red speck?

My mom was born in Israel. My sister lives there still. It’s a battle everyday.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join