It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Critical shortcomings of the Patriot complex

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

And the "Russian Ministry of Defense" would never tell porky pies.

Where will "everything" be presented, and when will "the time come"?

Because it seems to me Mad Vlads ""special military operation"" has been going on for quite some time now.

edit on 24-10-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: CriticalStinker
You can evaluate these facts as you wish. But these are facts officially confirmed by the Russian Ministry of Defense. Only for now they are not advertised for reasons unknown to me. The time will come, everything will be presented.

These are allegations presented by you government, not facts.

I question my own government when it comes to war and national security.

I imagine there would at least be US news stories trying to cover this up by saying they died in a training exercise or in the Middle East.

The story doesn’t hold up. My guess is it’s an attempt by your government to justify this long ongoing war by painting the picture the west is on your soil.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Answer a simple question: where are these photos from? There is a Striker, there are documents, the photos were found by journalists. Do you need photos of corpses? We are not NATO or Ukrainians. We are not animals to publish them. Although such photos exist.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Do you need photos of corpses? We are not NATO or Ukrainians. We are not animals to publish them. Although such photos exist.

Pictures that you can't show and yet suggest exist.

Could that be because you are full of mice and potatoes as per usual?

Same as the Russian Ministry of Defense.

We are all animals RussianTroll, no matter which way you try and delude or distort the facts.

And i think you may find it was Russia that started the current Ukrainian rumble in the jungle.

By way of invasion.

Point of fact Ukraine would have little need for the likes of Patriot missile complex if you had bothered to leave them alone to sort out their own internal affairs.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   

The article doesn’t even suggest they’re dead.

Granted, I had to translate it, so full disclosure there.

I got the impression either no one was found, or it was Ukrainians and they’re implying the Americans may have vacated.

The only evidence they present is the piece of paper. Again, I could make that in my office now in 5 minutes. But the other possibility is it was left in there when we sent our used equipment to them. Certainly embarrassing we wouldn’t do a thorough clean of it and leave identified of our soldiers in there. But I wouldn’t be shocked if I found something in a used car I bought from the previous owner, and that has far less compartments in it.

The story is flimsy and far from fact as you presented it. Its allegations at best, albeit with a lot of holes in the logic.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Ill admit I stopped reading at the patriot system is powerless.

Is it perfect nope, considering its age its done extremely well.

But russia has claimed to have destroyed the systems so many times, *shrugs* its the boy who cried wolf syndrome.

Maybe they finally got it, maybe they didnt maybe their were american troops maybe their werent I dont know and the OP certainly doesnt know, and as often as the Russian military fires its commanders I doubt they know.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

The Patriot missile defense system does indeed have issues like limited coverage area, vulnerability to saturation attacks, and a high cost of interceptor missiles amongst others.

Then again it was successful in intercepting Russia's Kh-47M2 Kinzhal missiles so......................

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   

The article is very cautious. But this is the publication "Arguments and Facts". It holds the Guinness Book of Records as the record holder for the number of copies of printed publications in the world in the 80s of the last century. The publication presents the facts very carefully, it values ​​its reputation and does not interfere with the official plans of the government. Telegram channels are much more frank and do not limit themselves. You want frankness? Google is at your disposal. I am not going to publish trashy photos here.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Usually an ostrich hides its head in the sand. Are you trying to hide your head in a concrete floor))))

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   

You could simply provide a link and let people use their own discretion as to viewing these fabled pictures you insist exist.

If indeed you have seen them and know where they are that should not present a problem.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

NATO's war against Russia.

If as you suggest NATO is at war with Russia, then NATO troops would have been drinking tea in The Kremlin many months ago.

You can be thankful that NATO is not at war with Russia.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

To much propaganda, as has been mentioned before they claimed to destroy one before any were in country.

Kinda makes it hard to take anything they say after it seriously.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Just look at the war map.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Just look at the war map.

Including the significant proportion of the Kurst Oblast Russia can't take back from the occupying Ukrainian farmers with surplus NATO toys?

Yeah, that is rather interesting.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Every century, the armies of Europe tried to drink tea in the Kremlin once or twice. And each time, the Russian army repeatedly entered European capitals. I understand that history teaches you nothing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join