It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Critical shortcomings of the Patriot complex

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947
Yes, I heard this story from the Ukrainian CIPSO, when a rural granny shot down a "Dagger" with a glass jar of cucumbers))))

A jar of cucumbers, launched by a Ukrainian granny, turned out to be much more effective than the Patriot complex. At least, according to the Ukrainian CIPSO institution))) )

edit on 24-10-2024 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

It was still taken down via the Patriot missile defense system.

www.brookings.edu...
www.reuters.com...
www.businessinsider.com...

Credit where credit is due.

To my knowledge, It was not supposed to be able to do that to an ""alleged"" Mach 10 missile(only in it final phase).

And again they would not need missile defense systems if Russia had not been chucking cruise missile salvos at them since day one of Putin's ""Special Military Operation"".
edit on 24-10-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

It will be all grannies and grandpas fighting your war soon enough RT.

Given the casualty statistics and the fact that you have destroyed the better part of entire generations of your own and the Ukrainian people feeding them into Putin's meat grinder.

Something else that seemingly fails to sink in.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Things blow up in Russia on their own.

Humiliation for Putin as 'unstoppable' Satan-2 missile explodes

www.dailymail.co.uk... -weapon-potentially-delaying-project-YEARS.html

OOPS! .

Shrugs.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Ukraine wiped out months of Russian munitions after destroying 'impenetrable' ammo site

If I was you, I would think the Patriot Missile System is the least of your worries.

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

OOPS!

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Granted but they were not trying to perpetrate a show of force.

How many failed attempts at launching your RS-28 Sarmat now?

3.....4......we are beginning to lose count.

www.washingtonpost.com...
www.wired-gov.net...

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

As former American citizen Joseph Gleason, now an Orthodox priest in Russia, said,

"Do you even realize what Russia is? There are buildings here that are older than all of America."

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   
originally posted by: network dude

To think that one of the "greatest military minds" of our time, invaded a neighboring country, much smaller, much less military resources, but is stuck in a quagmire for years. Seems like it was poorly planned and poorly thought out. Unless perpetual war was the goal.

Ummm...shades of Serbia...Syria...Libya...Iraq...Afghanistan...Yemen...Somalia...Vietnam...Cambodia...Laos...Korea...

But then again...None of them were killing Americans...until the Americans invaded...whereas in Ukraine The western Ukrainians were killing Russians in Eastern Ukraine...for 8...eight...years...before Russia decided to put a stop to the slaughter...

Now then...Being as the US decided to carve a new country out of Serbia...because...referendum...

We can juxtapose that precedent with the Referendums in Lugansk...Donetsk...Zaporozhye...and Kherson...to be part of Russia proper...as they used to be historically...and make the legitimate case that Ukraine is illegally occupying Russian territory...and is merely being expelled...which is where and why the continuation of hostilities stems from...

Also...the US...along with Ukraine and Israel of course...are the only other Nations currently...illegally...occupying another sovereign nation...

You do recall that the government of Syria never invited the US to occupy it...right...?

Glad I could help...

YouSir
edit on 24-10-2024 by YouSir because: I broke the code...

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   

There are buildings in Ukraine of a similar caliber and age.

And it does not seem to have stopped Russia from skelping them indiscriminately with cruise missile salvos or removing them from the face of the earth via sustained artillery barrage.

Since day dot of Mad Vlads ""Special Military Operation"".

I wonder what Comrade Priest Gleason would have to say to that matter?

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Which has what to do with things blowing up in Russia on their own?

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Hello, my friend Yusir!
Haven't seen you for a long time, I'm so glad you're here)))

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Only batteries in pagers and butt plugs explode by themselves. Everything else is done according to plan)))

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Only batteries in pagers and butt plugs explode by themselves. Everything else is done according to plan)))

Russia did this on purpose?

Humiliation for Putin as 'unstoppable' Satan-2 missile explodes

www.dailymail.co.uk... -weapon-potentially-delaying-project-YEARS.html

Have the dead been honored in anyway? Or just ignored so Putin can save face?

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Was that a military asset Putin bragged about? Added. With how many injured?
edit on 24-10-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   

You are confusing Putin with Mossad))))

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Which as what to do with people killed and ignored during a military missile test so Putin can save face?
edit on 24-10-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Don't try to list for me the tens and hundreds of millions of people that Britain and the USA have killed during their existence.

Besides, can you say anything about the topic of the post? Well, at least a little bit?))))

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   

whereas in Ukraine The western Ukrainians were killing Russians in Eastern Ukraine...for 8...eight...years...before Russia decided to put a stop to the slaughter...

Was that conflict unprovoked, or did Russia start instigating in the region after they took Crimea to make a land bridge?

posted on Oct, 24 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Hello, my friend Yusir!
Haven't seen you for a long time, I'm so glad you're here)))

Hello my brother...I don't contribute my thoughts here much anymore...the site is dying...there are fewer and fewer threads and fewer members as well that contribute anymore...

I will say that I'm going to miss your reasoning and logic...your humor and humility...your steadfast patience and perseverance in the face of the incoherent onslaught of verbal diarrhea you've had to wade through from your many adoring fans contributions throughout the years...

I really have no patience for that sort of annoying hyperventilating...as I'm sure you've no doubt witnessed...I tend to get straight to the point and joust...

Death by a thousand cuts...

I just don't seem to enjoy it so much anymore...I suppose that's because it's the same old song...on an endless loop...with the same old personalities...

Truth be told...I kinda like them all...and they sure do provide me with laughter...a veritable gaggle of linguistic you tube video's...a fail army feast for the written word...

I love you like a brother my friend...

Always be true to your own sense of purpose...

YouSir

edit on 24-10-2024 by YouSir because: I did a mispelling...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join