It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October surprise incoming?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: malte86
a reply to: network dude

Is this woman sitting in a church? And who is the other one? A YouTube professor? It all looks like a scene from some comedy series about weird people doing strange things. Trumpworld. A reality show about a society going nuts. I like those unreadable old documents. But who gave birth to whom? Which Donald? I don't get it, sorry.

why does that not surprise me?

If you watch the video, there is evidence that her actual father died at 1 year old in 1950. That is what brings up the question posed in this video. Now as I said in the OP, maybe this is true, and maybe it's not. Her fathers' birth certificate would clear this up. He has no legal obligation to show it, but if he choses not to, it keeps this story alive as a conspiracy.

Just to clear this up a bit, we are currently on a conspiracy site, one which we are encouraged to bring new things, and have the members here debunk it, or dig more info on it. If you aren't debunking it, you are pissing in the wind and getting a good bit on you. Might want to realize your surroundings.

I don't have a problem with conspiracies as long as they don't push a political agenda or support an ideology. I'm actually here for the "less hostile" theories, like aliens and that kind of stuff, but something has shifted in recent years, and the radical topics have taken over. If you look around in Western societies, you'll notice that many of these toxic ideas have seeped into communities and families.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Candace is a major asset to the MAGA community.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

I think she has done some incredible work.
The only issue I have with her is her aim.
She likes to pick fights with people on her team too much.
She needs to remember that everyone lives in glass houses and the last thing you should do is throw stones at the people you share the house with.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Thank you for the information. Since I'm a "big picture" guy, I didn't realize Candace precipitated internal squabbles, like Kamala.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: malte86

If you look around in Western societies, you'll notice that many of these toxic ideas have seeped into communities and families.

You can thank the Liberals for that.

You know, the cult that hates everyone and everything.
edit on 30-9-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: cookalldafood

In 2017, she explained it on the podcast The Axe Files: “There are many ways. If you were asking my grandmother, she’d say, ‘KUH-muh-lah.'

whyy.org...

Her own grandmother doesn't say her name "correctly", clearly it doesn't bother her as much as it bothers everyone that is not her.

Imagine being so angered by someone mispronouncing someone else's name, when they themselves admit that "there are many ways to pronounce it".

Ya know that lady who kamala says is her G ma she visited in her 20's? turns out her real one had been dead before she was even born.That was someone else.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   
We got one really. A "whistleblower" came forth today. Just after congress went on recess for a month and the day before the VP debate to claim that they know of Waltz ties to China! 🤣🤣

Weirdly it somehow could not be available last week or last month when congress was still around, but this will give the Maga crowd something to screech about until they are distracted by the next "October Surprise!". Maybe Kamala is "eating the dogs and pets". Stay tuned! Sorry, Candace's claim didn't seem to get much traction, time to shift gears and try something else. Comer is probably busy on his off time seeing how many of his cohorts he can fit into the clown car, so not sure he'll have much to say.
edit on 30-9-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
We got one really. A "whistleblower" came forth today. Just after congress went on recess for a month and the day before the VP debate to claim that they know of Waltz ties to China! 🤣🤣

Weirdly it somehow could not be available last week or last month when congress was still around, but this will give the Maga crowd something to screech about until they are distracted by the next "October Surprise!". Maybe Kamala is "eating the dogs and pets". Stay tuned! Sorry, Candace's claim didn't seem to get much traction, time to shift gears and try something else. Comer is probably busy on his off time seeing how many of his cohorts he can fit into the clown car, so not sure he'll have much to say.

His ties to China is old news.

Harris will be replacing him after the debate tomorrow night.

Vance is going to eat him alive.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   
CONsider the Source

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Update: 3 hours ago.

edit on 30-9-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: network dude

Is this woman sitting in a church? And who is the other one? A YouTube professor? It all looks like a scene from some comedy series about weird people doing strange things. Trumpworld. A reality show about a society going nuts. I like those unreadable old documents. But who gave birth to whom? Which Donald? I don't get it, sorry.

why does that not surprise me?

If you watch the video, there is evidence that her actual father died at 1 year old in 1950. That is what brings up the question posed in this video. Now as I said in the OP, maybe this is true, and maybe it's not. Her fathers' birth certificate would clear this up. He has no legal obligation to show it, but if he choses not to, it keeps this story alive as a conspiracy.

Just to clear this up a bit, we are currently on a conspiracy site, one which we are encouraged to bring new things, and have the members here debunk it, or dig more info on it. If you aren't debunking it, you are pissing in the wind and getting a good bit on you. Might want to realize your surroundings.

I don't have a problem with conspiracies as long as they don't push a political agenda or support an ideology. I'm actually here for the "less hostile" theories, like aliens and that kind of stuff, but something has shifted in recent years, and the radical topics have taken over. If you look around in Western societies, you'll notice that many of these toxic ideas have seeped into communities and families.

when the entire IC banded together with the democrat party to both stop Trump, and promote the dems, all over social media and the MSM, some folks looked at that, as a possible conspiracy. Oddly enough, it delved into the pollical world, yet, the target remains. Some see the truth, and some see what they want to see. I'll need convincing to accept what I saw and can back up with links never happened.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

originally posted by: WeMustCare

I think she has done some incredible work.
The only issue I have with her is her aim.
She likes to pick fights with people on her team too much.
She needs to remember that everyone lives in glass houses and the last thing you should do is throw stones at the people you share the house with.

I think I disagree. If your roommate is committing a crime you report it not try to cover for them.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Doesn't matter in the least. This is the poorest, lamest October Surprise ever. Anyone thinks this issue will have any affect on the election AT ALL is simply delusional. Think of something else.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join