It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October surprise incoming?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I haven't made any claims in this thread. I just pointed out your error and warned you that some people may interpret your error to be a racist dog whistle; in the same way you have been interpreting someone else's error as a racist dog whistle.

If that insults you; than that is a you problem.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

McDonald's has no evidence of her working there. No employment records of her being paid by McDonald's.

HAHA
Citation required.

Which McDonalds did you check with? You know they're franchised, right? Is it even still there? Are you sure you got the year right? It would've been around 40 years ago.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3

McDonald's has no evidence of her working there. No employment records of her being paid by McDonald's.

What is this job at McDonald's you speak of?

Kamala "did fries" and then she "did cashier": freebeacon.com... he-really-toil-beneath-the-golden-arches/

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

LOL

So... you think it is funny that Kamala's lineage is from a
long line of slave owners? Wow, that speaks volumes.

And the pronunciation thing you keep harping on is
just a red herring, your trying to distract from the
real contents of the thread. Hmm...why is that?

Maybe there is more to the story than meets the
eye, and the narrative your pushing is a red flag.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

I just pointed out your error and warned you that some people may interpret your error to be a racist dog whistle; in the same way you have been interpreting someone else's error as a racist dog whistle.

Candace isn't making an honest mistake. Her whole birther schtick is a racist dog whistle. There's no putting lipstick on the pig that is Candace Owens' deliberate and blatant disrespect.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

So... you think it is funny that Kamala's lineage is from a
long line of slave owners?

As I've already said. Most certainly, Kamala's Black Jamaican ancestors are the product of rape.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   

That's a good back story. She should lead with it for her pro-abortion Town Halls!

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Why does that woman insist on mispronouncing Kamala's name?

It's so disrespectful that I just couldn't listen to them. Sorry. Maybe there's some deep dark secret in her family lineage, but I just can't take these women seriously, if they can't even say the name of sitting Vice President of the United States name correctly.

Some people don’t deserve respect.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Most certainly according to who?

I haven't heard her claim that.

Her family was so rich in Jamaca, they had a town named after them.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   

HAHA
Citation required.

Which McDonalds did you check with? You know they're franchised, right? Is it even still there? Are you sure you got the year right? It would've been around 40 years ago.

If Kamala worked at a McD, then why hasn't SHE produced proof she actually worked at a McD? Not hard to get your own IRS records. 🤡

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You think politicians properly report their taxes?

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   
All Democrats have to do is sit back and let Republicans shoot themselves in the foot.

Honestly seeing this is cringeworthy.
Whether it's Obama's birth cert to now Kamala's dad, or the recent nonsense talking points fron Trump of 'Kamala being stupid' blah blah blah... these are LOSING strategies.
Focus on the damn policies.

edit on 30/9/2024 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Most certainly according to who?[

Was the white slave owner, Hamilton Brown, married to Kamala's great, great, grandmother?

Did Black Jamaican slaves have the right to say "No" to their slave owners?

Her family was so rich in Jamaca, they had a town named after them.

My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me).

Miss Chrishy was, no doubt, a product of rape.

And:

The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural ‘produce’ exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown’s Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte).

This is not new information. Nothing is being hidden or skewed.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

HAHA
Citation required.

If Kamala worked at a McD, then why hasn't SHE produced proof she actually worked at a McD? Not hard to get your own IRS records. 🤡

She worked in the managers offices "off the books". Many managers in Cali.

edit on 3092024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   

This is your claim.

SHE claims to be Jamaican. You even posted it a little bit back on this very thread, her talking about her Jamaican ancestors.

SHE claims to be black. ALL THE TIME.

SHE claims to be middle class. ALL THE TIME.

Don't even try to claim she hasn't said these things. Everyone has heard them in her so called 'interviews' and in the rallies.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Dandandat3

I just pointed out your error and warned you that some people may interpret your error to be a racist dog whistle; in the same way you have been interpreting someone else's error as a racist dog whistle.

Candace isn't making an honest mistake. Her whole birther schtick is a racist dog whistle. There's no putting lipstick on the pig that is Candace Owens' deliberate and blatant disrespect.

Didn't you get the Liberal talking points ?

Black people can't be racist.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Candace isn't making an honest mistake.
Her whole birther schtick is a racist dog whistle.

She's black.
Your 'racist dog whistle' claim is absurd.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Off the books and under the desk.

That's called a Lewinsky.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

You said she grew up "Jamaican middle class". She grew up middle class, in Canada and in California. Kamala Harris identifies as White, Black Jamaican and Indian, not necessarily in that order. She is mixed race. If anything, she grew up mixed race middle class.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Sookiechacha has gotten the thread off topic.

Her deflection attempt.

Back to the actual topic of the thread ... the video that was presented.

We have a presidential candidate, pandering for votes, who is presenting herself as middle class and 'black', and showing everyone pictures of her black grandmother (or was it great grandmother .. or both?) ... when in fact the woman in the pictures was probably the household maid and the family was really Irish slave holders (they had 1000 slaves) living in Jamaica and were very wealthy.

Exposing the false narrative is important.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join