It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October surprise incoming?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I suppose you didn’t watch Candace’s doc about that dead trash George Floyd.
How about the stuff she dug up about Macron’s tranny wife?

She’s a very good investigative journalist. 👍

edit on 30-9-2024 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

She's the only Kamala I've ever heard of. How about you? How many Kamala's do you know? 🤷🏻

My step-son's mother's name is Camala. I had a boss, when I worked for Marriot, named Kamala, and the realtor that sold me my house, her name is Kamala.

Oh so that's why you are going all in on Harris.

If I had that many Kamala's in my life, I would end it all.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I Watched enough to know that it was all twaddle.

Like I said .. you didn't watch it so you can't comment on the aspects of what is being discussed.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

So Kamala's "father" is likely an imposter?

They say a picture of a Black woman who is holding a baby is her and her grandmother. The problem is the Black woman appears to be a servant who died 4 years before Harris was born.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   

BEFORE YOU POST.
READ THIS....

Important if Actively Posting

Be the Change you Wish to see... Redux

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (Redux)

Community Announcement re: Decorum

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.

To repeat, those who refuse to "get it" WILL face LENGTHY POSTING BANS!!
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Why is it racist to question something?

link   

Any way they look at it, Kamala is more than 50% Caucasian 🤩

She can't hide from the facts.

link   

originally posted by: burntheships

I think it is just ho, and that criticism of
her in that way is kind of...well...that R word.

I had no problem understanding her!

No, it's not her dialect, and I don't have any problem understanding the words coming out of her mouth.

She knows how to pronounce Kamala Harris' name. She's deliberately mispronouncing her name to insult and disrespect her, as if her name if so weird and foreign, nobody knows how to say it. Because you know, she's not one of us.

She's not a birther, but she's still applying racist dog whistles, that Kamala just isn't like "you". Harris is genetically suspect, according to Candice Owens.

This is the new standard or rather the established standard of these weird people. And yet, in the same breath, they long for the good old days, deny their enemy any decency while acting without decency themselves. It's all paradoxical and frightening.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Any way they look at it, Kamala is more than 50% Caucasian 🤩
She can't hide from the facts.

She's trying. And people are buying it.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

You're discussing birth and death certs that are not verified by anyone, let alone a genealogist. Are they even real, are they relevant, fake? D they even matter?

Kamala's father says that his ancestry on his mother's side of the family is unknown.

My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me).

www.jamaicaglobalonline.com...

Who cares who was present and who signed birth and death certs anyway, if they're even real documents. That says nothing about whether or not Kamala Harris grew up middle class, in Canada and California, being of mixed race, the claim you all seem to be taking exception to.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   

a reply to: VariedcodeSole

She's the only Kamala I've ever heard of. How about you? How many Kamala's do you know? 🤷🏻

My step-son's mother's name is Camala. I had a boss, when I worked for Marriot, named Kamala, and the realtor that sold me my house, her name is Kamala.

Geez Pazeez another living testimonial 😀 right on time

Maybe research the old professional wrestler Kamala Harris and see how his mane was pronounced.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   

You're discussing ...

Things you don' t know about because you haven't watched the video.
Watch the video. Then comment.
That's the point of the thread.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Exposing the false narrative is important.

No false narrative has been exposed here. Just a bunch a racist birtherism nonsense, from a woman who has such little respect for the sitting Vice President of the United States of America, she refuses to even pronounce her name correctly. She has so little respect for you that she couldn't even muster up an professional genelgist to verify her documents were't faked.

LOL, if you watched the video, you clearly didn't, the documents are known true. The problem is the documents that prove this to NOT be true don't seem to exist. You really should educate a bit before you show your ignorance.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Is this woman sitting in a church? And who is the other one? A YouTube professor? It all looks like a scene from some comedy series about weird people doing strange things. Trumpworld. A reality show about a society going nuts. I like those unreadable old documents. But who gave birth to whom? Which Donald? I don't get it, sorry.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: malte86

No, it's not her dialect, and I don't have any problem understanding the words coming out of her mouth.

She knows how to pronounce Kamala Harris' name. She's deliberately mispronouncing her name to insult and disrespect her, as if her name if so weird and foreign, nobody knows how to say it. Because you know, she's not one of us.

She's not a birther, but she's still applying racist dog whistles, that Kamala just isn't like "you". Harris is genetically suspect, according to Candice Owens.

This is the new standard or rather the established standard of these weird people. And yet, in the same breath, they long for the good old days, deny their enemy any decency while acting without decency themselves. It's all paradoxical and frightening.

the good old days where Dr. King had a dream that one day his children would be judged by the content of their character and not the color of their skin, or the new good old days where skin tone determines your level of racism and how much you are responsible for your ancestors mis-deeds? Inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Is this woman sitting in a church? And who is the other one? A YouTube professor? It all looks like a scene from some comedy series about weird people doing strange things. Trumpworld. A reality show about a society going nuts. I like those unreadable old documents. But who gave birth to whom? Which Donald? I don't get it, sorry.

why does that not surprise me?

If you watch the video, there is evidence that her actual father died at 1 year old in 1950. That is what brings up the question posed in this video. Now as I said in the OP, maybe this is true, and maybe it's not. Her fathers' birth certificate would clear this up. He has no legal obligation to show it, but if he choses not to, it keeps this story alive as a conspiracy.

Just to clear this up a bit, we are currently on a conspiracy site, one which we are encouraged to bring new things, and have the members here debunk it, or dig more info on it. If you aren't debunking it, you are pissing in the wind and getting a good bit on you. Might want to realize your surroundings.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Exposing the false narrative is important.

No false narrative has been exposed here. Just a bunch a racist birtherism nonsense, from a woman who has such little respect for the sitting Vice President of the United States of America, she refuses to even pronounce her name correctly. She has so little respect for you that she couldn't even muster up an professional genelgist to verify her documents were't faked.

LOL, if you watched the video, you clearly didn't, the documents are known true. The problem is the documents that prove this to NOT be true don't seem to exist. You really should educate a bit before you show your ignorance.

I watched the parts where the documents, birth and death certificates, were being introduced. There was no verification of their authenticity or their relevance. She didn't even get a genealogist to discuss it?

Candace Owens' whole podcast is about questioning the very evidence that she's presenting. What does it mean? Does this mean anything? Do we even know if this is the correct Beryl? We think is, but we don't know I paraphrase....

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   

LOL, yes, that's what she did. She was given some information and is trying to figure out if there is anything to it.
Do you have anything to debunk this other than tears and TDS?

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

the good old days where Dr. King had a dream that one day his children would be judged by the content of their character and not the color of their skin, or the new good old days where skin tone determines your level of racism and how much you are responsible for your ancestors mis-deeds? Inquiring minds want to know.

But in those "good" times, segregation was still prevalent, even though that would soon change. I don't know if there's ever truly been a good time for all the Earth's inhabitants since humans have existed - maybe in the first 15 minutes. As for the rest, sorry, but that's playing the victim. Yes, these are progressive times, and many of these zeitgeist trends are annoying, but like everything, most will just fade away. Usually, only what's truly substantial and lastingly useful survives. It's like language; it changes naturally, you can't force it unless you live in a dictatorship. Neither you nor I live in a dictatorship, otherwise, we wouldn't be able to exchange opinions so freely here.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I watched the parts

You didn't watch the whole thing and therefore you don' tknow what is being discussed and you don't know the information involved. Watch the video before you comment any further. That's the whole point of the thread.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join