It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October surprise incoming?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   

This is a strange rabbit hole. Kamala Harris' lineage is in question. Not "birther" kind of questions, but who is her father kind of questions.
Candace Owens is speaking about the research she has dug up so far. The name of her father appears on a death certificate at 1 year old. Her "grandmother" is listed as the person there for the death. The death was in 1940, her father was born in 1938. Dates match, locations match. Could be another person with the same name, and a child with the same name, born in the same parish, at the same time. Could be a coincidence. Also might not.

For those who enjoy digging into the rabbit hole, you may have a nice distraction. Enjoy.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   
OH .. that's interesting.
A good ATS conspiracy theory.
Just like the old days ...

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I'll be interested to see what the sleuths here dig up.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Why does that woman insist on mispronouncing Kamala's name?

It's so disrespectful that I just couldn't listen to them. Sorry. Maybe there's some deep dark secret in her family lineage, but I just can't take these women seriously, if they can't even say the name of sitting Vice President of the United States name correctly.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Because Donald Trump does. Monkey see, monkey do.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I think it is just her dialect, and that criticism of
her in that way is kind of...well...that R word.

I had no problem understanding her!

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   

So Kamala's "father" is likely an imposter?

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

So Kamala's "father" is likely an imposter?

things look suspect. Until he shows his work, there are some questions.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

I think it is just ho, and that criticism of

No, it's not her dialect, and I don't have any problem understanding the words coming out of her mouth.

She knows how to pronounce Kamala Harris' name. She's deliberately mispronouncing her name to insult and disrespect her, as if her name if so weird and foreign, nobody knows how to say it. Because you know, she's not one of us.

She's not a birther, but she's still applying racist dog whistles, that Kamala just isn't like "you". Harris is genetically suspect, according to Candice Owens.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   

It's so disrespectful that I just couldn't listen to them. Sorry. Maybe there's some deep dark secret in her family lineage, but I just can't take these women seriously, if they can't even say the name of sitting Vice President of the United States name correctly.

I think it's like when folks call Trump a 34 count felon. Just trying to use something to get under someone's skin. It's seems it worked well with the two of you.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

I think it is just ho, and that criticism of

No, it's not her dialect, and I don't have any problem understanding the words coming out of her mouth.

She knows how to pronounce Kamala Harris' name. She's deliberately mispronouncing her name to insult and disrespect her, as if her name if so weird and foreign, nobody knows how to say it. Because you know, she's not one of us.

She's not a birther, but she's still applying racist dog whistles, that Kamala just isn't like "you". Harris is genetically suspect, according to Candice Owens.

this is the beginnings of a question. Maybe the answer is Harris is exactly who she claims to be. But, maybe not. The facts that exist thus far, are listed in the video you won't watch. You might want to put on your big girl panties and accept the name thing to get the data needed to intelligently comment from this point forward.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Whoopi Goldberg did the same thing, is she disrespecting her as well?
It is not a common name so people get it wrong sometimes, to turn off and not watch the rest of the video because of that is weak.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Deflection.

Discuss the facts presented in the video.

Well???

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Well I doubt this is the only "October Surprise" Hillary Clinton went on the air and was equating something in the mix was going on.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned of an October surprise that will “distort and pervert” Vice President Harris.

“There will be concerted efforts to distort and pervert Kamala Harris, who she is, what she stands for, what she’s done,” Clinton said during an interview with “Firing Line” host Margaret Hoover.

Here is the "October Surprise" bit;

She pointed to the 2016 “pizzagate” conspiracy theory that surrounded the end of her presidential campaign against Donald Trump.

“I mean, look, I mean, the crazy story about me running a child trafficking operation out of a basement of a pizzeria,” Clinton said.

The comment evoked laughter from the crowd. “Pizzagate,” as the child sex trafficking conspiracy became known, resulted in a North Carolina man opening fire on the Washington, D.C., pizza parlor in 2016.

“Don’t laugh,” Clinton told the crowd. “It was a huge story. And it got one young man in North Carolina to get in his car with his, you know, assault rifle and drove up to liberate these nonexistent children and shoot up a pizzeria in Washington, D.C.”

“This is dangerous stuff. It starts online often on the dark web. It migrates. It’s picked up by the pro-Trump media. It’s then reported on by everybody else, which makes sure it has about 100 percent coverage, and people believe it,” Clinton said.

It's going to be a rough month for Harris supporters.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: cookalldafood

In 2017, she explained it on the podcast The Axe Files: “There are many ways. If you were asking my grandmother, she’d say, ‘KUH-muh-lah.'

whyy.org...

Her own grandmother doesn't say her name "correctly", clearly it doesn't bother her as much as it bothers everyone that is not her.

Imagine being so angered by someone mispronouncing someone else's name, when they themselves admit that "there are many ways to pronounce it".

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   
No surprise Kamala's Family History is mired in BS and lies and phony trash. 😀

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Why are you being nit picky and off topic and setting up a deflection about this possible serious issue?? 🤣

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
Her own grandmother doesn't say her name "correctly",

I've seen clips put together of Kamala Harris saying her own name three different ways at three different times.

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I think it's like when folks call Trump a 34 count felon.

Trump was found guilty in a curt f law, after being indicted by a Grand Jury. Kamala Harris is being accused of being genetically suspicious, and to make sure people get that message, "we're" going to mispronounce her name, so people aren't sure either, just how to pronounce her exotic and very foreign name!

Maybe the answer is Harris is exactly who she claims to be.

Who do you guys think Harris claims to be? An American? Mixed race? Daughter of an Indian woman and a Jamaican father, both of them being highly educated?

posted on Sep, 30 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: PorkChop96
Her own grandmother doesn't say her name "correctly",

I've seen clips put together of Kamala Harris saying her own name three different ways at three different times.

Yes , well FF, it's been obvious that her own dialect is dependent upon the crowd she is speaking to.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join