It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Launches 2nd Wave Of EXPLODING TECH, Hezbollah Radios Begin Exploding

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

No other country would be expected to endure 47 rocket attacks a day and play nice.

So Israel wants to build a nation that does not play nice? The world does not end at it boarders.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 12:18 AM
link   
No. Israel wants a place where it’s people can live and not be persecuted. The BIBLE said that it is their land. If you are an atheist, I can see your viewpoint. But, as we all know, when it comes to the Middle East, I think everyone is crazy. However, Israel isn’t going to attack everyone. They want to survive and live in peace. They won’t cater to people who want to wipe them from the face of the earth. Yes, it’s horrifying that innocent people are involved. But they aren’t the ones who pack places of military value with civilians..

a reply to: kwaka

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LollieK3

The BIBLE said that it is their land.

Are you really that retarded to buy that crap? You want to change the rules where everyone owns the land that goes back 80 generations? What kind of FUBAR are you drinking?

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 12:36 AM
link   
No FUBAR. And I only added that for the Bible Thumpers. Did you not see the part where I wrote if you were atheist I can see your point? This conflict goers back generations. And generations, and generations. It didn’t just start in 1947. Jerusalem has always been a hot point. But there could have been peace. But, on both sides, survival comes first.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Did you not see the part where I wrote if you were atheist I can see your point?

Yeah, hurts my head dealing with the place, everyone gone troppo.

Israel isn’t going to attack everyone.

Actions speak louder than words. Israel had no issues attacking everyone on 9/11 except the Zionist Jews that day. Israel has done well in attacking the USA congress with all the dual citizenships going on it that place these days. On 10/7, hard to say who got the higher death toll from here, Israel had no issue attaching its own when the gun ships did turn up with the Hannibal Directive.

How Israel is one of the most experimental mRNA therapy regions shows how it does not even play nice with its own population. How many thousand of Gaza hostages does Israel hold these days? Bad reputation getting stuck in that hole. When this Gaza campaign started Israel was preparing for an attack on all sides, it is the Israel offensive goal.

As for Israel's worst enemy, is is Israel. If they think they are going to find Jesus by going on a genocidal program they are so lost it spins my head. Pick up a copy of the New Testament to find some way out of this darkness.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 01:29 AM
link   

survival comes first.

No one lives forever in these meat sacks. It is part of the rules of reality. What does live on when we die is the consequences of our actions. Did we help make this world a better place to live in or did we make is worst?

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 04:40 AM
link   

The Israeli governement is bat# crazy, and the Israeli citizens agree...

Bibi is not doing them a favor... He is digging a hole Israel might not get out for some time.

Yeah the protests are already hitting the street but he doesn't even care about his own people.

Religious fanatism is the biggest thread to the free world

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: pianopraze

Lol... what a sick way of warfare... Did not expect that from a civilized country.
I wonder what it would be called if somone did that inside my country...

Weaponizing civil devices would probably be filed under terrorism...

Apparently, this operation has been 15 years in the planning. Strangely good timing for it to be ready for triggering just now.

ABC News

Israel had a hand in the manufacturing of pagers that exploded on Hezbollah operatives this week, with this type of "supply chain interdiction" operation having been planned for at least 15 years, a U.S. intelligence source confirmed to ABC News.

The CIA has long been reluctant to employ this tactic because the risk to innocents was too high, the source said.

Planning for the attack involved shell companies, with multiple layers of Israeli intelligence officers and their assets fronting a legitimate company that produced the pagers, the source confirmed to ABC News, with at least some of those doing the work unaware of who they were actually working for.

ETA a little more from the article...

In a speech Thursday, Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah said the group's top leadership had old pagers, not the new ones used in the attack, which were reportedly shipped in the last six months. The group has begun a full investigation into the explosions.

"Not all of the pagers had been distributed and some of them were turned off," Nasrallah said.

"Over two days, the enemy wanted to kill at least 5,000 people. ... The enemy knew that the pager devices numbered 4,000," he added.

So, the opportunity to get the 'top leadership' has been missed. Time to hatch a new plan.

edit on 20/9/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

So Israel wants to build a nation that does not play nice? The world does not end at it boarders.

What happens when you fight against jihadist that want to rape, murder, burn the Jews out of existence.

It’s been pointed out before. Jihadist put down their weapons, there will be peace. Isreal rolls over, they as a race will be Oct 7th into extinction.

Golda Meir Quotes on Israel & Judaism

On the Palestinians & Violence

“We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us”

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

edit on 20-9-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I"m good with it. Well done Israel.

Brilliant military self defense maneuver.

Targeted attack against the terrorists who refuse to stop attacking Israel.

If Hezbollah doesn't want to be attacked, then leave Israel alone.

Pretty damn simple.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

What happens when you fight against jihadist that want to rape, murder, burn the Jews out of existence.

I know you are beyond hope in seeing that stick in your eye. Keep going with the accusation as a confessions and see how this world remembers you.

edit on 20-9-2024 by kwaka because: added video

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I"m good with it. Well done Israel.

Really? You good with all your internet connected devices now being a IED? As a choir of Zionism you probably wont be the first to get blown up in your region, but who really knows in just what hands and motivations this technology will fall in the coming years and decades?

You really think your kids are good with growing up with this lack of morality and capability?

If there is any public advantage, the Borg is going to have a harder time in public acceptance of technology.

edit on 20-9-2024 by kwaka because: added last sentence

edit on 20-9-2024 by kwaka because: added last sentence

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Religious fanatism is the biggest thread to the free world

imagine how peaceful the world would be without Muslims.

(and Communists; Putin, Beijing, Cuba, Venezuela...)

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I know you are beyond hope

I have a daughter and if she was forced to live under Israeli law or the rule of Hamas. She could have a normal free life under Israeli law, except for those trying to impose Islamic law and rule on Israel. More like Jihad the Jewish race off the earth.

You’re the one that needs to wake up Kwaka.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Really? You good with all your internet connected devices now being a IED?

I"m not a terrorist hell bent on constantly attacking the sovereign country of Israel, slaughtering it's civilians and defense force, trying to destroy the country so Muslim hordes can take over. So I"m not worried about that happening.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 07:27 AM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

Sure every country is alowed to play as dirty as they want... But playing dirty leaves stains... There is a reason we condemn terrorism, if a country chooses to become terrorists that's their own decision... But let's not call it any other thing, than what it is.

One evil does not justify another

targeted violence against terrorists is not evil.
the West has tried negotiating. people like Clinton and Obama have pressured Israel to give up land and resources. what has it gotten them? terror attacks.
force must be met with force.
if you have a solution to stop the violence let's hear it.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Coelacanth55

Lol, most conflicts have nothing to do with culture and everything with economy...

Israel is not the innocent victim they like us to belive. Kicking of their independence with an act like the nakba(look it up) and not correcting it, was a bad start.
it will not end because religious fanatism is what drives the conflict. I'd just hope the civilized world stops supporting either side as they are both religious savages not worth our support.

I guess you'll have to get an understanding of how the world works, one that's outside the little echo chamber you're comfortable in.

I'm not holding my breath

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Coelacanth55

imagine how peaceful the world would be without Muslims.

The Religion Of Peace

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

You’re the one that needs to wake up Kwaka.

From someone with a beheaded Trump avatar.... Kamala comes across as more for Palestine, but who really knows what that two face deception will do? The opposite of what she says in public is a reasonable call.

So why all this hate on Trump with his past actions and support for Israel? It comes across that most politicians need that Israel lobby to have half a chance. Kamala will make a mess of Ukraine and push for war with Russia, Trump will tone down that one. As for the middle east, Kamala looks stupid enough to not get involved, Don't see Trump too adverse to the greater Israel plan.

What is going on there? Wake me up.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join