It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine hit 300 miles into Russia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

I have a thread on this: Ats thread

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I have a feeling that between the twenty fifth and twenty ninth of September, something big is going to start happening.

I got this kind of doom and gloom felling about something coming up around that time.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Lol it's end of September every year, i wonder if it coincides with some holy days... Almost as if there was a god that needed fear to thrive

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 04:41 AM
link   
DBL
edit on 19-9-2024 by Terpene because: Double post

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Sad to see all the tough guys screaming for the West to push it even further and 'call Putin's bluff'.
Total madness - Russian Roulette with the world at stake.
These people would be the first to soil themselves if the SHTF.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Putin is becoming a joke from crying wolf. I think we should change that parable and call it 'Red Lines'

www.dagens.com...

Putin's Red Lines Falter as Reality Outpaces His Threats

Last week, Russian President Vladimir Putin issued another of his infamous "red lines," warning Western leaders that permitting Ukraine to use long-range missiles against Russian territory would lead to NATO entering a direct war with Russia.

Aims to Intimidate the West
However, this threat has a glaring issue: Ukraine is already deploying these weapons to target regions occupied by Russia, without provoking any significant escalation or direct NATO involvement, according to Ziare.

To date, Ukraine's allies have refrained from allowing strikes on Russian soil, but there are growing indications that Western leaders may reconsider this stance.

edit on 19-9-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Some need a cataclism for their eschatology to pass... Install a belive that needs destruction as a pivotal point. The more the belive falls appart, the more people crave for that destruction...

Pretty clever failsafe for a system that plays you with the long game.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Putin is becoming a joke from crying wolf. I think we should change that parable and call it 'Red Lines'

www.dagens.com...

Putin's Red Lines Falter as Reality Outpaces His Threats

Last week, Russian President Vladimir Putin issued another of his infamous "red lines," warning Western leaders that permitting Ukraine to use long-range missiles against Russian territory would lead to NATO entering a direct war with Russia.

Aims to Intimidate the West
However, this threat has a glaring issue: Ukraine is already deploying these weapons to target regions occupied by Russia, without provoking any significant escalation or direct NATO involvement, according to Ziare.

To date, Ukraine's allies have refrained from allowing strikes on Russian soil, but there are growing indications that Western leaders may reconsider this stance.

Was this a missile attack?
I thought the decision to use the missiles in question was delayed.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Some need a cataclism for their eschatology to pass... Install a belive that needs destruction as a pivotal point. The more the belive falls appart, the more people crave for that destruction...

Pretty clever failsafe for a system that plays you with the long game.

It's really odd.
Maybe these people simply don't have the experience of the Cold War and don't actually realise what nuclear war is.
I suppose the previous generations were closer in time to Hiroshima and Nagasaki and then the Cuban missile crisis.
Heck in school growing up, kids were taught about the dangers of nuclear war. I remember the films and educational shows.

Whatever the underlying reason - these fools are advocating that we keep pushing and pushing and hope we get Putin to back down instead of literally wiping us out.

That's some gamble - with EVERYONE's lives.

edit on 19/9/2024 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Sad to see all the tough guys screaming for the West to push it even further and 'call Putin's bluff'.

It was a reply to this comment. All Mad Vlad does is bluff and huff....

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 05:08 AM
link   
This is probably why the explosion was so massive.

www.express.co.uk...

Putin on brink as Russians erupt at officials after major attack - 'What are you doing?'
Russians are furious with Vladimir Putin's regime after Ukraine destroyed an important ammunition depot in Russia on Wednesday.

Ukraine fired around 100 drones at the depot in Toropets, in the Tver Oblast of Russia.
Kyiv says that Iskander and Tochka-U missiles were stored there alongside bombs and artillery shells.

Video footage shared online showed the depot up in flames after the attack.
Now, Russians have raged at the authorities for allowing the attack to happen.
Posting on a Toropets chatroom on the social media site VK, one woman said: “Why wasn’t the ammunition underground?! What are you doing???? In Kudino, houses were blown away! Why is the forest burning and no one is there... What kind of negligence is this!!!!”

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost
a reply to: Mantiss2021

I hear what your saying, but I think easing restrictions is simply just prolonging what inevitably needs to happen to finally deal with this situation already.

I mean, if a joint NATO force had of put boots on the ground in western Ukraine and called it a ‘training exercise’ when it became obvious that Russia was about to invade… would this war ever of actually started in the first place?

You gurl was there for talks three days before Putin invaded. She obviously failed in spectacular fashion as she has with everything else she’s been tasked to do. I do believe that Trump would’ve diverted this war, which I think is exactly why Putin supports your commie pick for prez, Harris is weak in every possible way. This war was preventable.

But here we are in a unwinnable proxy war. Russia could crush Ukraine in a matter of minutes if they so wished. Are you not aware of that?

…..and now you think it’s a good idea to send NATO in when they’re not even a NATO country? Good gawd, come on man, think.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

But here we are in a unwinnable proxy war. Russia could crush Ukraine in a matter of minutes if they so wished. Are you not aware of that?

He's been trying to do that for nearly 3 years now, how's that going? Don't forget Putin expected his 'special operation' to be over within a few days....

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 05:17 AM
link   

He's been trying to do that for nearly 3 years now, how's that going? Don't forget Putin expected his 'special operation' to be over within a few days....
Like I said, he could finish this in a matter of minutes. His cool toys are still parked in the garage. Ukraine has no cool toys to play with. It’s a unwinnable war, plain n simple.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 05:19 AM
link   

It was a reply to this comment. All Mad Vlad does is bluff and huff....

I know - and you must be a total lunatic to think it's a good idea to take the risk.

But lets go a bit further..
Explain what you believe the strategy should be?
How far do you want to push it and what outcomes do you want?

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Like I said, he could finish this in a matter of minutes. His cool toys are still parked in the garage. Ukraine has no cool toys to play with. It’s a unwinnable war, plain n simple.

Other than threatening to Nuke everybody with his moving red lines, all his 'cool' toys don't seem to work or have already been taken out, Putin has taken over Russian manufacturing to try to keep up with how much has been destroyed in his little war.
Why else is he having to go begging to North Korea and Iran for weapons?

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

I don't see Ukraine making it to 2026 before this is over...

Did the USSR ever win Afghanistan? Did the USA ever win Vietnam? Wars are more than front lines and body counts.

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

How many times did the USSR crush Afghanistan? How many times did the USA crush Vietnam?

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 05:32 AM
link   

The luntics here are the people saying why are we trying to fight a dictator trying to invade free European sovereign countries?Certain Geman People tried that before back in the 30s, how did that go?

So you think Ukraine should just capitulate and let mad vlad just roll in? Then how far do we allow him to expand, till he's taken back all the countries that escaped from under the soviet boot? Then what? Should we allow all of Eastern Europe to be engulfed in War?
edit on 19-9-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2024 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Trust me, he has everything he needs to finish this war. Everything else is just dollars and cents. It will end when he says it will end.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join