It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine hit 300 miles into Russia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Is this the straw ?

(Trying to find the video it happened Sept 18)

Ukraine attack on Russian missile depot triggers mini earthquake

Massive Russian Weapons Depot Still Burning After Ukrainian Drone Attack

Bada Boom !

Ukrainian drones strike a major military depot in a Russian town northwest of Moscow
Ukrainian drones struck a large military depot in a town deep inside Russia overnight, causing a huge fire and forcing some residents to evacuate, a Ukrainian official and Russian news reports said Wednesday. At least 13 people were injured, Russia's Health Ministry added.

Ukraine stepping up looks like the long-range Missiles will be used next - What will be Russia's response ?
edit on 18-9-2024 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

First of all, "Ukraine" is nothing but a sock for western intelligence interests.

They aren't "Ukraine" drones, equipment or hardware. So it's erroneous to say Ukraine does any of this ship when they are wholly funded from foreign interests and instigators.

It's unwittingly (hopefully) carrying the water for the architects of all this madness. That's not good, ymmv.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   

The response will probably be a continued push through the defensive lines that over the last week or 2 have been falling faster and faster. I don't see Ukraine making it to 2026 before this is over...best hope they have now is Trump getting elected and spearheading a halt to the war. When you are losing 7:1 a day vs an enemy, which already has more manpower, hitting a few depots or pulling off a sucessful strike every week or 2 isn't going to do much.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Wolverines.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Doubtful it will help...but I fully expect the more nationalist elements will engage in insurgency when the country finally falls or someone finally forces them to peace negotiations with realistic expectations.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Another red line crossed and Russia do nothing. It’s past time to call Russias bluff completely and put NATO boots on the ground in Ukraine.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

Another red line crossed and Russia do nothing. It’s past time to call Russias bluff completely and put NATO boots on the ground in Ukraine.

Agree it is time to call Putin's bluff.

Do not agree that NATO needs to put boots on ground in Ukraine. It is time to remove restrictions on Ukraine which have been preventing their use of western-supplied weapons in Russia.

If Russia can use Chinese and other foreign-supplied weapons in Ukraine, Ukraine should not have its hands tied with respect to Russia.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

It's only going to hurt them more than help...right now its not offically a war as far as Russia's government is concerned...so no actual mobilization. Enough damage inside Russia would likely tip that and they mobilize for real and Ukraine is already massively low on manpower. How long do you think they last if Russia sends a couple million new troops?...my guess is less than 2 months before they can't fall back fast enough.

I am not saying they shouldn't be allowed to strike into Russia...I am saying it would be bad for them tactically. Not to mention they don't exactly have huge stocks of those munitions capable of hitting into Russia and the west isn't really able to keep up manufacturing as fast as a no holds barred ROE would see them being used.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

Thats a whole other level of dumb moves...

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   

JadedGhost

Before wanting NATO, which includes US troops, to be on the ground in Ukraine, which is not NATO, to fight a war with a nuclear power......I just wanted to ask if you both are enlisted currently.....

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   

You go first, right?

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I hear what your saying, but I think easing restrictions is simply just prolonging what inevitably needs to happen to finally deal with this situation already.

I mean, if a joint NATO force had of put boots on the ground in western Ukraine and called it a ‘training exercise’ when it became obvious that Russia was about to invade… would this war ever of actually started in the first place?

edit on 18-9-2024 by JadedGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I hear what your saying, but I think easing restrictions is simply just prolonging what inevitably needs to happen to finally deal with this situation already.

I mean, if a joint NATO force had of put boots on the ground in western Ukraine and called it a ‘training exercise’ when it became obvious that Russia was about to invade… would this war ever of actually started in the first place?

NATO could not have put boots on the ground in Ukraine to prevent the Russian invasion since Ukraine was not, and is not still, a NATO signatory.

Ukraine would have had to invite NATO in to the country, and, prior to the invasion, Ukraine did not believe that Russia would invade, rejecting US and western warnings to the contrary.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

First of all, "Ukraine" is nothing but a sock for western intelligence interests.

They aren't "Ukraine" drones, equipment or hardware. So it's erroneous to say Ukraine does any of this ship when they are wholly funded from foreign interests and instigators.

It's unwittingly (hopefully) carrying the water for the architects of all this madness. That's not good, ymmv.

How do you know? I personally know that engineers in Ukraine quit their jobs and went into drone creation and technology. So, saying that what drone was it that they used?

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Never personally understood the logic of enlisting myself, getting killed or maimed for a cause I don’t necessarily believe in… no thank you, not for me.

But if I had the choice to join a Western coalition to go in and help Ukraine, then leave straight after… then sure, I’d be in.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   

a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Never personally understood the logic of enlisting myself, getting killed or maimed for a cause I don’t necessarily believe in… no thank you, not for me.

But if I had the choice to join a Western coalition to go in and help Ukraine, then leave straight after… then sure, I’d be in.

Nothing stopping you from going right now....

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Tell you what, you keep doing everything you can to ensure "Ukraine" gets the credit they deserve, lol. Hopefully in doing so, Russia buys it as well, and we'll avert a world war!
/s

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

Tell you what, you keep doing everything you can to ensure "Ukraine" gets the credit they deserve, lol. Hopefully in doing so, Russia buys it as well, and we'll avert a world war!
/s

What?

You made a direct point, and we now know it was just an assumption. My team actually trained Ukrainians to Poland to fly drones, and they are making drones like crazy. The technology growth in suicide drones is exponential right now when you have real world war environment. Look at America in the same situation and compare what we had at the start of our ME war to ten years later, crazy growth in tech. Ukraine is going through that right now. The fact is the drone bomb most likely wasn't all that high tech, bomb, gas, GPS...maybe a spotter.

Our high-tech killer drones talk to each other and can pick different targets so that each one will hit a different one, that is high tech...

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Sergey lit up a ciggie in the wrong place is what happened.
edit on 2024 9 18 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

as i have said before, every piece of equipment that Ukraine has or using is theirs. just like all the iranian built or designed drones or north korean artillery shells used by rooshia is theirs.

if what you say is true, the the same could be said for rooshia being a sock for the rocket man little kim or the iatola assahola.

only difference is that before restrictions were placed on the use of the weapons and equipment given to Ukraine had to be used as defensive and used only in Ukraine. now some of the restrictions have been lifted on some equipment.

edit on 18-9-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join