It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of Hezbollah members injured in Lebanon when the pagers they used to communicate exploded

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Caution:

Here's some gruesome video looks like from a hospital.

X source

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Yikes!

When I first heard this story an hour or two back I thought it sounded like complete BS. How the hell did they pull this thing off?

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I just heard on agenda free TV the Hellbollah pagers were newer models which used lithium batteries.
If this attack was caused by a virus/hack which overloaded the batteries-imagine the implications if a huge power could do this to every phone in an enemy country..

It would cripple the country with jammed roads/hospitals-and imagine the amount of fires.

This is a new and damned scary form of warfare.

Also according to AP-a few Hezbollah in Syria also got injured by exploing pagers at the same time,and Irans ambassador to Lebanon was injured by a device..

Books and films will be made about this event.
It is beyond wild.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   
hey this may turn out to be a blessing, if phones start doing it all over the world, maybe it would stop the masses that are addicted to their phones walking around starring down at them, texting or talking on them at inopportune, inappropriate times.

it may also stop all the dumb sh@@ people do and posting on tik tok, fakebook, or any other social media that infers in everyday life.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Lol
Agenda Free TV says 8 dead and 2750 injured.

That's crazy they got that many at once.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Genius .

I knew Mossad was vicious but wow this is very out of the box thinking .

Imagine the psychological effect this has on Hezbollah fighters

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: onestonemonkey

It's sounding to me like implanted explosive devices.

The blasts and injuries are too consistent for the randomness of overheating batteries.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn
It does look that way.
Agenda free TV mentioned they recently got a new shipment of pagers-so maybe the entire pager company was in fact a mossad operation.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This is going to set the terrorist sympathizer wing of the Democrats into a tizzy.

Israel defense force said "No comment" as they were all laughing in the background.

🤣🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I hope nobody feels any sympathy for these scumbags?

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
I hope nobody feels any sympathy for these scumbags?

Remember the ones waving the Palestine flags?

They do.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Notice the difference between this vid of a hospital in Lebanon post-pager strike vs the ones you see from hospitals in Gaza.

Actual visible injuries and far fewer people standing around with banks of phones and cameras taking media footage.
x.com...

Mossad: Our apologies for not being available lately. We were paging people all day.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: putnam6

Wow, that's devious. I love it.

Though it raises lots of questions as you said.

If it wasn't sabotage ( explosive devices implanted)

Can a signal be sent to devices to make their batteries explode?
If it can work on pagers, it could work on phones.

We know cars can be hacked (Michael Hastings)

Whatever it is... it is devious as hell, im thinking they are doing something to make the battery explode can't see them being able to put explosives in a pager.

but yes there are so many nefarious applications for using such technology...

Makes me wonder if it is selective or does it hits every person with a pager

C-4 molded battery casings might do the trick. But I am inclined to think some one figured out how to set off the mother board to blow up the battery.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

That's kind of odd since most pagers still use one AA battery.

Must be the rechargeable pagers...
edit on 35093530am302024Tue, 17 Sep 2024 11:35:00 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Hold-on :
I'll page my buddy over there and see ... ohhhh noooo !

It's open warfare, and surely many innocent are affected.
Maybe some poor sap who just got a pager so he could know when his wife went into labour, innocent bystanders, Achmed and Sammy's used cell-phone and pager shope, etc ...

Yes : along with some probably not-so innocent operatives.

Startling event, and agreed with Monkey-Stone that movies will be made about this subterfuge.

Will Tommy Cruiser be involved ?

This message will self-destruct in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, ...

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Darn to bad the pagers are no worn on the ears like headphones, that would have been the best.

I wonder if the hamas hiding in the US are using the pagers too.

Any casualties in the US?

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Iran's ambassador in Syria had his pager blow up on him too.

How odd....

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   
With this next gen warfare coming online, its going to make a lot of people think twice about buying any new device with network capability.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
A quote from thesun.co.uk. im unsure who they are quoting though.

"What they're [the IDF] saying to Hezbollah is 'we know who you are and now you have a big hole in your leg so we know even more who you are'."

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Expect this is the precursor to the mother of all invasions about to be inflicted on Lebanon. Israel has been moving masses of equipment and manpower from the Gaza front to the northern front over the past few weeks. Undergroud hospitals too. Keep an eye on action over the next few days. The Yanks were told a few days ago by the former defence minister Gallant that an invasion of Lebanon to neutralise Hezbollah was looking increasingly likely.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join