It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Russia, a multi-thousand Russian march in honor of Alexander Nevsky took place

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: Moon68
I feel sorry for you, sincerely.

Don't. I sat across the Berlin wall from the "Great USSR" then watched it crumble as a result of the hubris of it's leaders.

I'm enjoying watching history repeat itself.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

authorkristenlamb.com...

The Commandments be more like... guidelines. Rather than actual rules. Apparently.
edit on 12-9-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

You deny that Jesus is Jewish.

Therefore you deny that Jesus fulfilled the messianic prophecies of the Old Testament.

Therefore you deny that Jesus is Savior and Son of God.

Therefore ... you are not Christian.

Pretty simple. Your hate for Jews has outweighed your belief in God. That's demonic

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Should I now list the trillions of human victims that the English made during the colonization of the world?
No, it will take up too much space and time on our forum. The whole world already knows all this)))

Trillions???

Even in American public schools, we learned that only approximately 109 billion lived and died before our current 8 billion. giving us currently a total of 117 billion souls that have ever lived on terra firma

117,000,000,000 billion people
vs
2,000,000,000,000 "trillions" of people

With your exaggerated and dramatic hyperbole, you sound like a lot of American Democrats perhaps with a little less of a Marxist slant.

FWIW usually when one has to exaggerate figures to such extremes it highlights the overall weakness in thier argument, a weakness they subconsciously try and cover with their grand embellishments.... just saying

www.visualcapitalist.com...

With this context and timeframe in mind, the demographers estimate that 109 billion people have lived and died over the course of 192,000 years. If we add the number of people alive today, we get 117 billion humans that have ever lived.

edit on p000000309pm096 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Should I now list the trillions of human victims that the English made during the colonization of the world?
No, it will take up too much space and time on our forum. The whole world already knows all this)))

Trillions?

Your knowledge of history is about as accurate as your knowledge of religion, which is the actual topic of your thread.

Sadly, you have just resorted, as usual, to Brit bashing.

I will pray for you.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   

"You are now simply discrediting all Catholics, confirming my thesis that Catholicism is now a sect of Judaism"

Jew bashing, check.

Brit bashing, check.

Catholic ignorance, check.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   

www.s24su.com...

Booing!

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Look at that 1st page 4 post down.

And already you're threatening nuclear annihilation to the UK.

What a piece of work you are my little clown shoe comrade dad.

Anyhoo freedom to Ukraine and down with you, and Mad Vlads scum invaders.

Next.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Interesting the hating on us, and the Jews.

Let's hope the celebrations of St (?) Nevsky day pass off peacefully and in accord with true Christian values.

Peace and love.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I wish I had more to say about Nevsky, but I don't have the time for it right now and barely know anything about him besides legends. But I find it fascinating how Russia has produced great military commanders who renounced their power, such as Kutuzov and Suvorov after wartime, they understood a warlord is not suited for the making of peace.

Stalin had said more than once that Russia wins wars, but does not know how to enjoy the fruits of victories.
The Russians fight wonderfully, but they don’t know how to make peace, they are bypassed and underpaid.
Сталин не раз говорил, что Россия выигрывает войны, но не умеет пользоваться плодами побед. Русские воюют замечательно, но не умеют заключать мир, их обходят, недодают.

Rasputin said, "Power spoils a person’s soul, burdens it, one does not need power here but love. Those who understand this will be blessed throughout their life."

=====

Regarding the Alexander Nevsky film:

What a coincidence, I started watching that film recently! In one scene, a wounded man addresses the crowd, trying to rally them against the Germans, but he's opposed by a loudmouth, who asks, "Why stir up unnecessary panic?" and argues that they can buy their way to safety. A strong woman raises her concerns about them bartering away Russian land. He denies such a thing exists. Another guy adds, "It's every man for himself.
Your homeland is anywhere you make your bed!" Then an actual Man shows up and gives the guy a boot, starts courageously speaking up for Nevsky. Stalin must've had some say in this, since the message is consistent, the film starts off with Nevsky invoking a Russian saying, in response to a Mongol warlord who tries to tempt him over to his side. "It's better to die for your country than to leave it."

I'm currently considering my evacuation options, but it doesn't seem like there's any escape for any of us. The borders will probably be guarded by hostile foreign soldiers or the American people will be betrayed by our own government/military (like in Lahaina, Hawaii). Alaska, Canada, Mexico/Cuba are also risky. Americans will certainly not be welcome in any country abroad, thus leaving us with only one option, to prepare, remain and participate in the fight for this country. To that end, I have prepared this document: www.dropbox.com...

BTW my contact WanderingMrM asks, "If the Tsar reveals himself would it be better for him to do it through the Russian Orthodox Church or would it be better through an online presence?" He told me, "We need to find an Orthodox priest of some sort who can shed light on the Tsar. I am just wondering how it will go about and if we
should be looping in the Russian Orthodoxy in on things."

I once tried asking you over DMs if you knew any priest or monk in your area you could pass on some information to. Please show them this document and print out some copies: www.dropbox.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

More like fascinating on us carpy2.

The mad sad comrade dad.

Canny take his eyes off this blessed isle, the people on it, and the things we do.

A psychologist would call such antics and fixations "hate-watching" or "doom-scrolling".

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

If we judge from a human perspective, then a simple expression arises - leave the Russians alone, stop pitting Russians against Russians, and live your life freely. But if you do not stop doing this, the Russian bear will come to your home, as it has happened many times in human history. And then there is no need to cry and complain, no one will hear your moans.

Lol, Russian bear

The current state of the Russian bear

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Once again, if you don't get it. Leave the Russians alone. And then there will be no threads of truth about your actions.

NO ONE wants anything at all to do with Russia. Apart from those delightful chaps in North Korea and Iran. You know, those bastions of peace and love and morality.

The whole (with one caveat to follow) world would absolutely LOVE to leave you alone. You offer the world nothing other than greed, envy, rape and murder. You invaded a country to steal washing machines and microwaves FFS.

Your military is absolutely USELESS

The only people who wouldn't be happy to leave you alone is the Chinese, because they are coming in a few years to steal all your resource's in Siberia and there is nothing your crap army can do to stop them.

You want Russia to be left alone? Fine, stop illegally invading other countries you absolute clown shoe.

"3 days" LOLLLLLLLL

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: expatwhite

Thank you. We love you very much too. Especially those traitors-Judases who betrayed their people, their Motherland and their Faith. For them, there are many aspen trees growing in Russia.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Oh, look at that.

Name-calling because you dont like a certain crowd.

How very consistent of you if nothing else.

Anyhoo freedom to Ukraine and down with Putin's piss-poor invasion farce.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 06:50 AM
link   

. Especially those traitors-Judases who betrayed their people

You should know, Putin betrayed the real Russian people nearly 3 years ago with his 'special operation' going back on his word to the Ukrainian people...

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 06:56 AM
link   

For a supposed Christian I have to say you do not seem to exhibit any actual Christian values.

I will continue to pray for your troubled soul.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 07:05 AM
link   

a reply to: expatwhite

Thank you. We love you very much too. Especially those traitors-Judases who betrayed their people, their Motherland and their Faith. For them, there are many aspen trees growing in Russia.

It's funny seeing a supposed pious man try to hint to a fellow member there's tree in Russian they can hang themselves from??

I prefer this....

Aspen tree groves are one single living organism. They are called clonal colonies because they all spring from the same root system and share the same DNA. In fact, the root system is the life source of aspen trees and can remain live even when there are no trees growing. Because of this, aspen trees have been able to withstand the ages and are believed to be one of the oldest living organisms.

It is fascinating to think about how trees look out for each other. Aspen trees have many elements that exemplify a healthy Christian community. Being connected by a common source of life, they are able to share all of their resources with each other to ensure no tree is in need. This relationship with each other is a natural picture of Act 4:32. As a community they function in unity, making sure each tree has what it needs to grow and live. They are one body as Christians are the body of Christ

edit on 13-9-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

The eminent French researcher Salluste, in his book "The Secret Sources of Bolshevism" ("Les engines secretes du Bolchevisme"), provides many valuable facts about Jewish neo-Messianicism, including one remarkable document, which has caused such a stir in Europe, containing a complete exposition of this new Messianic tendency in World Israel. This is the famous letter of Rabbi Baruch Levi to his disciple Karl Marx, in which he explains to him the essence of neo-Messianicism. In this letter the rabbi in question writes to him:

"The Jewish people themselves will become their own Messiah. Their kingdom over the world will be realized through the unification of the other human races, the abolition of monarchies and frontiers as the basis of separateness (particularismo) and the proclamation of a world republic which will everywhere recognize the rights of citizenship of the Jews.

With this new organization of mankind, the children of Israel, now scattered over this surface of the earth, all of one race, of the same traditional education, will without much resistance become everywhere the leading element, especially if they can impose the leadership of the Jews on the working masses. Thus, the victory of the proletariat will transfer into Israeli hands the governments of all nations, together with the establishment of a world republic. Then the governments of the Jewish race will be able to abolish individual property (individual; cf. privada - private, personal - personal; note per.) and dispose of the wealth of the nations everywhere. Thus is realized the promise of the Talmud about the coming Messianic times, when the Jews will own the property of all the peoples of the earth."

In these few words, Rabbi Baruch Levi explained to his young disciple Marx both the essence of neo-Messiahship and the way to realize it through a worldwide communist revolution using the working class as a mere blind instrument. It was left to the genius of Karl Marx himself to further develop these basic principles

"Complot contra la Iglesia" ("Conspiracy against the Church")
Mourice Pinay

More than 100 years have passed, nothing has changed. Only the proletariat in this scheme has been replaced by sexual and racial minorities.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Sounds just like the anti Jew propaganda spread by certain folk in Germany a few decades ago, I seem to recall?

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join