It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Russia, a multi-thousand Russian march in honor of Alexander Nevsky took place

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

Today is a very significant day in Russia - the day of the transfer of the relics of the holy blessed prince Alexander Nevsky. Today is his day. and since my name is Alexander, today is the day of my Angel of the Savior, my name day. Since the morning I have been receiving congratulations from friends on my name day. In Russia, a name day is even more important than a birthday, since it is the day of your Angel.

Today, a multi-thousand procession of the cross took place in St. Petersburg. It was a prayerful Russian march for the Russian Victory, clearly showing the whole world: we are Russians, God is with us!

Thousands of young people walked from the Kazan Cathedral along Nevsky Prospect to the Alexander Nevsky Lavra with Imperial flags and a banner with the words of Alexander Nevsky: "Whoever comes to us with a sword will perish by the sword."

They were guided by the truth:

"This wisdom, based on the words of Christ Himself, is especially relevant today. Our enemy forgets that he is fighting not just against a great power and its people, but against the Third Rome, which holds back the whole world from evil. And we cannot fail to win, because God and His saints are with us. Among them is our Heavenly intercessor Alexander Nevsky. Through his prayers, the Lord will grant us Victory!"

I was directly involved in this event. I shared this with you in January of this year in the thread "Christmas miracle: the discovery and division of the relics of Saint Prince Alexander Nevsky".

I want to remind you of the words of the drawn Prince Alexander Nevsky after the victory over the Teutonic Order of Knights on Lake Peipus:

“Go and tell everyone in foreign lands that Rus' is alive. Let them come to visit us without fear, but if anyone comes to us with a sword, he will die by the sword. That is where the Russian land stands and will stand.”

Thank you!

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Christ actually said:

"Matthew 26:52
King James Version
52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword."

Wise words.

And then there is the Commandment of God himself:

"Thou shalt not kill".

I think he also had something to say about not stealing or covetting a neighbour's property?

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   

And we cannot fail to win, because God and His saints are with us. Among them is our Heavenly intercessor Alexander Nevsky. Through his prayers, the Lord will grant us Victory!"

Yeah Alexander Nevsky... a loyal servant of the Golden Horde.

The glorious time when the Russian lands were ruled by Mongols. Oh nostalgia! Monholam slava!

You have a sense of humor. I'll give you that.
edit on 12-9-2024 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:19 AM
link   

May be wise to keep one eye on the sky when you're out celebrating.

Anyway, Happy Name Day RT. 🥂

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Your advice is very relevant for England. Because it is very likely that in response to the use of English missiles against Russia, Russian missiles will fly to England for a friendly visit and exchange of opinions))))

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: twistedpuppy

And we cannot fail to win, because God and His saints are with us. Among them is our Heavenly intercessor Alexander Nevsky. Through his prayers, the Lord will grant us Victory!"

Yeah Alexander Nevsky... a loyal servant of the Golden Horde.

The glorious time when the Russian lands were ruled by Mongols. Oh nostalgia! Monholam slava!

You have a sense of humor. I'll give you that.

Oh, it turns out you're a racist!

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Now now RT, no need to be nasty - and predictable and boring.
After all it is your Name Day and I was genuine in sending best wishes in what is obviously an important day for you.

I was going to reply in equally predictable fashion but it'll wait until tomorrow.....enjoy your day.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

So the Russian rockets will send the English their friendly greetings and congratulations on... what is your last national holiday?)))))

Please accept my wishes for your bright future and my sincere assurances of my undoubted tolerance))))

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Your advice is very relevant for England. Because it is very likely that in response to the use of English missiles against Russia, Russian missiles will fly to England for a friendly visit and exchange of opinions))))

you think this is worth world war 3?

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

you think this is worth world war 3?

We have different criteria for assessing what is acceptable. The West is trying to test these limits, but it can also go too far. Then I would advise you to look at world experience, when this happened, and what happened in response)))

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I thought I'd read up on your names' sake?
en.wikipedia.org...
So Alexander Nevesky enjoyed 'bending the knee' for the Golden Horde and Mogols?? Seems a bit of a loser to me and I bet he was sore afterwards?

But enjoy your day RT!!

edit on 12-9-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Threats of Russian attacks on the UK are commonplace and boring.....your rockets would just drop to bits anyway well before they reached these Blessed Isles.

Just the usual empty Kremlin driven rhetoric my friend.

You are far cleverer than that; I know that, you know that and almost everyone on here knows that.

Trying to provoke a reaction is becoming incredibly tedious and monotonous of you.....lets just chill and enjoy the last days of sunshine of this year.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   

So the Russian rockets will send the English their friendly greetings and congratulations on... what is your last national holiday?)))))

So says a random Russian guy on a conspiracy forum. The whole world should brace itself.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   

As always, you are terribly predictable. English missiles are flying at Russia, and you accuse the same Russia of aggression. Take note. Verbal exercises no longer work. You wanted war, so you will get it, although you verbally avoid it. Otherwise, you will get both war and shame, as Churchill said)))

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   

As always, you are terribly predictable. English missiles are flying at Russia, and you accuse the same Russia of aggression. Take note. Verbal exercises no longer work. You wanted war, so you will get it, although you verbally avoid it. Otherwise, you will get both war and shame, as Churchill said)))

Ha ha ha ha ha!!
Predictable as always RT. Can't stick to your own thread topic and go off topic with attacks.

Your tanks won't make it through Poland and Germany. Your missiles will also be shot down if they don't fall out the sky due to all the corruption in building them, and most of your planes are antique knock offs.

Whats gonna happen?? Is Putin himself going to push us all out of Hotel windows?????

I also see you've posted this in the Politics forum and not the History forum, did you post it for a political reason maybe?

I've read some more on your namesake, it seems half his family were from Kiev? His maternal grandmother was Agrafena of Kiev, daughter of Rostislav I of Kiev. So he was half Ukrainian?

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 09:10 AM
link   

So says a random Russian guy on a conspiracy forum. The whole world should brace itself.

So, you personally are against friendly visits and exchanges of experience?)))

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   

As has been pointed out, That's not what Churchill said.

Seems that Russians will even twist the word of our Lord for propaganda purposes.

It was ever so, apparently.

Happy name day! 🥳🎉

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   

He succeeded in driving invading Swedes from Russian territory and fending off the Teutonic Knights. However, he agreed to pay tribute to the Mongols rather than fight them, a decision for which he has been criticized.

So what's your opinion on your namesake 'Alexander' Nevesky enjoying 'bending the knee' for the Golden Horde and Mogols??
Some say he was a coward and was heavly criticized for not standing up to the mongols, instead paying a tribute to them.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Not so fast.

Storm Shadows are actually Anglo/French so you'd best nuke France as well.

Talking of swords, please stop rattling your nuclear sabres.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   

So, you personally are against friendly visits and exchanges of experience?)))

I'm just saying that by your own admission you're just a dude from Saratov. So someone who knows nothing apart from what the state propaganda wants him to know. Yet you pretend to know what's going on in Putin's head. Who the hell are you? Do tell and I might take you more seriously than a guy posting stuff for the lolz.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join