It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Russia, a multi-thousand Russian march in honor of Alexander Nevsky took place

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Simple question: Who was the first Jew according to the Torah?

Abraham is the first Jew. And that is irrelevant.
YOU deny Jesus fulfilled the Messianic prophecies of the Old Testament.
That means He could not be the Savior and God the Son.
You deny Him. You are not a Christian.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Yet I will turn the other cheek, and pray for the forgiveness of God for them.

Or, maybe not.....

Some folk are beyond Redemption.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Oh, come on))) The first Jew was his son Isaac, from whom the 12 tribes of Israel descended)))
Unfortunately, you know very little even about the history of the Jews((((

Are you sure you are a Christian - a Catholic???
You are now simply discrediting all Catholics, confirming my thesis that Catholicism is now a sect of Judaism.
edit on 12-9-2024 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

I'm not the one moralising, expressing faux outrage and preaching scripture.

YOU SHOUTED 'Enough Blood' and screamed 'Just keep the commandments', not me.
Just pointing out that those four commandments have most definitely NOT been kept by your government and its Armed Forces in your invasion of Ukraine.

I've not mentioned anything even slightly religious or scriptural.
You commented, I replied.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   

www.loudersound.com...

That gig in Moscow:

"Mick Box: We had KGB guys assigned to us who would follow you into the toilet. If we got into a car, four of these huge beefcakes would pile into a little Lada to follow us, squashed up against the windows, which really spoiled the image.

Bernie Shaw: It wasn’t until we hit the stage on the first night that we realised the audience was not allowed to stand in front of us – they had to be seated. There was about 100 metres between us and the first pair of eyeballs. And around the perimeter of the audience were 300 armed soldiers – AK47s, fur hats, trench coats – with their backs to us. We were playing to the backs of their heads."

"We had heard about fans in Russia being sent to prison just for owning our records"

Guess you were lucky not to be arrested?

Those were the days, eh?

Seen them loads of times.

Without the oppression stuff, mind.
edit on 12-9-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Wrong.

You deny that Jesus is Jewish.

Therefore you deny that Jesus fulfilled the messianic prophecies of the Old Testament.

Therefore you deny that Jesus is Savior and Son of God.

Therefore ... you are not Christian.

Pretty simple. Your hate for Jews has outweighed your belief in God. That's demonic.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Should I now list the trillions of human victims that the English made during the colonization of the world?
No, it will take up too much space and time on our forum. The whole world already knows all this)))

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   

DEFLECTION.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   

You are not a Catholic, you are a Jew who disguises herself as a Catholic Christian to discredit Christianity. Any sane person would draw this conclusion.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   
And RT gets shown up and derails his own thread. Again.

It's getting well tiresome.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   

If we judge from a human perspective, then a simple expression arises - leave the Russians alone, stop pitting Russians against Russians, and live your life freely. But if you do not stop doing this, the Russian bear will come to your home, as it has happened many times in human history. And then there is no need to cry and complain, no one will hear your moans.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   

But your thread isn't about the bastard English and all their wrong doings over the years - let's face it, you have started quite a few threads about the English/British - but not THIS one.

Again the point:
YOU clearly stated there'd been enough blood spilt and that people should follow the Ten Commandments.
In response I merely pointed out that four of those Ten Commandments were/are not being followed in Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

Perhaps Russia, being the most moralistic, virtuous and God fearing nation on earth according to your good self, should lead by example?

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   

You deny that Jesus is Jewish.

Therefore you deny that Jesus fulfilled the messianic prophecies of the Old Testament.

Therefore you deny that Jesus is Savior and Son of God.

Therefore ... you are not Christian.

Pretty simple. Your hate for Jews has outweighed your belief in God. That's demonic

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   

"But your thread isn't about the bastard English and all their wrong doings over the years.."

It is now, apparently, and, sadly.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Once again, if you don't get it. Leave the Russians alone. And then there will be no threads of truth about your actions.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Shalom Shabbat)))

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

If we judge from a human perspective, then a simple expression arises - leave the Russians alone, stop pitting Russians against Russians, and live your life freely. But if you do not stop doing this, the Russian bear will come to your home, as it has happened many times in human history. And then there is no need to cry and complain, no one will hear your moans.

Lol, Russian bear

The current state of the Russian bear

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Moon68
I feel sorry for you, sincerely.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   

And how does any of that justify Russia not following The Ten Commandments that you so passionately pleaded for just a page or two ago?

You either believe those Commandments should be followed at ALL times or never. There's no caveat attached saying its allowable to break one, some or all of them under certain circumstances.
They are literally SET IN STONE.

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join