It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald TRUMP on the Fate of Election Fraudsters if Americans Elect Him President Again.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Annee

I don't like Trump. Never that keen on Biden. I have said many times that I think the US deserves better candidates.

But I'm not a Dem or a leftie or a commie but on and on it goes.

And I still get Hunter thrown at me!

Exactly. Hunter is responsible for his own actions. Whatever happens, happens.

“Not on my plate”. Don’t throw it at me. Don’t care.

Trump, however, is never responsible for his actions.

The excuses are insane. The explaining “what he REALLY means” — insane.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   

BEFORE YOU POST.
READ THIS....
BTW
Hunter is not the topic of this thread.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (Redux)

Community Announcement re: Decorum

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: Annee

I don't like Trump. Never that keen on Biden. I have said many times that I think the US deserves better candidates.

Exactly. Hunter is responsible for his own actions. Whatever happens, happens.

Always avoiding the fact that "Hunter's actions" quite often involved his father -

Joe Biden used his status as Vice President to garner favorable outcomes for his son’s and his business partners’ foreign business dealings.Witnesses acknowledged that Hunter Biden involved Vice President Biden in many of his business dealings with Russian, Romanian, Chinese, Kazakhstani, and Ukrainian individuals and companies.Then-Vice President Biden met or spoke with nearly every one of the Biden family’s foreign business associates, including those from Ukraine, China, Russia, and Kazakhstan. As a result, the Biden family has received millions of dollars from these foreign entities.

oversight.house.gov

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

"I invite you to go back and read your posts for clarity."

Please do the same?

in my defense, I'm usually an ass, so there is that.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Always avoiding the fact that "Hunter's actions" quite often involved his father -

Compared to “Team Trump” (including in-laws).

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Please do a comparison of the Trump family and Biden degenerate family.
Don’t forget the 10% for the big guy.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Real life priority time is far more valuable.

There’s been discussion on these threads of the financial benefit to the entire Trump family.

I believe there is currently a thread on that.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   
An observation from across the pond.

I would take something like this as a politician starting to get his excuses in early.
And also it seems as a bit of threat to those who choose to vote against him - he's coming for them if he gets elected.

What awful options you guys have - just as bad as we had at our recent election.

Biden's senility and outright unsuitability for high office eventually force him out of the race.
He's replaced by a cackling witch with the intelligence of an amoeba.

Trump seems increasingly to be afflicted with similar medical problems Biden faced.
And it seems the only time he takes his foot out of his mouth is to swap feet.

You guys deserve so much better.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   

a reply to: TzarChasm

Trump already tried that with Hillary. He said that locking up the wife of a former President would be a mistake and cause more unrest and division, then as soon as they could they unleashed the dogs on him.

"Revenge" is a path already taken by the democrats - what would you suggest he do? Turn the other OTHER cheek?

They can’t see the forest for the trees.

“Waking up has restored my Patriotism for this country. Waking up has made me respect the American Flag. And waking up made me respect President Trump in a way that I never thought possible.”

x.com...

We need more Rigos!

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   

If you look at the immediate families and relationships of the DA's, AG's, Judges, Gov Hochul, you'll see WHY they are so determined to hurt Donald Trump. His family is well-rounded, drug-free, no criminal record, and smart.

Fani, Chutkan, Bragg, Hochul, Engoron, Merchan??? Dysfunction on steroids.

Jealousy + Envy + Angry at God for NOT making them smarter.
😟

edit on 992024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
An observation from across the pond.

I would take something like this as a politician starting to get his excuses in early.
And also it seems as a bit of threat to those who choose to vote against him - he's coming for them if he gets elected.

You guys deserve so much better.

You're much further away than "across the pond".

You're just now getting information that was disproven years ago, lol.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

it seems as a bit of threat to those who choose to vote against him - he's coming for them if he gets elected.

The democrats have been telling everyone that Trump will seek revenge and put them and all the gay people in prison.
It’s desperation to keep power by promoting that fear.
It’s an irrational fear.
Nothing Trump did in his first four years or since shows he’ll pursue that revenge administration.
MAGA isn’t a revenge platform or administration.
There are plenty of democrats and progressives who have put holes in their own boats just being the corrupt jerks they are.
Trump and the republicans haven’t been in power in four years, yet some of the democrats are trying to keep water out of their own boats.
Trump represents accountability to them and we all know the democrats hate accountability.
Accountability is why Harris won’t lay out her policy.
How can democrat voters not see it?
The bad actors who are engaging in the lawfare and weaponization of the feds are going to be held accountable.
That’s the rational fear the democrats possess and they’ll never admit it.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   
A wise person’s heart directs him toward the right, but the foolish person’s heart directs him toward the left. Ecc10

Pay her back even as she has paid, and give back to her double according to her deeds Rev18

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

The top-level Democrats, the "crooks", know Trump's DOJ is coming for them if he's elected again.

So they tell all the millions of little democrat minions to attack Trump, because he's dangerous. (But they don't tell their minions that the only danger is to them...the crooks at the top.)

It's sad that this strategy actually works on Democrat voters.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 10:15 PM
link   

That's because I don't share your obsessions?

But you inject yourself into the conversation and then just play the "I don't care game". If that is true, then I can just ignore your posts since you don't care to engage past your one-liners, save us both time and effort.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

It's sad that this strategy actually works on Democrat voters.

Though each one plays the QI game of measurement at some point, it seems only those lacking care about who has what IQ as some last argument when all other logical debate fails.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 10:22 PM
link   

The democrats have been telling everyone that Trump will seek revenge and put them and all the gay people in prison.

Why do they play the gay/abortion game with Trump? He is a lifelong moderate 1990s Democrat at heart who has no issues with gay people and wants a middle ground for abortions. It makes zero sense they suggest that is something Harris will bring when Trump basically has the same opinion.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 10:28 PM
link   

It's not just Hunter... it is Hunter and "The Big Guy" don't you ever get it... geez

Trump, however, is never responsible for his actions.

He is, it's just the left making a mountain out of nothing. If Trump farted wrong the left would try to make it a federal indictment. You just do not get it... what Biden/Clinton did worst is OK, but that Trump... Old Bill Clinton grandstanding at the DNC to cheers while he still forcefully raped a woman and had sex with a never-ending string of women his whole career, but Hillary just called them all sluts, so it is all good.

The left is so full of crap it comes out of their ears and you being the so-called independent can't see it.
edit on x30Mon, 09 Sep 2024 22:29:55 -05002024252America/ChicagoMon, 09 Sep 2024 22:29:55 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 10:36 PM
link   

So you're saying "Team Trump" is irrelevant and nothing you would ever comment on?
You've already crossed that line.
Many times.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 11:11 PM
link   

So you're saying "Team Trump" is irrelevant and nothing you would ever comment on?
You've already crossed that line.
Many times.

NO

More “tit-for-tat”

But if it’s Trump related — there’s always an excuse.

Reminding myself of thread drift:

OP: Donald TRUMP on the Fate of Election Fraudsters if Americans Elect Him President Again.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join