It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald TRUMP on the Fate of Election Fraudsters if Americans Elect Him President Again.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: network dude

Nope.

Prove it.

ROFL... Nothing has to be proven to you, AKA Nobody important or relevant unless you are working as a lawmaker or a state official.

The "proof" has already been proven to who IS important like the current lawmakers and state governors who don't want to allow the same fraud to happen in the next election. They all saw it happen and it was already proven to them, otherwise they wouldn't be strengthening election and voting rules/laws/enforcement. They saw the fraud happen like everyone, and don't need it proven in court in order to take lawful action against it.

IE; Important relevant people in our US government system are already imposing the enforcement of new rules/laws governing elections and what can or can't be allowed this next time.

Funny, the only people fighting these new rules are those very people who want to cheat this time using the same methods that worked last time. They are against any rule that strengthens the integrity of voting accuracy.

Fighting against voting integrity by denying and acting stupid is the same as saying "Hello world, I'm guilty as hell and then saying prove it!, even though you just admitted it publicly.

You didn't notice, but what you're doing is the same as someone crapping in the street, then stepping in it and walking away unaware.

edit on 8-9-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

"The likes of" me?

No. In a Court of Law.

"AKA Nobody"?

So much for DTOMs rules.

And no, I won't report you.

Not worth it.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

What sort of legal exposure would donors have?

Sounds like Trump is planning for some massive roundups of his perceived opponents.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Again, you accused me of being afraid of this, I am not. However, it's ironic that some of his attorneys have already admitted guilt for their roles in an election fraud scheme and I don't hear a peep out of him, except defense of them.

Just like his previous bluster about making strict laws, wanting to severely punish protestors and protect police. Now he is about on "day 1, freeing the J6 hostages." You may have missed them on video attacking police officers, over 140, broken ribs, fractured skulls, tazed multiple times inducing a heart attack, etc.

That's my point. He speaks a good game, but he only means anything that he thinks may have affected him. If done on his behalf, you get a free pass if he's in charge.

So, he doesn't like the current laws as they pertain to those committing crimes for him, but wants to make them tougher in case someone else he doesnt like commits a crime? Ummm yeah.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Whilst this message is a good one and i do not doubt for a second that the Democrats have a voter fraud ground game planned , traned and ready to go, thsi messag eof Trump will only ever be seen as an early excuse.
his messaging is just so awful and off the mark - either his campaign team are working against him or he simply cant stay on message.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Boomer1947

He's really showing more and more cognitive decline by the day.

So say the same people who denied Biden was in the same set of stupor. 😃

It's pathetic how the same media and experts who were so wrong about Joe Biden's declining mental health over the last 3 years, are now giving smug assessments of Kamala, Trump, Vance, Timmy, and more.

Wise Americans are sick of democrat "experts". 😡

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

It's pathetic how the same media and experts who were so wrong about Joe Biden's declining mental health over the last 3 years

It's at least possible he turned a corner recently.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

I really don't like the prospect of his promise to jail imaginary enemies. Got about 82 judges to start with.

One of the things we see today is sort of a sleepwalking into dictatorship in the United States

- Liz Cheney

* And promising to jail people who don't agree with you that the election was stolen, seemingly without due process, is a move that falls under "MEGALOMANIAC DICTATOR."

I truly hope he's just saying it to win his false elector case. Like going above and beyond to prove he truly believes he won. It would be great to use in court as they are trying to prove he knew he lost. It's only a little more self-deprecating that normal.

There will be DUE PROCESS. You didn't pay attention to the communications from Donald Trump's wingman, the Intel Operative named "Q". Read a few of his posts @ qalerts.app... , and you'll get a feel for what's coming, why, and some of the "players".

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   

It's pathetic how the same media and experts who were so wrong about Joe Biden's declining mental health over the last 3 years, are now giving smug assessments of Kamala, Trump, Vance, Timmy, and more.

Also, we have to consider they weren't wrong-they purposely lied. Many more everyday Americans are realizing Joe Biden is not/was not running the country but apparently it has not completely set in. These reporters who have covered the president for the last 3 plus years are part of the problem. And Kamala and the rest...forgetaboutit, they are all guilty of the cover up.
edit on 8-9-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Solvedit

It's pathetic how the same media and experts who were so wrong about Joe Biden's declining mental health over the last 3 years

It's at least possible he turned a corner recently.

People thought Joe Biden replaced the word "GOD" with "THE THING" in an early speech, because he didn't want to say God's name. As the months passed, we (social media users) realized it was because Joe's MEMORY WAS FAILING.

Even when his lapdogs in the news media, and Administration officials finally started to realize it, they covered for Joe Biden by lying to us.

Lying to the people who give them a better standard of living than most Americans have.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IDELB2006

Sounds like Trump is planning for some massive roundups of his perceived opponents.

President Trump to the White House Press Corpses 11/9/2019, referring to his intel agencies completing their mission. The mission he described years earlier on Oprah, Rush Limbaugh, and more talk shows...

Trump: "You know what I did? A big favor...I CAUGHT 'the swamp', I caught 'em all; let's see what happens. Nobody else could have done that but me. I caught all of this corruption that was going on."
"The Great Awakening" of the public is coming soon!

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Do Attorneys that have conducted successful prosecutions have low IQs?

Can prosecutors have political bias? Can leadership throughout the bureaucracy have political bias? We saw it with the FBI, didn't we?

I said many times that the corruptness is allowing this BS to go to court in the first place, that is where the term kangaroo court comes from.

Liberals love it, but boy do they push back when it is one of theirs. I'm sure you defended Biden/Hunter over and over while what they did were really crimes and not some "let's try this" event.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 07:50 AM
link   

a reply to: Solvedit

False claims about voter fraud?

I think I see the issue here. You haven't a clue what this is about. Sure Trump was angry about the 2020 election, he thinks he was cheated out of a win. It's no longer 2020.

This is about elections going forward. The one we haven't had yet. We already had the 2020 election. A high IQ prosecutor would know that.

So, going forward, what are you against if we make damn sure anyone WHO HAS BEEN CAUGHT CHEATING, THE CHEAT HAS BEEN PROVEN, AND EVERYONE AGREES THE PERSON OR GROUP CHEATING, DID IN FACT CHEAT, is punished to the fullest extent of the law? The only person who would be agaisnt that, is the #stick, who planed to cheat.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Again, you accused me of being afraid of this, I am not. However, it's ironic that some of his attorneys have already admitted guilt for their roles in an election fraud scheme and I don't hear a peep out of him, except defense of them.

Just like his previous bluster about making strict laws, wanting to severely punish protestors and protect police. Now he is about on "day 1, freeing the J6 hostages." You may have missed them on video attacking police officers, over 140, broken ribs, fractured skulls, tazed multiple times inducing a heart attack, etc.

That's my point. He speaks a good game, but he only means anything that he thinks may have affected him. If done on his behalf, you get a free pass if he's in charge.

So, he doesn't like the current laws as they pertain to those committing crimes for him, but wants to make them tougher in case someone else he doesnt like commits a crime? Ummm yeah.

you said all that, to say you agree that making harsher penalties for cheaters is a good thing. Good, we agree. Even if it's found Trump cheated and voted for Harris twice, and he gets sent to jail forever. That's what the law is for. ANYONE who cheats will be punished. It's a shame you have such baggage you can't make a valid point in a thread without bringing your boogymen with you.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

" I'm sure you defended Biden/Hunter over and over while what they did were really crimes and not some "let's try this" event."

No, I didn't. I don't even know anything about Hunter.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

" I'm sure you defended Biden/Hunter over and over while what they did were really crimes and not some "let's try this" event."

No, I didn't. I don't even know anything about Hunter.

He's the crackhead son of the current President Joe Biden. FYI

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 08:06 AM
link   

OK. I never defended him, though.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   

"So, going forward, what are you against if we make damn sure anyone WHO HAS BEEN CAUGHT CHEATING, THE CHEAT HAS BEEN PROVEN, AND EVERYONE AGREES THE PERSON OR GROUP CHEATING, DID IN FACT CHEAT, is punished to the fullest extent of the law? "

I'm not against any of that, if it were to happen and if it could be proven.

Why do you think I might be against it?

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   

President Trump to the White House Press Corpses 11/9/2019, referring to his intel agencies completing their mission. The mission he described years earlier on Oprah, Rush Limbaugh, and more talk shows...

Trump: "You know what I did? A big favor...I CAUGHT 'the swamp', I caught 'em all; let's see what happens. Nobody else could have done that but me. I caught all of this corruption that was going on."

Exposed, not caught. The president doesn't catch people, actual police do after judiciary protocol has been satisfied. And who got arrested 2016-2020? Remind me?

I'm not interested in revenge politics. Revenge will not save this nation.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

I'm not interested in revenge politics. Revenge will not save this nation.

If crimes were committed how can it be "revenge politics"?

That's called justice.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join