It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald TRUMP on the Fate of Election Fraudsters if Americans Elect Him President Again.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Therefore, the 2024 Election, where Votes have just started being cast, will be under the closest professional scrutiny and, WHEN I WIN, those people that CHEATED will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law, which will include long term prison sentences so that this Depravity of Justice does not happen again.

"They stole the election" 2.0 inbound.

Trump thinks he's going to lose so he's laying the ground , "WHEN I WIN" and "CHEATED" suggests to me he isn't confident and he's laying the ground for another round of challenges when he looses.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

He's really showing more and more cognitive decline by the day.

Maybe so but I would dare say with only 20% brain function Trump would be better than what America has suffered through these last 3.9 years with the Biden regime. If the Dems manage to steal this election ....all I can say is I am glad I moved overseas several years ago before all America turns into a California or worse. www.youtube.com...
edit on 727thk24 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 05:55 AM
link   
This is interesting. If it's found that people committed election fraud, because Trump is involved, he'd be a tyrant if he prosecuted people for the crime.

which begs the question, if it's found there was fraud on the right, would that also be something you vehemently ignore?

Seeing the left operate exactly as we all suspect they do is kind of a let down. At least pretend you aren't a NPC.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Looking at the knee jerky Democrat rebuttals on SM and MSM, perhaps Democrat "methods and sources" have plenty to be nervous about. They better make sure those mail ballot signature verification machines are set to "lowest", and be sure the cameras in the count rooms and warehouses are blurred. 😃

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Saturday, September 7, 2024

🚨 BREAKING! 🚨

Candidate/Former President Donald Trump lets all of America know what his administration will do to election fraudsters, if he wins the Presidential election in 60 days...

CEASE & DESIST: I, together with many Attorneys and Legal Scholars, am watching the Sanctity of the 2024 Presidential Election very closely, because I know, better than most, the rampant Cheating and Skullduggery that has taken place by the Democrats in the 2020 Presidential Election.

It was a Disgrace to our Nation!

Therefore, the 2024 Election, where Votes have just started being cast, will be under the closest professional scrutiny and, WHEN I WIN, those people that CHEATED will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law, which will include long term prison sentences so that this Depravity of Justice does not happen again.

We cannot let our Country further devolve into a Third World Nation, AND WE WON’T!

Please be aware that this legal exposure extends to Lawyers, Political Operatives, Donors, Illegal Voters, & Corrupt Election Officials.

Those involved in unscrupulous behavior will be sought out, caught, and prosecuted at levels, unfortunately, never seen before in our Country.
Source: gettr.com... -and- x.com...

And (I hope) the U.S. news media will be deeply investigated and audited. President Trump's DOJ will pick up where DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz left off, back in 2018. (Horowitz said corruption was widespread...but didn't follow-up.)

-WeMustCare 😎

I’m an American citizen and I approve this message. (Standing up clapping vigorously)

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Wonder if this will turn out like his whole rampage in 2020. The old "Law and order" "Back the blue", "must punish harshly" the protesters. Since 2021 to current, now it's "I will pardon the J6 hostages." Who attacked and injured over 140 cops on video.

Plus the pesky fact that he and his campaign created their whole fraudulent elector scheme. Think he has a mirror to look into?

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Desperate leftist commie globalist cabal, will stop at nothing for their precious one world government. That all they want.

People who don't see it, don't want to.

They're either complicit or in denial.

Either way it's a battle of good versus evil, right vs wrong.

People will choose the evil wrong, because they're accustomed to it;

accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, iit is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government,

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Let's pray an election outcome doesn't lead into mass rioting and looting like we saw from a one incident that brought on the organized Floyd Chain Riots. 💀

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Wonder if this will turn out like his whole rampage in 2020. The old "Law and order" "Back the blue", "must punish harshly" the protesters. Since 2021 to current, now it's "I will pardon the J6 hostages." Who attacked and injured over 140 cops on video.

Plus the pesky fact that he and his campaign created their whole fraudulent elector scheme. Think he has a mirror to look into?

tell me you are afraid of being caught by not saying you are afraid of being caught.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Not a good look. Running for election on the prosecution of political adversaries just doesn't jive with the anti fascist rhetoric we've been hearing. Keep the investigation low key and spotlight actual American interests. If his people find something, then there's cause for legal action but this is gonna raise a lot of eyebrows with the independents and moderates whom he should really be trying to reassure instead of repeatedly kicking the hornets nest. Being confrontational at this stage is foolhardy.

edit on 8-9-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Not sure how you could possibly leap to that conclusion from my post. It was specifically about he may say one thing, yet as we are seeing now, he only means that if it doesn't affect him or those that commit crimes on his behalf.

You kind of skipped right past that to claim something completely untrue.

I have no problem with election fraudsters being punished. I bet you do though. Let's see how these states criminal trials for random individuals and his Chutkin trial turn out. Pretty sure any guilty verdicts will send you into a tizzy.

edit on 8-9-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It is either an overreach or a vote of no confidence in his own theory. Or perhaps evidence of cognitive decline.

Because the same people still control the election machines.

He should be extending them an olive branch while insisting on greater oversight unless and until there's proof.

People have been successfully sued for claiming election fraud but not for claiming Biden won the election.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Solvedit

"People have been successfully sued for claiming election fraud but not for claiming Biden won the election."

Do you have a source?

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Not sure how you could possibly leap to that conclusion from my post. It was specifically about he may say one thing, yet as we are seeing now, he only means that if it doesn't affect him or those that commit crimes on his behalf.

You kind of skipped right past that to claim something completely untrue.

I have no problem with election fraudsters being punished. I bet you do though. Let's see how these states criminal trials for random individuals and his Chutkin trial turn out. Pretty sure any guilty verdicts will send you into a tizzy.

have you ever seem me type about how if someone is guilty, they should be punished? Yea, forgetting things like that help you imagine you are fighting for equality or some other cause you champion in your mind. But sadly, you won't get anymore guilty verdicts in this election cycle, and those you did get, didn't seem to move the needle.

Punish anyone who comitts fraud in the election, and make everyone prove they are a citizen to vote. Both concepts are simple, make sense unless you want to cheat, and should be unopposed by any and everyone, except for those who want to cheat. I suppose you would need to look inside YOU to know where you fit into all that.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"People have been successfully sued for claiming election fraud but not for claiming Biden won the election."

Do you have a source?

are you against finding fraud and punishing it? that's what this is about. The only people who shold give a rats ass about this are the cheaters. And they should be scared to death.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Do you have a source?

www.pbs.org...

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Nope.

Prove it.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   

False claims about voter fraud?

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

He's really showing more and more cognitive decline by the day.

You and other liberals wouldn't know what cognitive decline was if bit you all in the ass. For 10 years we have been talking about Biden's dead brain, and you all said it was a stutter...lol So now you all are experts... geez

How about Harris' low IQ, oh we can't discuss it because she doesn't talk.

edit on x30Sun, 08 Sep 2024 15:42:10 -05002024251America/ChicagoSun, 08 Sep 2024 15:42:10 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Do Attorneys that have conducted successful prosecutions have low IQs?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join