It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald TRUMP on the Fate of Election Fraudsters if Americans Elect Him President Again.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Saturday, September 7, 2024

🚨 BREAKING! 🚨

Candidate/Former President Donald Trump lets all of America know what his administration will do to election fraudsters, if he wins the Presidential election in 60 days...

CEASE & DESIST: I, together with many Attorneys and Legal Scholars, am watching the Sanctity of the 2024 Presidential Election very closely, because I know, better than most, the rampant Cheating and Skullduggery that has taken place by the Democrats in the 2020 Presidential Election.

It was a Disgrace to our Nation!

Therefore, the 2024 Election, where Votes have just started being cast, will be under the closest professional scrutiny and, WHEN I WIN, those people that CHEATED will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law, which will include long term prison sentences so that this Depravity of Justice does not happen again.

We cannot let our Country further devolve into a Third World Nation, AND WE WON’T!

Please be aware that this legal exposure extends to Lawyers, Political Operatives, Donors, Illegal Voters, & Corrupt Election Officials.

Those involved in unscrupulous behavior will be sought out, caught, and prosecuted at levels, unfortunately, never seen before in our Country.
Source: gettr.com... -and- x.com...

And (I hope) the U.S. news media will be deeply investigated and audited. President Trump's DOJ will pick up where DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz left off, back in 2018. (Horowitz said corruption was widespread...but didn't follow-up.)

-WeMustCare 😎

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

He's really showing more and more cognitive decline by the day.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

I've heard that there are bets that he suffers a complete mental breakdown (as in requiring hospitalization) before the election.

+4 more 
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+13 more 
link   

Under your preferred leaders, going after real criminals is something they don't do, or they would have to arrest themselves.

(post by visitedbythem removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 11:43 PM
link   
He better hope he does win.

Or they’re gonna bury him for real.

Ahem. Legally speaking of course.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

I've heard that there are bets that he suffers a complete mental breakdown (as in requiring hospitalization) before the election.
I must’ve missed the MSM sound bite.

Weird.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:05 AM
link   

If what Donald Trump plans for America makes Democrats fearful and disturbed, we need more!

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

There are bets and there are hopes. I'm hoping my application will be approved for being deputized to help bring traitors to justice!
😎

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Sadly, those anti-MAGA "little" people are just being used as puppets. Stirred up by the VIP's who are committing the actual crimes, and their allies in the news media. They are being targeted for investigation, and are scared out of their gourd.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Under your preferred leaders, going after real criminals is something they don't do, or they would have to arrest themselves.

The "leaders" of Democrats let the most violent criminals go. Here in Chicago, you have a 7 out of 10 likely-hood of NOT seeing jail time, if you kill a Black or Hispanic person. Democrats and the KKK love that statistic.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican
He better hope he does win.

Or they’re gonna bury him for real.

Ahem. Legally speaking of course.

If Donald Trump loses to Kamala due to cheating, we'll all experience some trying times until the masterminds of the fraud are brought to justice in "The People's Court", and the new MAGA-AF government officials are sworn in.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:25 AM
link   

So say the same people who denied Biden was in the same set of stupor. 😃

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Vamos a ver CWM.

“Fool me once, don’t get fooled again.”- George Bush

Or something like that.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Many tactics of The Kamala strategies are failing, this new one is too. 😊

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

My favorite from Bush, just after 9-11....

"You can run, but you can't hide forever. We'll hunt you down and bring you to justice."

I think of those words when imagining high-level crooks leaving the USA after Trump wins on Nov 5th.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Many tactics of The Kamala strategies are failing, this new one is too. 😊
It’s too bad the republicans don’t have a shining political star that possesses acumen and the smarts that savvy Harris did when Joe got out of the way.

Otherwise Trump could just step aside and stuff for them.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I really don't like the prospect of his promise to jail imaginary enemies. Got about 82 judges to start with.

One of the things we see today is sort of a sleepwalking into dictatorship in the United States

- Liz Cheney

* And promising to jail people who don't agree with you that the election was stolen, seemingly without due process, is a move that falls under "MEGALOMANIAC DICTATOR."

I truly hope he's just saying it to win his false elector case. Like going above and beyond to prove he truly believes he won. It would be great to use in court as they are trying to prove he knew he lost. It's only a little more self-deprecating that normal.
edit on 8-9-2024 by Degradation33 because: List of countries preferred for my one way plane ticket: Denmark, Czech Republic, Austrailia, Netherlands, Sweden, Japan, Norway.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 03:28 AM
link   

If he couldn't prove his civil suits about election fraud, may I ask how he might hope to succeed with any criminal prosecutions?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join