It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald TRUMP on the Fate of Election Fraudsters if Americans Elect Him President Again.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

It's how he talks. Like "Obama wiretapped Trump Tower", was an accurate statement of what happened, but it wasn't what we see in the 1960's movies...or Watergate.

The high level crooks were identified. His word = "caught".

Like I said, those who were not following the posts at qalerts.app... during 2019, are not understanding properly.

Those at the top who were following, passed a resolution in Congress to condemn those posts, and are now scared of what's coming for them. "Trump will bring an end to America if he's elected!!", they're whining.

The Great Awakening is going to be FUN!

edit on 992024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: network dude

"So, going forward, what are you against if we make damn sure anyone WHO HAS BEEN CAUGHT CHEATING, THE CHEAT HAS BEEN PROVEN, AND EVERYONE AGREES THE PERSON OR GROUP CHEATING, DID IN FACT CHEAT, is punished to the fullest extent of the law? "

I'm not against any of that, if it were to happen and if it could be proven.

Why do you think I might be against it?

you are in a thread about that topic and you are adversarial with everyone in it. Should I assume going forward that when you complain like a small school girl, you actually are FOR the idea presented in the thread? I invite you to go back and read your posts for clarity.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: IDELB2006
a reply to: WeMustCare

What sort of legal exposure would donors have?

Sounds like Trump is planning for some massive roundups of his perceived opponents.

President Trump to the White House Press Corpses 11/9/2019, referring to his intel agencies completing their mission. The mission he described years earlier on Oprah, Rush Limbaugh, and more talk shows...

Trump: "You know what I did? A big favor...I CAUGHT 'the swamp', I caught 'em all; let's see what happens. Nobody else could have done that but me. I caught all of this corruption that was going on."
"The Great Awakening" of the public is coming soon!

I'm not interested in revenge politics. Revenge will not save this nation.

If crimes were committed how can it be "revenge politics"?

That's called justice.

Because "justice" isn't what will save the country. There's punishing the wicked, and there's healing the divide in our nation in order to rebuild our union. Which one do you think Americans want more?

a reply to: WeMustCare

Yeah, no, I don't follow "Q" anything just like 95% of America. Maybe he should appeal to a more broad audience for support because moderates aren't interested in the crusade aspect of his platform. Stop pitching to the diehard MAGA crowd and start attracting new voters who are independent and find his brand challenging to invest in, for reasons such as this. He comes off as a disgruntled ex employee and that's the wrong tone for inspiring Americans to commit.

edit on 9-9-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Excuse me? I'm "adversarial"?

"Like a small school girl"?

Do you have a mirror?

I said:

"I'm not against any of that, if it were to happen and if it could be proven.

Why do you think I might be against it?"

What's your problem, friend?

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Trump already tried that with Hillary. He said that locking up the wife of a former President would be a mistake and cause more unrest and division, then as soon as they could they unleashed the dogs on him.

"Revenge" is a path already taken by the democrats - what would you suggest he do? Turn the other OTHER cheek?

edit on 9 9 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 04:26 PM
link   

"I invite you to go back and read your posts for clarity."

Please do the same?

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   

No, I didn't. I don't even know anything about Hunter.

That is part of the problem. They buried it so deep that many liberals didn't know all that "the big guy" and his son did. Some poles said that if their dirty deeds were known, up to 20% of those who voted for Biden would not have. Now we get to see how far Tim Walz's China connection comes to light, too.

Check out Clyde Lewis at Ground Zero last Friday's show. Also, over in England, the Lotus Eaters are great.

edit on x30Mon, 09 Sep 2024 16:32:34 -05002024252America/ChicagoMon, 09 Sep 2024 16:32:34 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Trump already tried that with Hillary. He said that locking up the wife of a former President would be a mistake and cause more unrest and division, then as soon as they could they unleashed the dogs on him.

"Revenge" is a path already taken by the democrats - what would you suggest he do? Turn the other OTHER cheek?

Until sufficient evidence has been compiled, yes. That's exactly what I expect. Particularly from a Christian.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Why talk to me about this? I neither know nor care about your Hunter.

"Lotus Eaters"?

What are you on about?

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   

"Lotus Eaters"?

What are you on about?

“They”- he tries to pull this on me all the time also.

I’ve made it clear I am anti-Trump. Thats it.

That does not make me pro someone else — a Democrat — or give a crap about Hunter.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I’ve made it clear I am anti-Trump. Thats it.

That does not make me pro someone else — a Democrat — or give a crap about Hunter.

You keep saying that, but you all eat up extreme liberals' ideals like a hungry fat kid with a gallon of ice cream...lol

If you are being connected with that group, then just maybe it is your posts and rational that does it. It's not like we can say, oh that Annee is a Reagan Conservative that just hates Trump...now can we...lol

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I don't like Trump. Never that keen on Biden. I have said many times that I think the US deserves better candidates.

But I'm not a Dem or a leftie or a commie but on and on it goes.

And I still get Hunter thrown at me!

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   

"Lotus Eaters"?
What are you on about?

I'm just explaining how well the liberal media buried it to the point Biden was elected.

You are from Britain, right?

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I already stated in my original post "if crimes were committed" - meaning evidence.

Not sure what your point is.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Yes, I am from Britain.

Which is why I have no opinion about Hunter.

Why keep pushing this at me?

I neither know nor care.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Which one do you think Americans want more?

I think that should read, which one do you think liberals want more? Conservatives are like the sleeping bears that the mad monkeys (liberals) keep poking. All we want is for them to not be so extreme and not to freak out on everything in some hyperbole roller coaster ride every time they say something.

edit on x30Mon, 09 Sep 2024 16:59:31 -05002024252America/ChicagoMon, 09 Sep 2024 16:59:31 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Yes, I am from Britain.

Have you heard of the Lotus Eaters podcast? Do you ever listen to podcasts? They are from Britain too, very good conversations.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Nope

Sorry.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Nope

Sorry.

No to both? If you do listen to podcasts give them a try. BTW you only replied to the Hunter part of my post and failed to reply to the main points I made.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 05:11 PM
link   

That's because I don't share your obsessions?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join