It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nano bots in the vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSlav

I am at work tonight, a fire station a few hundred meters from any other habitation, the road accessing the station is closed to all traffic execpt official fire station business while major road works are undertaken. There is NO traffic driving past the station.

7 man crew on station.

6 unassigned Bluetooth Mac adresses.

And how many electronic devices are in this building?

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

I don't know which is sillier, the MAC address thing or the fridge magnet thing.

There's one born every minute....

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

The belief the mRNA vaccines generate MAC addresses is based on misunderstandings of technology.

Modern devices, particularly smartphones create disposable or randomised MAC addresses all the time.

Its a feature designed to enhance privacy and prevents tracking across different Wi-Fi networks.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This does make me wonder about the current state of nanotechnology.

I remember about 10 years or so ago there was lots of talk about it.

Now you don't hear anything about it.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

What about traffic lights? Do they?

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: tarantulabite1

So just disregard the words of the unqualified codger, whos not a medical doctor in the field, and who has been debunked on numerous different occasions, with regards to the virus and vaccines in question time and time again.

And read a study he's parroting? LoL

The ""study"" does not prove people are magnetic, Bluetooth-enabled, or anything reminiscent of the sort tarantulabite1.

There are no nanobots in the COVID-19 vaccines.

And to think otherwise is a mental health condition.

Again though if you wish to place your belief in retired nurse educators, be my guest, you are perfectly free to do so.
Dang.

Here I thought this was a conspiracy site.

See. When I read your reply, it came off sounding a lot like “the science is settled”. When it clearly isn’t.

Even the CDC is still amending their site to remove false claims made about this silver bullet. Mind you while still trying to push these shots ad infinitum on society.

So for your be-all end-all statement, I’d say the jury is still very far out and what is actually in these shots.

I’ve heard of everything from it using HIV, nanotechnology, human DNA, etc. and haven’t seen any of this disproven as of yet.

Meanwhile it’s not a vaccine. It uses a completely new mRNA technology to “fight” a novel virus that’s been proven to have been tampered with, with regards to GoF.

But to suggest people are mentally ill for asking questions seems a bit harsh. And to think Big Pharma wouldn’t look the other way while trying to make $ hand over fist is equally foolish, if not more so.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

The belief the mRNA vaccines generate MAC addresses is based on misunderstandings of technology.

Modern devices, particularly smartphones create disposable or randomised MAC addresses all the time.

Its a feature designed to enhance privacy and prevents tracking across different Wi-Fi networks.

Oh. Okay.

That’s why people making videos in graveyards with countless MAC addresses and no one around makes sense.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

"I’ve heard of everything from it using HIV, nanotechnology, human DNA, etc. and haven’t seen any of this disproven as of yet."

I haven't heard of any of that proven yet.

Yes. This is a conspiracy site.

Whose motto is "Deny Ignorance".

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   

You could try looking at this?

fullfact.org...

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   

a reply to: tarantulabite1

Still up on a video-sharing platform that has significantly less moderation than mainstream platforms like the one it's obviously been removed from.

Mate if you wish to listen to retired nurse educators who are not real medical doctors in the field or anything reminiscent of the sorts you do you.
So.

The thing is about Campbell that I like is he’s open-minded, presents the info as it comes, and doesn’t seem to have an angle.

In other words this “codger” is inquisitive from a medical standpoint

And while he may not be a “real doctor”, it’s like well, all the “real doctors” were bribed, threatened, silenced, incentivized, co-opted, and coerced to go along with rolling this shot out on the general populace without it being vetted or going through proper trials.

Besides that I recall a good many world leaders being assassinated at the beginning of the rollout if they weren’t going along with it in their respective countries.

That alone told me something is rotten in Denmark.

I could go on, but ostrich in sand is strong here, as is the derision.

I prefer to be curious and find Campbell’s inquisitive nature refreshing in a sound chamber that renounces and derides any estimation of anything being purported.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

You could try looking at this?

fullfact.org...
Why?

I don’t care if people are magnetized or not.

And to use one site to say we aren’t being fleeced by a whole other host of awful side-effects is disingenuous at best.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   

"I’ve heard of everything from it using HIV, nanotechnology, human DNA, etc. and haven’t seen any of this disproven as of yet."

I haven't heard of any of that proven yet.

Yes. This is a conspiracy site.

Whose motto is "Deny Ignorance".
I fully understand this.

But to think we’ve gotten the whole story while they’ve tried to bury the findings for decades is legitimately concerning.

But yet, asking questions is akin to being mentally ill to some on here….

Odd, no?

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Euronymous2625

I don't know which is sillier, the MAC address thing or the fridge magnet thing.

There's one born every minute....
I don’t know what is sillier.

Taking a “vaccine” that didn’t get trials.

Or taking it for a burger & some fries, donuts, and beer.

edit on 8-9-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   

"But to think we’ve gotten the whole story while they’ve tried to bury the findings for decades is legitimately concerning"

Decades?!!!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Any chance of addressing the MAC address or the fridge magnet things?

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I’m with you SK. I declined the kind offer to participate and the consequences of participating are only of nominal interest consequently.

👍
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Agreed it is a mental health condition, it’s called ane and logical reasoning 👍

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Agreed it is a mental health condition, it’s called ane and logical reasoning

Who's Ane?

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Here is another thought.

You are in the "Science and Technology" forum not the "conspiracy forum" so........

As to him being a "real doctor" not he's not, would you go to your dentist for a heart transplant?

That would be a surgeon, not a retired nurse educator.

Recall whatever you please and provide as many anecdotes as you care about world leaders, but it won't prove the mRNA vaccines are full of nanotechnology or make everyone Bluetooth-enabled or magnetic.

Which is once again, a mental health illness.

If in doubt ask your GP.

edit on 8-9-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join