It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nano bots in the vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

what ever happened to RAD 2.0 Robot?

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I’ll pass your heroic insight to the families that have been harmed or lost a loved one.

Truly breathless take. Noted.

Your wisdom is damn close to suggesting I’m lying and didn’t actually view any video at all.

But yeah I agree the calamari clots they’re pulling from the veins and arteries of the deceased that took the jab look a little like transformers if you squint just right.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I thought a lot of people on here didn't take the vaccine?

I have none at all in me. Wouldn't take it. Get that nasty crap away from me.

Never take anything experimental.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

This video has been removed by the uploader

How come?

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican
I’m not sure what is above a phlebotomist, but there was a lady in a video (on an ATS post?) that had such a job and spoke about this very phenomenon.

Using a high-powered microscope she sampled patients of hers and viewed their blood, with specific attention to those that had taken the jab, even more so for those that had multiple shots.

What she found was rather stunning as she described what she saw using terms like “buzzing swarms” and “hydra” or “hydra-like formations within the samples.

Strangely she had actually captured video of a blood cell erupting and these tiny structures being released.

It seems I recall her stating that when the samples were distressed (medically speaking) they seemed to become more active in their mobility and gathering somehow.

It was as fascinating as it was disturbing.

Very sci-fi and very not cool.

Unnerving doesn’t describe.

Is 1 of these the video you are talking about ? ? ?

VIDEO1

Dif VIDEO2 at the bottom of web page

VIDEO3

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

This video has been removed by the uploader

How come?

Here is a link to his Other page that shows it's still up

Dr John Campbell - Nanostructures in Incubated Covid Vaccines
VIDEO
edit on 8-9-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: (no reason given)

Also here is the Study he goes over
Real-Time Self-Assembly of Stereomicroscopically Visible Artificial Constructions in Incubated Specimens of mRNA Products Mainly from Pfizer and Moderna: A Comprehensive Longitudinal Peer review study - Study

Dif Video of someone else going on the study as well.

extra DIV

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tarantulabite1

Still up on a video-sharing platform that has significantly less moderation than mainstream platforms like the one it's obviously been removed from.

Mate if you wish to listen to retired nurse educators who are not real medical doctors in the field or anything reminiscent of the sorts you do you.
edit on 8-9-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 04:37 AM
link   

leadstories.com...

He's full of it.

I see that he has disabled discussion of his video.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Well then just read the Study he's going over....not his words

Real-Time Self-Assembly of Stereomicroscopically Visible Artificial Constructions in Incubated Specimens of mRNA Products Mainly from Pfizer and Moderna: A Comprehensive Longitudinal Peer-reviewed Study

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 05:05 AM
link   

So just disregard the words of the unqualified codger, whos not a medical doctor in the field, and who has been debunked on numerous different occasions, with regards to the virus and vaccines in question time and time again.

And read a study he's parroting? LoL

The ""study"" does not prove people are magnetic, Bluetooth-enabled, or anything reminiscent of the sort tarantulabite1.

There are no nanobots in the COVID-19 vaccines.

And to think otherwise is a mental health condition.

Again though if you wish to place your belief in retired nurse educators, be my guest, you are perfectly free to do so.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 05:13 AM
link   

I never said I belief anything/anyone ...... I just pointed out info that is available for ANYONE who wants to check into it.

So You Do You

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 05:16 AM
link   

To sum it all up if you have had a few shots your immune system is deficient , as you age your immune system gets run down anyway. If you get too deficient in IGg4 antibodies , you can end up like the red Indians dying of the common cold. All the immigrants and the leaders do not have to worry as most did not take the shots. www.bitchute.com...

It is obviously a planned event as the official figures show a much higher than average death rate which no one cares about, as nothing is being done to fix it. Seventy per cent of the population have had the Mrna shots so the MAC addresses most likely will give a central server the real number of population decline There might not be any further action required the "jab has been done ". Pun intended.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Good thank feck for that.

Because my advice would have been the same as it always is to the OP of the thread.

If they choose to believe this sort of tripe and unsubstantiated hyperbole best to pay a visit to the GP and tell them your feelings on the matter and see if they can help.

An open mind is a different matter, I'm all for that, but people need to be careful what kind of ""information"" they choose to assimilate and swallow.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 05:21 AM
link   

The idea that Native Americans died from the common cold during European colonisation is a misconception.

It was smallpox, measles, influenza, and typhus that killed the natives not the common cold.

They had never encountered such diseases before and hence had very little to no immunity regarding such.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 05:25 AM
link   

The idea that Native Americans died from the common cold during European colonisation is a misconception.

It was smallpox, measles, influenza, and typhus that killed the natives not the common cold.

LINK

Diseases unknown to them spread rapidly among Native peoples, who lack immunity to viruses and bacteria carried by Europeans. As Native peoples travel waterways by canoe to trade and share news, they unknowingly take the germs to neighboring tribes. Measles, mumps, chickenpox, smallpox, diphtheria, influenza, pneumonia, typhoid, and the COMMON COLD reach Florida and Cuba and begin their deadly march through populations across the hemisphere LINK

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Chances are most people recover from the cold tarantulabite1.

The rest not so much down to the very reason you suggest that being they lack immunity.

Colds did not kill off the Native Americans but the rest sure did in spades and possibly by design in some cases.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Chances are most people recover from the cold tarantulabite1.

The rest not so much down to the very reason you suggest that being they lack immunity.

Colds did not kill off the Native Americans but the rest sure did in spades and possibly by design in some cases.

Again I didn't say anything ..... I just posted info that's out there for anyone to read

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Ok, fair play, but again most people recover from the cold which has likely been around for thousands of years.

With the earliest written records describing symptoms consistent with the common cold date back to ancient civilisations.

Including Egyptian texts from around 1550 BCE and even ancient Greek medical writings.

In essence, the common cold could well be as old as human civilisation itself.

Possibly older even, given the fact that similar viruses also affect animals.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Here is 1 of 8 videos by Dr David Nixon discussing "Nano bots in the vaccine":

zeeemedia.com...

Here is Dr David Nixon's credentials:

healthengine.com.au...

The other videos can be found here:

zeeemedia.com...

I am at work tonight, a fire station a few hundred meters from any other habitation, the road accessing the station is closed to all traffic execpt official fire station business while major road works are undertaken. There is NO traffic driving past the station.

7 man crew on station.

6 unassigned Bluetooth Mac adresses.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Funny, the video has been removed by the uploader? Was because it's full horsesh*t??

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join