It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nano bots in the vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The alternative media with regards to Dr Campbell and Dr Macmilan , have been holding off reporting on this strange twist until a well respected review had been done , it seems that it has to their satisfaction and thus they have reported. Here is Campbells assessment with some pictures of the structures which look like small circuit boards. Anyone following this will know that many have also noticed that there has also been a very high uptick in undesignated Bluetooth Mac addressee type signals emanating as it seems from vaccinated blood samples and individuals.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

I'm a full-on Borg now and patched into a collective of hundreds of millions of people transmitting 5G. Resistance is futile.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 07:26 PM
link   

This takes me back to when Morgellons Disease first appeared; it was talked about for a long time, then interest just seemed to fade away.

Morgellons
self-diagnosed skin condition
Morgellons (/mɔːrˈɡɛlənz/) is the informal name of a self-diagnosed, scientifically unsubstantiated skin condition in which individuals have sores that they believe contain fibrous material. Morgellons is not well understood, but the general medical consensus is that it is a form of delusional parasitosis on the psychiatric spectrum. The sores are typically the result of compulsive scratching, and the fibers, when analysed, are consistently found to have originated from cotton and other textiles. Wikipedia

AI offers a few other explainations:

Morgellons disease
Morgellons disease is a skin condition characterized by the presence of multicolored filaments or fibers under, embedded in, or projecting from the skin. The condition was first reported in the US in 2002, although some researchers suggest it may have a longer history. The exact cause of Morgellons disease remains unclear, and it is often debated whether it is an infectious, environmental, or psychiatric disorder.

Studies and Findings:
Ohn et al. (2017): A study of 30 patients with Morgellons disease found that 70% had a history of tick bites, and 30% tested positive for Lyme disease.
Ranka et al. (2011): A study of 49 patients with Morgellons disease found that 44% had a history of tick bites, and 20% tested positive for Lyme disease.
Roncati et al. (2010): A study of 14 patients with Morgellons disease found that 71% had a history of tick bites, and 36% tested positive for Lyme disease.
Aung-Din et al. (2018): A review of 115 patients with Morgellons disease found that 60% had a history of tick bites, and 25% tested positive for Lyme disease.

Common symptoms of Morgellons disease include:
Skin lesions with filaments or fibers
Sensations of crawling, biting, or stinging
Pruritus (itching)
Burning or stinging sensations
Fatigue
Joint pain
Neuropathy

There is no established treatment for Morgellons disease, and management often involves addressing co-occurring conditions such as Lyme disease. Some patients have reported relief with antibiotics, antiparasitic medications, and psychological therapy.

Morgellons disease is a controversial condition, with some medical professionals considering it a form of delusional parasitosis (a psychiatric disorder) rather than a physical illness. Others argue that it is a legitimate skin condition associated with spirochetal infection, such as Lyme disease.

Key Points:
Morgellons disease is a skin condition characterized by the presence of multicolored filaments or fibers.
The exact cause is unclear, and it is debated whether it is an infectious, environmental, or psychiatric disorder.
Studies suggest an association with tick bites and Lyme disease.
Treatment is often focused on addressing co-occurring conditions, and there is no established treatment for Morgellons disease specifically.
The condition is controversial, with some medical professionals considering it a form of delusional parasitosis.

I wonder if nanobots will end up sharing a similar history.

P.S. Not trying to derail your thread or go too far off topic, but I can't help but wonder if this will end up in the same class, i.e. 'we know nothing'.
edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Micro Chimeras ☠️

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I'm a full-on Borg now and patched into a collective of hundreds of millions of people transmitting 5G. Resistance is futile.

Funny, you didn't need any of this to be patched into the collective artificially. Already a natural born member.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I’m not sure what is above a phlebotomist, but there was a lady in a video (on an ATS post?) that had such a job and spoke about this very phenomenon.

Using a high-powered microscope she sampled patients of hers and viewed their blood, with specific attention to those that had taken the jab, even more so for those that had multiple shots.

What she found was rather stunning as she described what she saw using terms like “buzzing swarms” and “hydra” or “hydra-like formations within the samples.

Strangely she had actually captured video of a blood cell erupting and these tiny structures being released.

It seems I recall her stating that when the samples were distressed (medically speaking) they seemed to become more active in their mobility and gathering somehow.

It was as fascinating as it was disturbing.

Very sci-fi and very not cool.

Unnerving doesn’t describe.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I don't think any political affiliation on this forum would say I'm one of theirs.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I don't think any political affiliation on this forum would say I'm one of theirs.

You yourself said you are a Borg member now.. Not sure that's a political affiliation.

Was just kidding anyways..

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Who knows it might be a slow release of information to cause the chaos on many levels. Until the final boot on the neck arrives.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 08:10 PM
link   
They're going for the jugular people.

Dr. Daniel Nagase warns of possible GLOBAL CATASTROPHE as Japan plans to roll out world’s first self-replicating mRNA COVID-19 vaccine

But according to Dr. Daniel Nagase, the issues seen so far might pale in comparison to what could happen with a new kind of vaccine known as the replicon vaccine. He warned that these vaccines could trigger a global catastrophe.

Nagase said if genes from these replicon vaccines escape into the environment – through birds, insects or other animals – they could spread uncontrollably, creating a nightmare scenario. (Related: GLOBAL EMERGENCY UNFOLDING: Japan will unleash Bill Gates-approved, SELF-REPLICATING mRNA vaccines starting next month.)

Replicon vaccines use a special type of RNA that can replicate itself. This means the vaccine could produce viral proteins inside the body longer. While this has excited researchers for its supposed potential in treating diseases, like cancer, it raises concerns about the vaccine's ability to spread between humans and other species.

www.newstarget.com...

MEDICAL INSANITY: CDC adds multiple COVID-19 vaccines to the baby vaccine schedule, and they aren’t even licensed

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) just released new rules for pediatricians and parents who want to keep babies “up to date” on their vaccinations. As of August 30, 2024, the CDC suggests that babies as young as six months old receive either two doses of the 2024-2025 Moderna vaccine or three doses of the 2024-2025 Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine. These vaccines aren’t even licensed yet, and their design is based off the same dangerous and ineffective COVID vaccines that have since been taken off the market.

The latest Moderna vaccine is now intended for administration in six-month-old babies, with a booster given one month after the first. The Pfizer vaccine is also intended for administration at six months old, with the second dose coming three weeks later, and a third dose no later than eight weeks after the second. These vaccines will be routinely given to babies under 15 months, along with an additional thirty-seven shots, all of which have not been subject to double blind, placebo-controlled studies, nor been safety-tested for cumulative exposure and compounding toxicity.

There is no licensed COVID-19 vaccine for children under 12 but the CDC insists pediatricians push new COVID jabs on babies

www.newstarget.com...

I think people are simply overtaxed with information and choose not to heed many warnings or do any research on the vaccines. They are weary from all the Covid etal. And it's an election year. And people are broke, inundated with bills, trying to pay their electricity and gasoline, groceries and daily living. And in the big cities all that plus the housing crisis, immigrants and crime......

And the CDC is relentless in pushing this evil upon us. It's insane. If Harris is POTUS, you know it will be mandatory, as mandatory as she can enforce.

ETA: I'm not trying to hijack your thread either Anon. But there's so much going on right now and I'm not much on thread attentiveness. In the video though, here are the two main links regarding much of the discussion if people want to read rather than watch.

ijvtpr.com...

this one has many good articles from Internal journal of vaccines: doi.org...

edit on th30202400000030bSat, 07 Sep 2024 20:46:44 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux
Ya know SB, I had a thought that goes like this.

Apologies anon, not trying to derail either.

But.

They’ve just announced that there is a nano bot that can detect and destroy cancer cells in the body with a targeted precision.

Now. If the cynic in me knows anything, it’s when they tell ya something and make a big show of it, then watch out as the other hand is winding up for the smackdown.

In other words is it possible MSM is announcing this treatment as a breakthrough because in actuality, all the turbo-cancers we are saying is just the opposite in effect.

Reminds me of the movie Inner Space, but as horror.

ETA: imagine the dilemma folks face when it’s found out those MAC addresses are used to target certain people.

This timeline sucks.

edit on 7-9-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   

12 monkeys type of fun.
This is why we can’t have nice things.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

Inner space, one of my favorite movies!

With the AI taking over everything social and intellectual, Nano technology taking over our 'health' and organic bodies, the USA pushing fake meat and other fake foods, there won't be much real or original to hold on to. It's happening too fast. There's no adjustment period, no easing into it. Yesterday is literally NOT like tomorrow. On Thursday, I received a text from my internet company stating the service was down and wouldn't be back up for 12 hours. Then Friday evening still no internet. But while trying to connect, I see all of a sudden a 5G option. After a long chat with IT, I was able to hook back up but the 5G didn't show as an option. No biggie but change is happening so fast. It isn't only the speed but the massive amount of changes.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   

We are seeing a steady drip where all those ridiculous conspiracy theories have been evolving into what appears to be fact. The last one to fall into place is where the 5G virtually in every street in the high density areas, which seem to have appeared magically and are being put up by some business entity which is not registered or approachable for correspondence. has a circuit board which has the name COVID on it.(As shown by a man installing it who thought it strange enough to post a vid) incidentally In Peru they are removing the towers as a health hazard .Could they also be the cause of everyone feeling tired? If you cook the chicken slowly it is more tender.
Here I actually found it the technician is putting these boards in during the Covid pandemic and said they were not supposed to look into the kits but he did and unless he got a sticker made up it says COV 19 on the board. www.bitchute.com...
edit on pm920249America/Chicago930533024 by annonentity because: adding

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
The alternative media with regards to Dr Campbell and Dr Macmilan , have been holding off reporting on this strange twist until a well respected review had been done , it seems that it has to their satisfaction and thus they have reported. Here is Campbells assessment with some pictures of the structures which look like small circuit boards. Anyone following this will know that many have also noticed that there has also been a very high uptick in undesignated Bluetooth Mac addressee type signals emanating as it seems from vaccinated blood samples and individuals.

This video from 2013 describes the nanotech that was discovered by the scientists in the video: youtu.be...

And here's an article trying to deny that the technology even exists: apnews.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 11:17 PM
link   

You were the one that mentioned a political affiliation.

Perhaps you are becoming self-aware after being exposed to ATS.

Still waiting for a reply from you Here

edit on 100000009America/Chicago9pmSat, 07 Sep 2024 23:20:04 -050020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican
I’m not sure what is above a phlebotomist, but there was a lady in a video (on an ATS post?) that had such a job and spoke about this very phenomenon.

Using a high-powered microscope she sampled patients of hers and viewed their blood, with specific attention to those that had taken the jab, even more so for those that had multiple shots.

What she found was rather stunning as she described what she saw using terms like “buzzing swarms” and “hydra” or “hydra-like formations within the samples.

Strangely she had actually captured video of a blood cell erupting and these tiny structures being released.

It seems I recall her stating that when the samples were distressed (medically speaking) they seemed to become more active in their mobility and gathering somehow.

It was as fascinating as it was disturbing.

Very sci-fi and very not cool.

Unnerving doesn’t describe.

Nanobots seen under a microscope?

The smallest thing that we can see with a 'light' microscope is about 500 nanometers.

A nanometer is one-billionth (that's 1,000,000,000th) of a meter.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Tiny... nanobrains... overcoming... reasoning...

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Oh dear.

You must’ve watched a different video.

Or missed the part where it appears as if and is suggested “whatever” is being viewed, as self-organizing into larger structures within the blood.

But I do agree the fibrous amyloid clots that are being pulled from corpses are much larger than nanobots.

edit on 8-9-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican
a reply to: chr0naut

Oh dear.

You must’ve watched a different video.

Or missed the part where it appears as if and is suggested “whatever” is being viewed, as self-organizing into larger structures within the blood.

Atoms self-organize into molecules. Molecules self-organize into chains and crystals. Atomic chains crystals self-organize into clumps.

Were being clumped, doomed!

Also, if you see them under a microscope, wouldn't they be microbots™ ?

edit on 2024-09-08T01:19:09-05:0001Sun, 08 Sep 2024 01:19:09 -050009am00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join