It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female is Not a Feeling

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Virtually every one of your replies on this thread (up to this point) have attempted to deflect and redirect the conversation from gender to race (and skin color). Why is that? They are not the same.

People of the same gender have the same number of chromosomes, regardless of race and/or skin color. They are not the same. People of different genders have different numbers of chromosomes, regardless of race and/or skin color. They are not the same.

You seemingly want to turn this into a racial discussion when the OP is not about that at all. The OP is clearly about gender, and one gender in particular.

In your opening salvo you state..."Identity is a bitch". No, it isn't a bitch. It is only a bitch because society has allowed it to be one. If a male wants to act feminine, fine, but that doesn't make "him" a female. Sorry, but it just doesn't, regardless of some Frankenstein 'artificial wombs' and 'same sex fertilization'. Those things are an abomination of humanity for twisted minds. Some here may tread lightly on this subject, but I am not among them. A male at birth is a male, and a female at birth is a female. Oh, and it doesn't matter what color their skin is.

Regarding history; there have been many twisted figures throughout history. That doesn't make it right. There will be many twisted figures in the future, I'll bet on it, but it changes nothing.

For the record, I am a male, and I identify as a male (in case it wasn't obvious). I am also tolerant...to a point. I have no issues with race; I see no color. I have no issues with same sex couples, being gay or lesbian. I don't even care if men want to dress up like women. I treat them all with the same courtesy and respect as I do anyone else, and by 'else' I mean they are no "different". I do however draw the line at "men" identifying as women and expecting to be treated as women, especially in the areas of sports, bathrooms and prisons. They are not women, and there is a big difference. They are sexual deviants (in the non-good way). I see this as the ultimate form of disrespect to the female gender, and it is categorically unacceptable. Period.

On a side note, pehaps oddly, I couldn't care less about women pretending to be men, and perhaps that is because I am a man. So, I am not particularly worried about my own identity as a result.

In closing, it's not my problem if you don't know who you are, or what you are. And, I'm not going to make it my problem. Society shouldn't have to make it their problem either. So, I'm not quite sure what your point here is, but whatever it is, I am either not getting it, or I have so categorically rejected it so as to be incapable of comprehending it. And, to the point of the OP...your mother could have told you beyond any shadow of a doubt whether you were born a "him" or a "her". Beyond that, it's all just "noize".

So, put that in your pipe and smoke it.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I do however draw the line at "men" identifying as women and expecting to be treated as women, especially in the areas of sports, bathrooms and prisons. They are not women, and there is a big difference. They are sexual deviants (in the non-good way). I see this as the ultimate form of disrespect to the female gender, and it is categorically unacceptable. Period.

*Sigh* I have no idea why it should be the "ultimate form of disrespect" but I do know you have a liking for the overly dramatic so I will just chalk that up to that.

Sports is all down to the ruling bodies doing what they are supposed to do.

Just have mixed bathrooms. They're safer all round anyway.

Prisons, as the article linked in the OP covers, have experienced an increase in male on female sex offenders pretending to be transgender in order to gain transfer to female prison and thereby access to highly vulnerable women. These are convicted sex offenders - that is their deviancy.

The claim of transgenderism is a cunning ruse which was working because of a lack of understanding by prison and probation staff who appear to have been led to believe that the hormone treatments were the same as a chemical castration. As their subsequent offences against those vulnerable women who they were given access to demonstrate, it is not.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrucellaOrchitis

I do however draw the line at "men" identifying as women and expecting to be treated as women, especially in the areas of sports, bathrooms and prisons. They are not women, and there is a big difference. They are sexual deviants (in the non-good way). I see this as the ultimate form of disrespect to the female gender, and it is categorically unacceptable. Period.

Explain, please.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You will find the exact same arguments for race some 100 years back as you find them with gender...

The amount of melatonin is genetical...

It's about socidynamics we create around physical differences, i keep taking race because racist argued exactly the same, and they were wrong.
I really dont expect you to get it, for most those thought processes are way beyond their capabilities....

You'd have struggled with race division being dissolved back then just like you struggle with gender division being dissolved now...

It's ok though, in 100 years from now we'll look at it the same as we look at race now. Irrelevant physical differences, that don't define a person...
edit on 8-9-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

A professional sport usually has a body that sets rules for the purposes of regulating that sport for competitive or other purposes.

They set the rules and participants have to abide by those rules.

If someone wishes to challenge those rules, they apply to the ruling body to be heard but that body is under no obligation, if it contradicts their rules, to bend those rules.

Therefore, if it is not possible within the rules, it is not within the rules. If it is, it is.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I think that expecting people to believe another person’s fantasies as truth, is the first step in destroying the truth as a whole. If groups can cancel you for small lies, they can cancel you with big ones. It is a means to an end, to create a population that cannot discern truth, but can only accept the truths they are told.

a reply to: zosimov

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unseendimension
I think that expecting people to believe another person’s fantasies as truth, is the first step in destroying the truth as a whole. If groups can cancel you for small lies, they can cancel you with big ones. It is a means to an end, to create a population that cannot discern truth, but can only accept the truths they are told.

I would have thought that the fantasy, created in the 1950s, that the Commies were coming for America was the first step in a long line of lies that conditioned certain sections of the population to the point that they can't discern the truth. I suppose from that point on it was just a matter of keeping you all fearful of any type of otherness so that you remain so far removed from truth that it feels like there is no coming back and you just keep clinging on to the illusion.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
So tell me why did we stop defining people by their skincolor...

You are basically saying racism is factual, scientific, and real...

Thats why no one listens to the retards that still hate around.

Fact

Wow !
So, resorting to accuse me of (unrelated) racism to try to shame me into accepting completely false BULLSHYTE tranny propaganda

Desperate much ?

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Terpene

Male and female are pretty much absolute within accepted biology.

Men, and women, or man and woman. Are rather just arbitrary words to casually use to distinguish a male and female from one another. And the whole 'movement' we are seeing in todays world is trying to build an ideology around that notion that men and women, and man and woman are just social constructs and can be changed and adopted based on how feminine or masculine someone feels.

The issue is when people go too far, typical, and now try to muddle up the very fine tuned language we've applied to several niche studies of science and make male and female completely synonymous with one another, which they can most certainly be, but also not really.

I've tried to go down the trans, gender, sex, etc. Rabbit hole and it's all based off critical theory, which when applied to things like scientific facts is absurd.
There's no "superstructure" that can be formulated like a political classed system, or working out how ancient Egypt organized themselves.

In my honest opinion if you feel like you're a feminine type of person and a man, and want to be "identified" as a woman, dress up, act, etc. then have fun with that struggle. It still doesn't mean you can naturally get pregnant, produce the hormones to make milk or have a womb to carry a fetus, and a myriadof other things that make a female. You arent a female.

Impressive !
Very well said !!

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

Boy, talk about kicking the can down the road!! Sheesh!

Okay, but when society essentially and/or effectively outlaws the requirement to disclose birth gender, what are these ruling bodies to do...require a DNA test?? And how long before the apologists make that illegal too?

You didn't just kick the can down the road, you kicked it clear into another county!

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unseendimension

a reply to: zosimov

And then there's A.I.

"Truth" anyone??

In case it's not clear, I am agreeing with you. Society today is working the hardest on destroying truth, more than any other single thing.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   
None if this will matter soon.
Because we'll all be dating robots.

I say this because once we all have a robot lover, nobody will care about anyone else's orientation one way or another.

It'll be a "I got mine, so get yours," mentality.

Dating is declining.
Birth rates and marriages are falling.

This traditional view of gender roles will be obsolete. Especially when you have adopted kids with one human and one robot parent.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Boy, talk about kicking the can down the road!! Sheesh!

Okay, but when society essentially and/or effectively outlaws the requirement to disclose birth gender, what are these ruling bodies to do...require a DNA test?? And how long before the apologists make that illegal too?

What happens when someone uses performance enhancing drugs? A lot of the rules are based on self-declarations and enforcement based upon random testing, so yes, whatever test is required to check that the rules are being conformed to administered according to the rules set out and agreed to.

You didn't just kick the can down the road, you kicked it clear into another county!

No, I responded to your request to explain myself and I did so within the context of the OP.

If female sports cannot fairly integrate trans-women into their competitive frameworks there are systems in place for them to enforce that.

I'm not kicking the can, just pointing out that you're getting your knickers in a twist over nothing other than for the sake of it I expect.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Explain, please.

Ruling bodies = superior breed of man

Sports revolves around the most physically competent performing athletic feats that vaguely resemble the old hunter gatherer habits that once determined who eats and who starves. Or so the orchitis user seems to be suggesting.

None of which correlates to the parameters of a woman and how one may quantify the female gender.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Tolkien

I think getting into a hissyfit over other peoples life choices on an online echo chamber is pretty much the definition of desperate...

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Ruling bodies = superior breed of man

Sports revolves around the most physically competent performing athletic feats that vaguely resemble the old hunter gatherer habits that once determined who eats and who starves. Or so the orchitis user seems to be suggesting.

No, I think that is just the limited parametres of your mind.

en.wikipedia.org...

originally posted by: TzarChasm
None of which correlates to the parameters of a woman and how one may quantify the female gender.

Are you asking for yourself or a friend?

In the context of sport, it is up to the ruling bodies of the sports in question to set those parametres and enforce them.

I didn't set the rules.

They did and if they need changing they'll do that too I expect.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Prisons, as the article linked in the OP covers, have experienced an increase in male on female sex offenders pretending to be transgender in order to gain transfer to female prison and thereby access to highly vulnerable women. These are convicted sex offenders - that is their deviancy.

The claim of transgenderism is a cunning ruse which was working because of a lack of understanding by prison and probation staff who appear to have been led to believe that the hormone treatments were the same as a chemical castration. As their subsequent offences against those vulnerable women who they were given access to demonstrate, it is not.

Some men lie about identifying as a woman in order to gain access to highly vulnerable women? Some even go so far as to take hormone treatments to further the ruse?

You don't say.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join