It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female is Not a Feeling

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: JJproductions

Humans right they're all the same. It wasn't easy for everyone to overcome the racial division. Some still don't manage.
Gender division is for many the last and admittedly the hardest to overcome...

I would like to know a statistic of how many of humans who identify as transgender were sexually assaulted as children. I bet it’s high number.

You’re correct, human rights are all the same, there are not different races of humans on this planet, we are all but one race of human. I like to remind people that different races cannot breed and have offspring that can also breed. Therefore we are all of the same race.
I heard a wise person say “We are all the same, just different shades of wheat.”

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

We are all humans right?

A couple of generations down the line and the racial division is mostly gone like you beautifully described.

Did that turn any black people into white people or vice versa. No because the differences remain. Differences are real, division is a mental barrier.
When divisions are dissolved by society, there are always those that feel threatened because their identity is not of self determination but outlined by that mental barrier.

A couple of generations down the line the gender division will be mostly gone too.
The differences will remain, but they will not matter anymore.

Society has become a magnitude more open to individual expression and the whole trans thing is just humanity experimenting with that division falling away, like Michael Jackson back in the days... It's stupid but this too shall pass.

I Hope that clears it up...
edit on 7-9-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I personally wouldn’t consider it human if it wasn’t birthed from a human.

If there ever was a argument for a clump of cells it’s what ever that is. To those that can’t reproduce on your own…sorry you were never meant to.

These are just homunculus.
a reply to: nugget1

edit on 7-9-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I can tell you really don't like women

i really don't like humans...

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   
You can keep your infinite amalgamate utopia.

You put your logic down with your loss of duality. You cannot know light without dark, man from women. All you know and all you ever will know is drawn from comparison. If you remove the ability to compare because there is no comparison there is no thinking, no understanding no anything at all.
lol what a disgusting vision for the future.

Man every thing you type reads like a California commie retard fest. Weird so weird. You know the Chinese will always consider you sub human right?
a reply to: Terpene
edit on 7-9-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Gender division is for many the last and admittedly the hardest to overcome...

The trans-gender movement which has become fashionable in western culture is nothing new. You can readily find examples in Europe and the Near and Far East, from modernity, going back to ancient Egypt and Rome. When a civilization adopts the "anything goes" permissiveness, that civilization has already begun its decline.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I would like to know a statistic of how many of humans who identify as transgender were sexually assaulted as children.

While that may be true in some cases I think an even greater number of trans 'men' were raised by 'drill sargent' type of father figures; 'my way or the highway' attitude where they're never allowed a voice.

These young girls grow up seeing a male-dominated world; one where all the power lies in masculine agression and dominance.

The male to female trans often portray as the delicate little flower that wants to feel secure and be protected by others.

We all have a mixture of masculine and feminine traits to our personalities; it's when one becomes fixated on and dominant that such an imballance is created they feel forced to choose one gender over another, even if it goes against their biology.

Most people are a mixture of 'good' and 'bad'; problems arrise when one facet overtakes the other and becomes dominant.
Not all criminals are evil to the core, just as some people with a dominant 'good' psyche are sometimes also Chomos.
We all choose a public persona for the world to see, but keep our core nature hidden and secure from harm.

I've had decades of interactions with the trans community to observe behaviors what I see as underlying causes since my son transitioned, this being what I've drawn my conclusions from.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

I know why you hear that, but it's not what i said...

Back in the days you would have struggled with the end of racial division too...

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Well thank you for explaining. It does make more sense now, and it's not a bad sentiment. Different, but equally valuable would be a good goal.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   

There is also the reality of black, white, and every shade between...

It just means nothing...

Do you think the physical expression of genetic diffrence should define a person?

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Agree with your assessments mostly; I think that the condition of being 'female' is measured by chromosomes. I like measurable things.

I think you are flirting with the concept of gender dysphoria without really coming out and saying it. If I'm wrong, please tell me so, and I will apologize.

The condition of gender dysphoria is somewhat different. This is, imo, a psychological condition. It is not a negative thing, but the sense of a person that their awareness is linked to a physiology which is not their own. I can't imagine that. I can't imagine the grief of feeling that I was a woman born in my body. I am SO glad that I am a man who feels comfortable in my skin. I have known those who were born in the wrong flesh. It wasn't something they learned, but something they were born with.

I knew when I was a young lad in the swimming pool looking up at the female lifeguard, that I was a heterosexual. I didn't have any concept of that term, but I knew that the body presented to me was singularly attractive and interesting.

I find that I don't care any more how a person identifies. If it is important to them how to be referred to, then the onus is upon them to let us all know. I have a quirk, which is that I'm not going to ever refer to a binary person as "them" or "they", because I personally believe that's silly. I mean no insult.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JJproductions
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I asked “them” they said they are both a female and male! Odd!

Just means this person is severely mentally ill.

It's not about "not loving them".

It's about the fact that this mental illness is dangerous and can come back to bite individuals and society real bad.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   

There is also the reality of black, white, and every shade between...

It just means nothing...

Do you think the physical expression of genetic diffrence should define a person?

It's not about what I nor what anybody else thinks.

It's about objective observation and science.

Yes !
Our genes, through "physical expression of genetic diffrence" DO define a person.

Facts.
Science.
Reality

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Male and female are pretty much absolute within accepted biology.

Men, and women, or man and woman. Are rather just arbitrary words to casually use to distinguish a male and female from one another. And the whole 'movement' we are seeing in todays world is trying to build an ideology around that notion that men and women, and man and woman are just social constructs and can be changed and adopted based on how feminine or masculine someone feels.

The issue is when people go too far, typical, and now try to muddle up the very fine tuned language we've applied to several niche studies of science and make male and female completely synonymous with one another, which they can most certainly be, but also not really.

I've tried to go down the trans, gender, sex, etc. Rabbit hole and it's all based off critical theory, which when applied to things like scientific facts is absurd.
There's no "superstructure" that can be formulated like a political classed system, or working out how ancient Egypt organized themselves.

In my honest opinion if you feel like you're a feminine type of person and a man, and want to be "identified" as a woman, dress up, act, etc. then have fun with that struggle. It still doesn't mean you can naturally get pregnant, produce the hormones to make milk or have a womb to carry a fetus, and a myriadof other things that make a female. You arent a female.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Shania thinks that it IS a feeling :

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I read about Ms. Pelicot and was appalled and so angry for her I cant even imagine what that would be like. I hope she's ok mentally somewhat but im sure these are scars that will never heal. Some men are just big bags of garbage.

Of course you're correct, these imposters will never know how it is to be a girl or woman. If they didn't try and force everyone to go along with it and call people names for not going along with it, it would be fine. I'm fine with people having a rich fantasy life acting it out, really believing it in THEIR OWN MIND. When they start trying to force everyone else to believe in their fantasy is where I have a problem with it.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: KnowItAllKnowNothin

Honestly, I am okay with all that. However a person wants to identify is okay with me. It doesn't affect me, and it shouldn't affect you. If a person is born male but identifies as a female, fine. EXCEPT if they (1) want to shower in a female area or (2) compete in female sports. Otherwise, let your freak flag fly and be your best self. I have known a couple transgendered folk in my life. They were good people. Just like you and me.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

I 100 percent agree with everything you wrote here, but have to add (can't believe it)
3) insist on being housed with female inmates (many of these "transwomen" who want to be housed in women's correctional facilities are violent male rapists) 4) push ideology into school curriculum and take away parental rights
edit on 7-9-2024 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I'm on board with pampering women in sports, even to the point where we pamper them into the competitive economy and by extent society.
It sucks to feel irrelevant, but the truth is there is no discipline women can compete with men... apart from pain resistance and feelings.
Let's make sports great again... let's make society and economy non competitive.
It could work but I'm not sure many are willing to pay the price.

So you are saying that a woman cannot compete with a man in a business environment?

I'm actually interested in your answer.

ETA... was waiting for your reply so took the time to clean up your post for you.

If we are going to enter into a debate on the subject I don't want to have people reading it just assume that you are a simpleton based on your grammar, after all...

I'd rather debate the subject and prove it myself.

edit on 100000009America/Chicago9pmSat, 07 Sep 2024 20:19:26 -050019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Generally I'm not allowed to ask "how do you know you're a woman and not a man" because the question itself is offensive to people who already know what I'm asking and they don't react to my polite question but rather the antagonizing culture surrounding the topic. It's hard to find intellectual discourse in a society obsessed with dogma and knee jerk labels.

edit on 7-9-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join