It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female is Not a Feeling

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I pity the fool who tries to compete with you in a number of ways

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: KnowItAllKnowNothin

Nor watching that.
How does rhis male know what he feels is truly what a woman feels?
It is a man thinking or believing that what he feels must be female feelings. The same for the f to m trans people.

I can certainly think that I feel like a shark inside and hence I must be a shark, even though I'm clearly a human, and I would have no confirmation to back this up.
I would be a human thinking/believing my feelings are shark feelings.

Please dress however you want, call yourself whatever would be appropriate for a man who assumes he knows what a female feels, but you.are.nor.a.female, nor a woman.

Just the thumbnail image tells me this is a man who has no idea what it means to be a real female and not some clown, dress up Barbie.

Nope, not watching....nope, nope šŸ˜‘

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I have a Cousin that i Call IT.

originally posted by: JJproductions
a reply to: Terpene

My 16 year old has a friend that wants to be called ā€œThemā€ not her or him!

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I was Raised to Respect Women and My Elders.
Regardless of Race and they all are due Respect.
The Problem with Todays Society is there are way too many that were Raised without
Both Parents or they had Abusive Parents.
it makes them Expect more from Society and many are not Deserving of Respect from anyone.

a reply to: zosimov

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser2034

Great response, btw.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:35 AM
link   
So tell me why did we stop defining people by their skincolor...

You are basically saying racism is factual, scientific, and real...

Thats why no one listens to the retards that still hate around.

Fact

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Thank you so much for being a kommakaze, and the little low brow insinuation because I'm debating in a foreign language, English is the forth language I learned. how many languages do you speak? Making assumption on someone based of their grammar is kind of a simpletons approach... So yeah must be important to some...

Why do you think there are quotas and a gender pay gap?

I mean the only job that is women dominated is everything that comes down to feelz and pampering other humans.

High competitive jobs all need quota for women because they couldn't compete, the pay gap is due to more working hours by man...

Of course they can compete, and there sure are incidents where a women makes the race, but that's the exception not the rule...
The rule is quotas, and pay gap...

edit on 8-9-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
According to census and prison data from the UK,

transwomen are five times more likely than other men, and 566 times more likely than women, to commit sexual offences
11,660 men serving time for sex offences out of 29.5m = 1 in 2530 men
103 women serving the same time out of 30.4 million = 1 in 295,000 women
92 transwomen serving the same time out of 48,000 = 1 in 522 transwomen

wingsoverscotland.com...

If you had confidence in the reliability of your source, I presume that you would not have felt the need to omit the "That suggests...", as in, from your source,

That suggests transwomen are five times more likely than other men, and 566 times more likely than women, to commit sexual offences. Thatā€™s not a sample, not a poll, not a survey, not a representative focus group. Itā€™s a hard count.

wingsoverscotland.com...

Anyway, "According to census and prison data in the UK..." is, as I am sure you are aware, due to your omission of "That suggests", a gross misrepresentation.

Was it the only source you could find or just the only one you could find that reinforced your predisposition?

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomuser2034
Now imagine for all your life believing the above said lies. It isn't such a stretch that you can get these gullible to believe other lies such as that in the OP, you can chose if you're male or female. Many scientists who think they are wise, in their own eyes, who believe the same lies such as God does not exist, and we are the product of chance evolution, are also easily deceived by these other satanic lies now being perpetuated on human society to the ruination of all the earth - both the physical and the people on it - in God's eyes.

Or maybe you have been so deceived that you can't see for looking?

Try pointing that finger and taking that analysis upon yourself.

I'd be really interested to know how many questions in before you realise the limitations of that paradigm you've just preached there.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
The trans-gender movement which has become fashionable in western culture is nothing new. You can readily find examples in Europe and the Near and Far East, from modernity, going back to ancient Egypt and Rome. When a civilization adopts the "anything goes" permissiveness, that civilization has already begun its decline.

Transgenderism goes back a lot longer than ancient Egypt and Rome. Many societies, prior to contact with cultures of the Abrahamic faiths (for example), acknowledged more than two genders. Patriarchal cultures expunged those genders from the lexicon and enforced binary representation only. This created sub-cultures which, due to their invisibility enabled their exploitation and abuse. This is the sort of thing you see at the decline of civilisation - exploitation and abuse by the elites of anyone they perceive as different and as a threat to the status quo.

What we are seeing now, is the attempt of moving beyond that, rebuilding the lexicon, reintegrating those who were forced into the shadows to survive and clearly that is meeting with some resistence, because, well shucks, change is hard.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

change is hard.

It's much more personal than just the resistance to change we all have to a certain degree...

It's also that for many, gender is deeply rooted to their identity. It's also not self defined but much more by the border where "the other" begins.
Like somone that built his identity around being white, back in the days. If you told them there was no difference and race is a mental construct they'd be higly offended and oppose such ideas vehemently. They'd argue they know what they are and blacks can never feel like white people, or know what it was to be white.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

our brains are wired in a certain way as well.

Do you have a source for that?

I've heard it many times, but I'd be surprised if there really was a study that proofs that experts can identify female or male brains, just by their neurological paths. I like to be surprised...

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
It's much more personal than just the resistance to change we all have to a certain degree...

I was being a little tongue-in-cheek there

It's also that for many, gender is deeply rooted to their identity. It's also not self defined but much more by the border where "the other" begins.

I think, a while back, Half-fold man put it best, that gender, and sexuality, are largely performative.

When your identity is central to that performance of course you will feel threatened by other performers you feel are unqualified to perform the "woman" role.

Like somone that built his identity around being white, back in the days. If you told them there was no difference and race is a mental construct they'd be higly offended and oppose such ideas vehemently. They'd argue they know what they are and blacks can never feel like white people, or know what it was to be white.

Precisely. And also, as you demonstrate, the binary mind-set does get groups stuck within false paradigms on all-levels but that it is also possible to break free and embrace reality instead.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I have one question, why us it you never see a butch transwoman, they are always over feminine and wear so called girly clothes a loads of make up, like the way society/media has shown us a woman should look like for the past 30 odd years. I have yet to see a butch trans woman who doesn't shave their legs and wears no make up. Same goes with trans men they all seem to try to appear the most so called masculine they can be.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I don't know who came up with this nonsense that 'gender is how you feel'.
That's absurd. Basic science says otherwise.
And people who support that nonsense are doing more harm than good
for those who are mentally ill and think they are the opposite gender.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster1
I have one question, why us it you never see a butch transwoman, they are always over feminine and wear so called girly clothes a loads of make up, like the way society/media has shown us a woman should look like for the past 30 odd years. I have yet to see a butch trans woman who doesn't shave their legs and wears no make up. Same goes with trans men they all seem to try to appear the most so called masculine they can be.

I don't think anyone can entirely answer a question about why you perceive what you do or fail to perceive other things but I am sure you can figure it out for yourself if you try really hard.

Let's see if we can get you started.

Did you go out and about actively seeking those that identify as transgender in order to form this perception or are you just going by the examples and stereotypes presented to you by the media?

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I don't know who came up with this nonsense that 'gender is how you feel'.

I think the only people who use that nonsense are those who are being disparaging and judgemental, like the OP, in order to support their own prejudices or disagreement with the life choices of others.

That's absurd. Basic science says otherwise.

Yes it is, and yes it does.

And people who support that nonsense are doing more harm than good
for those who are mentally ill and think they are the opposite gender.

Bullying seldom aids anyone's mental health. Nor does offering facile over simplifications and judgements based on your own lack of understanding and/or empathy.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JJproductions
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I asked ā€œthemā€ they said they are both a female and male! Odd!

I have proposed everyone be called it/its

That way no one is offended and if it/its offends you and you insist on the other permutations - then you have a problem

If you don't believe she is definable or he is definable -

Then it/its should not offend you but be embraced as all inclusive

It/its is the only truly all inclusive pronouns there is that can be used universally, ending the worry over getting fired for accidently using the wrong pronoun.

Just call everyone IT! The end.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

Your response suggests that you have never been formally educated, "that suggests" being a perfectly sound phrase to connect evidence presented to an assertion. Unless you never learned how to write a research paper or are perhaps being disingenuous.

Your name here "brucella orchitis" meaning swollen balls suggests that you are a man. Another man telling women what to think.

PS the source is solid. Find one to contradict the huge discrepancy between male/female and trans sex offense rates or deal with it

edit on 8-9-2024 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Your response suggests that you have never been formally educated, "that suggests" being a perfectly sound phrase to connect evidence presented to an assertion. Unless you never learned how to write a research paper or are perhaps being disingenuous.

You appear confused, I was pointing out your omission of that phrase, not the author of the articles correct use of the phrase.

Your name here "brucella orchitis" meaning swollen balls suggests that you are a man. Another man telling women what to think.

Your assumptions make only an ass of you.

PS the source is solid. Find one to contradict the huge discrepancy between male/female and trans sex offense rates or deal with it

Solid something, yes.

I don't need to "deal with it" because I checked the author's sources. Clearly you did not.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join