It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female is Not a Feeling

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Every one of us is here because a woman, an adult human female, incubated and birthed us. If we were lucky, that woman was also a mother and she fed, clothed, nurtured, and otherwise cared for us long enough for us to be able to care for ourselves. Not all of us are lucky, and some women or mothers are neglectful and abusive, but at the very least they gave birth to us and sparked life. The past belongs to women, and the future of the human race depends on them too.

We all know what a woman is--even those who are lying to you and claim not to know. And those of us who are women might vary in every way imaginable, but our bodies are shaped in a similar way barring abnormalities and our brains are wired in a certain way as well. These bodies were designed to work in a specific capacity, and are very different from men. Many women will tell you that their bodies have been a source of unwanted attention or worse--straight out assault and violation. Many girls start to notice unwanted attention (or worse) at a very young age. Femalehood is a life-long condition, in other words. It is not a costume to be donned for pleasure or gain. It isn’t a “look” or long hair or make-up or a dress. It isn’t bras and fishnets and blatant sexuality or vacant enticing stares.

Men do not, cannot, and never will know what being a woman “feels” like. In turn, women will never know what it’s like being male, which comes with its own perks and perils. I might think I understand men, and being surrounded by good men makes me almost believe I can, but in reality, I don’t. Take a case currently in the French courts: for 10 years, Ms. Gisèle Pélicot was drugged by her husband and subjected to rape by possibly hundreds of men. These men responded to ads to rape an unconscious woman. One of the rapists was a neighbor who would regularly exchange pleasantries with her during the day and violate her unconscious body at night. One knowingly had HIV and raped her. Men and women are not the same.

Women (who, by the way, can certainly be evil in their own ways) commit sexual assault at an exponentially lower rate then men. Add in trans, and you get an even bigger gap.
According to census and prison data from the UK,

transwomen are five times more likely than other men, and 566 times more likely than women, to commit sexual offences
11,660 men serving time for sex offences out of 29.5m = 1 in 2530 men
103 women serving the same time out of 30.4 million = 1 in 295,000 women
92 transwomen serving the same time out of 48,000 = 1 in 522 transwomen

wingsoverscotland.com...
Militant members of the media/education/medical/government will try to bludgeon, propagandize, use their power to socially shame you for refusing to accept the lie that “transwomen are women” and even threaten legal action and criminal charges for those who refuse to comply.

If we can be forced (or convinced) to betray our own common sense, the most basic of human knowledge that even a small child can grasp, what can’t we be molded to do/believe.

Good men out there, I ask you to stop being petty (if you are) and blaming feminists on this problem and refusing to stand up for women and girls against the machinery of the State. We owe our lives to our mothers and our future to our daughters. Yes, men are just as important to our survival and have so many unique and special qualities which also have built civilizations/cathedrals/libraries and everything worth fighting for.

From Afghanistan, where women have been forbidden from speaking in public, to UK, where JK Rowling and other public figures are being threatened, to Australia, where a woman just lost a lawsuit against Roxanne Tickle who wanted to force itself into her female only app, to Paris where men were cheered on throwing illegal rabbit punches at women in the boxing ring, women's access to basic rights are being denied. The very name for woman and mother is being scrubbed from certain people’s vernacular. It’s bizarre and unacceptable.

Female is a state of being, not a feeling.

edit on 7-9-2024 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

We owe our lives to our mothers and our future to our daughters.

Science is working on changing that.

Scientists have created mice with two biologically male parents for the first time — a significant milestone in reproductive biology.
The proof-of-concept research, the culmination of years of pain-staking lab work, could expand the possibilities for future fertility treatments, including for same-sex couples

[edition.cnn.com...]

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I know what a woman is, and no mentally disturbed cross dressing man will ever shame me into bearing false witness against creation. This man right here supports women and their right to compete in their own sports leagues and not being eyeballed by pervs in drag in locker rooms and restrooms.

Let me hear you roar Miss!

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   
That's a very sad state of affairs. There were some parts of your OP I wish I had not read, made me disgusted!

Here are some other things that people are easily made to believe which make no sense what-so-ever:

God does not exist. (This is a blatant lie and many people are abused by it.)

God is a Trinity. Another blatant lie used to abuse many people.

God burns people forever in a Hellfire. Another blatant lie that many people fall for and believe.

The number of lies that society believes without question or thought is extremely staggering.

Now imagine for all your life believing the above said lies. It isn't such a stretch that you can get these gullible to believe other lies such as that in the OP, you can chose if you're male or female. Many scientists who think they are wise, in their own eyes, who believe the same lies such as God does not exist, and we are the product of chance evolution, are also easily deceived by these other satanic lies now being perpetuated on human society to the ruination of all the earth - both the physical and the people on it - in God's eyes.

edit on Sat, 07 Sep 2024 13:46:11 -0500pm90720240900000011America/ChicagoSat, 07 Sep 2024 13:46:11 -0500 by randomuser2034 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Interesting, but I'm still in the "let's see how that goes" camp.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I know what a woman is, and no mentally disturbed cross dressing man will ever shame me into bearing false witness against creation. This man right here supports women and their right to compete in their own sports leagues and not being eyeballed by pervs in drag in locker rooms and restrooms.

Let me hear you roar Miss!

This response is so great to read. Thank you for your support, and all good men have mine as well!

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I agree 1000%! A man will never know what it is like to be a female and visa versa.

When you find that special person just love them 10000000% and make that person always feel good. There is already too much sadness on this earth! 🫶🏻

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JJproductions

When you find that special person just love them 10000000% and make that person always feel good. There is already too much sadness on this earth! 🫶🏻

So true and lovely, thanks. Hope you're doing well!!

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Ehats going on is more along the the lines of why we stopped treating everyone that wasn't white as subhumans... That doesn't mean they became white though.
I get your point but technologies like Artificial wombs and same sex fertilization, might make it void soon enough.

Identity is a bitch

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

My 16 year old has a friend that wants to be called “Them” not her or him!

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

Good for them...

How does that make you feel?

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   

It does not bother me at all!

My son is not bothered at all! He was raised to love all. His friends at high school are bothered!

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   

A woman should be revered and protected from the evils of this world. This is one of the jobs of a man, if in fact he’s a real man.

I love my wife, mother and niece, whom I have custody of. I would die to protect them from this world. I always warn my wife of the evil around us, I remind her that our neighbors might not be in our favor and to always have a watchful eye.

That said there are woman who also mean harm. I have one in mind who acts as though she cares about you, but has always caused strife to those around her, but you know drugs can make anyone mental.

I don’t do the trans agenda, a man is a man no matter the amount of makeup or surgery they do. It’s a disgrace that they allow a trans to compete against a woman. It’s no better than a man who beats on a woman, I was raised to never raise a hand to a woman, so I can’t bring myself to watch a man punch a woman, even in a sport. It makes me want to lay hands on them, and not in a godly way.

I have a relative who is trans and maybe I’m biased, but he’s not a good person, and he is most definitely mentally ill. He was sexually abused as a child and that set him down a bad path in life. I don’t damn him, I just know the devil within him, and that alone is why I keep my distance. He shows hatred toward other female family members who have never harmed him. It’s as though he is jealous of what they have.
edit on 7-9-2024 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JJproductions

My 16 year old has a friend that wants to be called “Them” not her or him!

That makes me think they’re not alone in their head. Who is this “them” we are supposed to be addressing?
We are venom?
edit on 7-9-2024 by TheLieWeLive because: Cnat spell

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I asked “them” they said they are both a female and male! Odd!

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

Humans, right? they're all the same. It wasn't easy for everyone to overcome the racial division. Some still don't manage.
Gender division is for many the last and admittedly the hardest to overcome...
edit on 7-9-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   

There is no division, but there is the reality of female and male.

Who ideally should work/function together but rarely do.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Ehats going on is more along the the lines of why we stopped treating everyone that wasn't white as subhumans... That doesn't mean they became white though.
I get your point but technologies like Artificial wombs and same sex fertilization, might make it void soon enough.

Identity is a bitch

I don't even understand what you're saying here about race, but maybe it's because I don't think like you and love my beautiful mixed race family and friend circles.

Also this OP is not about identity it's about reality.

Good men protect women and respect them when they want to set boundaries. Forcing others to change their boundaries to accommodate yours is violating and rapey.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I'm on bord with pampering women in sports, even to the point where we pamper them into the competitive economy and by extent society.
it sucks to feel irrelevant, but the truth is there is no discipline women can compete with men... Appart from pain resistance and feelings.
Let's make sport great again... Let's make society and economy non competitive.
It could work but I'm not sure many are willing to pay the price.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I can tell you really don't like women

But I'm glad your highness permits women's sports of their own. You're right that men are physically stronger (as a rule, ofc there are exceptions) than women. Most women don't want to compete against men, but I do. I've just joined a baseball league locally but that was by choice. I'm still worried I'll get hurt one day but I love it enough to risk it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join